Finaflex max pump review

Gainaddict

Gainaddict

Awards
  • Established
The following has just been my honest review of the product, I was not asked to do a review nor did I revive the product for free.

Finaflex claims increased blood flow to muscles, vasodilation, reduced muscle fatigue and enhanced performance. They recommend taking the full 4 capsule serving with food 30min prior to workouts.

Serving size: 4 capsules
Amount per serving: betaine nitrate.......3,000mg
Servings per container: 30

Day one trying it:
I tried it the day after I received it in the mail, it was a non training day. I usually try supplements on non training days first to ensure I don't react badly to them because if I feel like crap after I take something when I'm not at the gym you can bet with I try to lift after taking that supplement I'll feel miserable and loose my drive and motivations. So anyway, I downed the 4 capsules with food that evening around 5:30. Nothing insane just 9oz chicken breast, 1/2 cup dry brown rice I cooked and spinach salad. I messed around on my phone for a bit looking at truck parts and social media, got up and did the mountain of dishes. I knew I made a good purchase when my veins started popping out while I washed and dried dishes. My apartment is old as hell so my sink is a bit low so I have to bend over a bit to wash and dry dishes and as a result I get a friggin pump in my back and chest and arms. Not skin bursting or even anything crazy BUT I got a legit pump. So far so good, not sure if it's entirely the product that did this but I'm digging this pump.

Day 2: it's friggin chest day, not just chest day but international chest day....aka Monday. Work ended early around noon so I had some down time, 4:00 rolled around and I ate chicken, rice and some orange sauce. Can't tell you exactly how much but my guess is about 3/4 of dry white rice and 4-5oz of chicken. Hard telling because I made a huge batch of it the night before so I could have some meals pre made for the week. So I ate that and took my 4 capsules of Max Pump. I was planning to run to the gym but I felt I could eat a bit more so I quickly ate 15oz of sweet peas and headed out to the gym.
Warm up: treadmill, a steady walk for 10min. Then I hopped on the stair master and ramped it up to level 5 for 2 minutes and 7 for 1.5 min then back down to 3 for 30sec.
I could feel my legs tighten up and full of blood at this point.
I went over to the free weights and did a rotator cuff warm up followed by push-ups till I felt some blood filling up my muscles.
I kept the workout short and intense with very little rest, I hadn't lifted in over a week because of an injury at work.
I hit flat bench dumbbell presses, followed by hammer ISO-incline press, low cable flys and then rope pull downs and overhead rope extensions.
Simple workout, wasn't trying to kill it. I just simply tried to re focus myself and get good contractions, focus on form and then go home and eat big.
I never got a skin splitting pump but then again I didn't do high volume lifts which is where I usually get most my pumps from. I could tell a difference quite clearly so I'm confident I had a bit better pumps going on. I did feel much harder so that's a big plus.

Overall:

Ease of downing the capsules: they sent huge but they are big, I've never had a problem downing capsules so for me it's a 10/10 cause they slid down easy

Effective product and dose: for now i would say 6/10 but I will do another review at a high dose and another review when I do a high volume workout

Cost: 7/10

Would I recommend it: my initial thought would be if you want a non stim pre workout for pumps i would go for something different and would recommend GAT's intra-workout creative and carb product since that always gives me painful pumps. If you want to add this product to another pre-workout that lacks a good pump inducing ingredient then sure go for it you will not be disappointed most likely.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Very good review. I just got a sample pack to try, I am waiting on arm day. I may weigh in on your thread if you don't mind.

Gainaddict

Gainaddict

Awards
  • Established
Yea, anyone past or present should weigh in. I'd like to do more research on the supplement to see why it's necessary to take with food and if certain foods influence its effect on a pump.