If its good enough for horses...? GTFIH
- 06-13-2013, 02:37 AM
- 06-14-2013, 10:11 AM
OP stop being so defiant. It's stupid and as Cooper said it's very dangerous. Stop relying on supplements to get your needs. Go eat some freaking food.
Go watch Layne Norton's latest vlog, he talks about how dangerous potassium supplementation is. It can kill you!!
- 06-14-2013, 01:04 PM
To skew this back on topic - the use of supplements mfg for animals can pose their own health related issues, but then again isn't it the same if not better than anything from China thats not validated ? want to see my version of a cut and paste COA...
Similar Forum Threads
- By Mu5tang69 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 34Last Post: 10-06-2008, 09:21 AM
- By warvictim in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-26-2008, 03:44 AM
- By bpmartyr in forum PoliticsReplies: 6Last Post: 08-14-2007, 05:43 PM
- By BigPHusers11 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 05-29-2007, 03:50 AM
- By CNorris in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 8Last Post: 04-19-2006, 02:31 PM