- 01-06-2005, 01:04 AM
- 01-06-2005, 01:06 AM
01-06-2005, 02:42 AM
01-06-2005, 04:02 AM
Here's a better option for you and much cheaper than that liquid creatine crap.
Good stuff too...just chase it with something because the taste may make you
Also, Sledge has a CEE mix coming out in the near future...I know I might pick some of it up.
01-06-2005, 01:29 PM
i like the avatar uhcougar05.
"if it weren't for my horse, i wouldn't have spent that year in college."
01-06-2005, 03:43 PM
01-06-2005, 05:22 PM
But for future reference:
120cc=120ml.. cc and ml are the same just cc= Cubic Centimeter, ml= Mililiter(sp)
If the product was 1mg per cc, it would be 1000 mcg per cc..
1mg = 1000mcg
As far as liquid creatine, it's crap, creatine monohydrate is not stable in liquid for very long, this has been established years ago..
01-06-2005, 11:27 PM
Thanks Beelze, I love Lewis Black. I'm going to try and catch his show when he comes to Houston in February. I love when said that with the disclaimer that "Don't think about this too long or blood will shoot our your nose." Good Stuff.Originally Posted by Beelzebub
01-07-2005, 02:22 PM
i saw lewis this past fall - one of the funnies shows I've ever been to.
"being weatherman in san diego must be easy. 'today is gonna be sunny, about 85....back to you'"
Similar Forum Threads
- By radiodude in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 8Last Post: 03-27-2010, 03:42 PM
- By domstriker in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 4Last Post: 11-02-2009, 05:36 PM
- By dalejmurphy in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 12-11-2003, 11:59 AM
- By Kow in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-28-2003, 02:28 AM
- By YellowJacket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-17-2003, 03:28 PM