Erase, Enlarged Prostate and TRT

1. Erase, Enlarged Prostate and TRT

So I have been on TRT for many YEARS (Im in my 40's)

I switched from Aromasin to Erase years back with great success

Well, 1 cap a day seemed to be the sweet spot so I stuck with it for years.

2+ made me to dry and my joints got creeky

Had a CT Scan for something else and it revealed an incidental finding of MILDLY enlarged prostate

I am a big believe that estradiol is the insulting agent for prostate issues (not always DHT, although sometimes it can be)

I also take NOW Brand Prostate support (for 5+ years)
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/n...-softgels.html

Erase works well to keep sides At bay at 1 cap/day. Not a fan of having to switch to 2/day (but apparently I have to up dose)

Am I missing something? Any insight?
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

2. Unbreakable

Mildly enlarged? Is there a baseline from which this mild enlargement has grown from? Have you had a digital prostate exam? Do you have PSA numbers? Do you have E2 numbers? Are you symptomatic?
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.

3. I knew I'd get picked apart w/o additional info! haha. You are correct too, should have added. Sorry

Blood work will be back Monday - Will post up.
    Baselines have always been normal 1x/year for 8-9 years (but, no testing for 2+ years now though)

Never had the digital. Yes, I know Im due

Zero symptoms. Zero urgency or feeling a of lack of "empying" and zero need to get up during sleep to urinate.

Related:
    http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...0927161658.htm
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    •   

4. Unbreakable

I'm not picking you apart. Just covering bases. Personally a digital exam would give me more peace of mind. Unless the CT detected a mass or spot then the 'relative' size and lack of symptoms would not alarm me. Of course clean bloods would further ease your mind.
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.

5. I hear ya. Didn't take it that way Will post up once rec'd

Similar Forum Threads

1. ED and TRT
    By engival in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-28-2007, 12:54 PM
  2. Dr. John...AD/HD Meds and TRT
    By Kanecore in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-09-2007, 04:36 PM
  3. Fertility and TRT
    By Pace2 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine