Milk Thistle Powder

toty

Awards
I just ordered some milk thistle powder. What kind of solution should I use to suspend it and how many grams per ml can I fit into the solution?

EEmain

EEmain

Awards
  • Established
Umm... You are going to want to cap this stuff and it is messy. Sticks to everything.
But if you were to make a tea or something, doubt if you could get a gm into a ml, it tastes something like baby powder.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
just scoop the desired amount in a glass of something and drink it. Capping is great, but I don't have the time. Now I just make these hideous concoctions daily which have all kinds of crap in them. Works, though, and it's cheap (relatively).

darius

All I know is that my Pro Liver smells like dirty rotten onions. It's gotta be the NAC if Milk Thistle tastes like baby powder.

Vader

Awards
All I know is that my Pro Liver smells like dirty rotten onions. It's gotta be the NAC if Milk Thistle tastes like baby powder.
Yeah, that would be the NAC!! LOL! It really does smell bad!!

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Umm... You are going to want to cap this stuff and it is messy. Sticks to everything.
But if you were to make a tea or something, doubt if you could get a gm into a ml, it tastes something like baby powder.

Why do u know what baby powder tastes like? :whip: LOL

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I dunno how baby powder tastes, but I think I know how it feels in your nose. I paid some snake $50 for a half gram one time way back in the day, when I used to do "recreational research". Bastard.

EEmain

EEmain

Awards
  • Established
I have both the Proliver(smells like vomit to me) and both NAC and Milkthistle in bulk.
Neither smells bad at all.

Yes I have tasted powder but not on purpose.:rasp:

rufjunk

Awards
I ordered some in bulk powder but I'm debating whether to cap them or not, it just be easier to take half a teaspoon (1g-1.5?) and to dump in water and take it like a shot.

I could always cap and put them in 300mg capsules or 500mg but just taking it once would be easier.

Anyone done this, does it make a difference?

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I ordered some in bulk powder but I'm debating whether to cap them or not, it just be easier to take half a teaspoon (1g-1.5?) and to dump in water and take it like a shot.

I could always cap and put them in 300mg capsules or 500mg but just taking it once would be easier.

Anyone done this, does it make a difference?
I believe 1/2 tsp of milk thistle powder is roughly 600mg. I take that 2 times a day when I use it, and yeah, I just throw the powder down with some liquid.

Sooty

Banned
Awards
What is this milk thistle you speak of? Does it make your muscles grow magically?

mitch911

Awards
where are u guys getting this bulk of milk thistle and pro-liv

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Just take 1/8 teaspoon twice daily in your mouth and then drink some water.

It dissolves in milk but bit slow, I found that its not worth.