Finaflex Max Pump questions?

hsk

Awards
  • Established
I am interested in trying FinaFlex Max Pump, but had some questions.

Two of my daily staples are Agmatine and Citrulline Malate, both of which help potentiate NO. I take 2g of Agmatine daily, (1g in the am and 1g in the pm), and I use Agmatine primarily for analgesic and gda aspects rather than for the pump but it does help with pumps mildly, however i do not take it pre-workout. Pre-workout I take 8-10g of Citrulline Malate. I have not tried any nitrate products before and would like to know if Max Pump can be added alongside my daily Agmatine and Citrulline Malate or would this be too much? Also should I dose as recommended by the bottle or would it be better to split up the dosage over the course of the day?

Aside from the pump and endurance aspect, can Max Pump be used as a a GDA? If so, I might try taking it at the same time as my Agmatine.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You will be safe taking all three. If you haven't ran nitrates before, start with a low dose and work your way up.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes it is fine to take with the rest of the products you mentioned. I personally take max pump pre workout and before bed on non training days.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You'll be fine taking Max Pump along with the rest of your staples.
I, personally, do not split the dosage of Max Pump, and I take it all at one time pre-workout. I don't see any harm in splitting the dosage though and it shouldn't be detrimental since most users report complete saturation around day five of continuous use anyway.
Nothing I have seen would lead me to believe that Max Pump will act as a GDA.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
You will be safe taking all three. If you haven't ran nitrates before, start with a low dose and work your way up.
This.

Too much nitrate can lower BP a lot too. Be careful

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This.

Too much nitrate can lower BP a lot too. Be careful
Speaking of this. I went to the Dr to have blood results. Was about 2 hours post Max Pump and my bp was actually a bit high.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Speaking of this. I went to the Dr to have blood results. Was about 2 hours post Max Pump and my bp was actually a bit high.
Post MAX Pump is ok but with all the other ingredients, it MAY cause some issues.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Max Pump is safe to use..personally, would not combine with product that contains high amount of nitrates..
there has been NO documentation of MP contributing to high/low BP in studies, with sole use of compound in recommended amounts

4/day dosing is sufficient; I take mine ~30-45min preWO (uncapped) and upon rising (capped) on nonWO days

as for GDA principles: I wouldn't use that terminology, no
however - there is most definitely literature/study with pointed reference to the compound increasing protein synthesis on a fairly sizeable scale, and can indeed contribute to improved body composition ie, shows some use as a nutrient partitioner..i have noticed signs of this myself, over continued use

great product to add to most any stack! :)

hsk

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the replies. I'll probably experiment with dosing schemes to see if there is any notable difference, but is it safe to assume that once saturation is reached it probably doesn't really matter as long as the daily dosage is taken?

Last but not least, I occasionally run cycles of Icariin 40% and this goes great with my daily Agmatine and Citrulline Malate. Since Icariin is a mild PD5E inhibitor, should I make sure to avoid taking nitrates at the same time as Icariin? The reason I ask is because i know that nitrates and PD5E inhibitors do not mix.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Thanks for all the replies. I'll probably experiment with dosing schemes to see if there is any notable difference, but is it safe to assume that once saturation is reached it probably doesn't really matter as long as the daily dosage is taken?
boldened is the ticket, yes
again - I think 4 caps daily is sufficient, not sure more would provide substantially superior benefits or quicker initial saturation, with cost of increased use considered

Last but not least, I occasionally run cycles of Icariin 40% and this goes great with my daily Agmatine and Ciitrulline Malate. Since Icariin is a mild PD5E inhibitor, should I make sure to avoid taking nitrates at the same time as Icariin? The reason I ask is because i know that nitrates and PD5E inhibitors do not mix.
would probably be a good idea to separate; not convinced combining these @ same time will provide negative results or be cause for worry however

hsk

Awards
  • Established
[/B]boldened is the ticket, yes
again - I think 4 caps daily is sufficient, not sure more would provide substantially superior benefits or quicker initial saturation, with cost of increased use considered

would probably be a good idea to separate; not convinced combining these @ same time will provide negative results or be cause for worry however
I am 5'10 and currently weigh 167lbs. I have no intention of using more than the recommended dosage, especially given the fact that I take other supplements that potentiate NO in other ways. I also eat a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables, especially leafy greens. If anything, I might see if I can get away with using 2-3 caps daily, especially once saturation is reached. That would make one bottle last pretty long.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I might see if I can get away with using 2-3 caps daily, especially once saturation is reached. That would make one bottle last pretty long.
smart man ;)
and yes - makes an already great value, even better! total win for you

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Max Pump is safe to use..personally, would not combine with product that contains high amount of nitrates..
there has been NO documentation of MP contributing to high/low BP in studies, with sole use of compound in recommended amounts

4/day dosing is sufficient; I take mine ~30-45min preWO (uncapped) and upon rising (capped) on nonWO days

however - there is most definitely literature/study with pointed reference to the compound increasing protein synthesis on a fairly sizeable scale, and can indeed contribute to improved body composition ie, shows some use as a nutrient partitioner..i have noticed signs of this myself, over continued use

Like Big Snag said here, safe to use a day at 4 caps a day, which is what I ran it for (only solo haha), with your desired products. I am a personal fan of the synergistic effect between SNS Citrulline Malate and Max Pump.

I was lucky enough to run the beta of it thanks to Snag, and trust me it is a 5 star Nitrate product which is safe and comes with a powerhouse of benefits! I can only imagine that with Alphamine it will be even better ;)!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Everyone has hit the nail on the head so not much more i can say.

Great product though with some awesome benefits.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards

I'm talking on a NITRATE basis as a blanket statement. No saying that it WILL cause low BP, but might.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I'm talking on a NITRATE basis as a blanket statement. No saying that it WILL cause low BP, but might.
theoretically, I do not disagree
factually however - the incidence of "toxicity" due to substantial amount of nitrated product are unsubstantiated and not documented, in the healthy adult

there is a difference between theory, and the reality :)

point of fact: altho there is reference to NITRATES (as you say) in general being hazardous or dangerous, no documentation or case study exists to prove exceeding any "x" amount of nitrate WILL cause "yz" negative results

medical text is quite different than actual application, in some instances

but fyi - I did not even direct that statement you quoted, or any portion of it, to you :D
cheers

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Agmatine, Cit. Mal, and Nitrates all have vasodilation properties so just keep a heads up for signs of low BP.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
theoretically, I do not disagree
factually however - the incidence of "toxicity" due to substantial amount of nitrated product are unsubstantiated and not documented, in the healthy adult

there is a difference between theory, and the reality :)

point of fact: altho there is reference to NITRATES (as you say) in general being hazardous or dangerous, no documentation or case study exists to prove exceeding any "x" amount of nitrate WILL cause "yz" negative results

medical text is quite different than actual application, in some instances

but fyi - I did not even direct that statement you quoted, or any portion of it, to you :D
cheers
No offence given or taken.
Some people have weird results and not the norm so the realm of possibility remains open LOL. I enjoy these discussions and continually learn.

If I have too much of a nitrate combination and squat, its not fun lol.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
No offence given or taken.
Some people have weird results and not the norm so the realm of possibility remains open LOL. I enjoy these discussions and continually learn.

If I have too much of a nitrate combination and squat, its not fun lol.
nah no offense my friend (same as you)..just wanted to make sure you were not reading anything into my statement ;)

these discussions are stimulating, to say the least :D

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Anyone try this before stepping on stage?

I'm interested in snags dosing of straight down the hatch
I think the other DW did, our guy dream
I plan to myself, dosing right thru prep into day of..may shoot some in with my before-stage appearance mix
uncapped is pretty cool if you are taking concurrent w/ preWO product/bcaa/creatine mix, i enjoy that immensely

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think the other DW did, our guy dream
I plan to myself, dosing right thru prep into day of..may shoot some in with my before-stage appearance mix
uncapped is pretty cool if you are taking concurrent w/ preWO product/bcaa/creatine mix, i enjoy that immensely
Thanks boss, stepping on stage in 7 weeks! Ill be toying with combos for sure

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Why is there maltodextrin in it? i was using this with my pre workouts until i noticed it on the tub. i dont want an insulin spike ruining my pre workouts effects...

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
That is weird that it has Malto in it... Not sure why this would be in it. Hey bro do you have a workout log also that we can follow? I think it would be great to see your progress so far.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Why is there maltodextrin in it? i was using this with my pre workouts until i noticed it on the tub. i dont want an insulin spike ruining my pre workouts effects...
you crack me up lulzzz :lol:
the amount is ridiculously minute, yet this (and other ingredients in the gelcap casing) has to be listed per guidelines - we are a compliant company
there will be no "Insulin spike" nor blood sugar impact from this, whatsoever
wow..in any event, I see you are new here; welcome to the forum, pull up a chair and relax for awhile, it looks like you have a great deal to learn :)

That is weird that it has Malto in it... Not sure why this would be in it.
you worry about your products, and we'll worry about ours
of course you wouldn't know why we formulate as we do -- why would you?
try to worry about your own course of discussion in the supplement section, eh? would seem you have your hands full, simply with that

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
How many guys dosing twice/day? Any noticeable differences?
have done it, would not advise
simple fact is, I see no definitive advantage to double-dosing, other than perhaps initial saturation at front end of use
my .02 is to simply save your $ and enjoy a longer duration with product :)

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Four uncapped is money.