Natural Test Boosters

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
Putting this in the Supplement Forum (even though its PCT related) because Im specifically asking about natural test boosters and opinions on a good combo

i got a few products to choose from for PCT of my upcoming summer cycle (see pre-log in signature)
As i work abroad im getting a second cycle ready for the end of the year and wanted some input on your personal favorites as far as natty test boosters go

test boosters to mix and match:

EndoSurge Turbo
SNS Bulbine
NOW Fenugreek (whole herb) 500mg to megadose at 5-6g a day
Natural-T by Top Secret Nutrition
Finaflex Pure Test (DAA caps)
PCT MaXX by NRG
IForce Tribulus 2400
DAA Bulk powder

i was thinking...

first pct: Endosurge, Tribulus, Megadosed Fenugreek or Natural-T

second pct: DAA, PCT MaXX, and Bulbine

additional info, probably doesnt matter

Supports
all the regular liver, BP, and joint/heart healthy fish oils

AI
Erase
AD-3 by Lecheek

SERM
Clomidor Nolvamore than likely clomid

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
If you're using a SERM I think you're over-complicating things by using so many natural testosterone products during PCT. I'd use the SERM/bulk DAA and figure things out from there.

You can use your iForce Tribulus on or post cycle to help if you have lowered libido, however.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
ive been overseas for almost 2 years and have an addiction to buying supplements which is why i have so many saved up...

just layin out what i had, i dont NEED to take a combo, just wanted to get some opinions... thanks for the post

i was also thinking of using DAA a few weeks after PCT with Formeron

hsk

Awards
  • Established
I've run SNS Bulbine and it is one of my top 5 supplements. The only thing I like more than Bulbine is 40% Icariin or higher. I'm currently halfway through my 3rd bottle of SNS Bulbine. It is a very good value for those who are under 200 pounds. Just keep in mind that with Bulbine, more is not better.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
I've run SNS Bulbine and it is one of my top 5 supplements. The only thing I like more than Bulbine is 40% Icariin or higher. I'm currently halfway through my 3rd bottle of SNS Bulbine. It is a very good value for those who are under 200 pounds. Just keep in mind that with Bulbine, more is not better.
im pre contest now and at 184 lbs.. hopefully ill be 190lbs when i start my Epi/Tren/Stano for 6 weeks this summer.. so i should be just around 200 after that

what do you recommend 2 caps a day?

ive seen posts about guys who felt nothing at 3 a day but great at 1 a day haha

hsk

Awards
  • Established
im pre contest now and at 184 lbs.. hopefully ill be 190lbs when i start my Epi/Tren/Stano for 6 weeks this summer.. so i should be just around 200 after that

what do you recommend 2 caps a day?

ive seen posts about guys who felt nothing at 3 a day but great at 1 a day haha

If you are close to 200 or so, based on all the reading I've done, you should probably do no more than 2 caps daily. But you can always try other dosing schemes such as 2-1-2-1, 2-1-1, 2-1-1-1, 2-1-1-1-1, etc.

My weight fluctuates between 165-170lbs throughout the year. Right now I'm 165 or so and I am currently doing well with 1 cap daily on my third time running this. I have also tried 2-1, 2-1-1, and also 2-1-1-1-1-1 on previous runs. I can tell when I've gone past the dosing curve for my size because all the symptoms of low estrogen start to hit such as achy dry joints, mild irritability, and lack of libido. When I start to get those symptoms, I go back to 1 cap daily and the low E2 symptoms subside within a day or two.

Overall, I like this product for sleep, recovery, libido and for recomp purposes. Every time I run this, I get compliments about how lean, cut and dry I look. I did a review on Bulbine (http://anabolicminds.com/forum/product-review/211842-bulbine-60-capsules.html), and after my first run with it and I liked it so much I bought a few more bottles for future runs. The only downside is that it doesn't really kick until 2-3 weeks, but once it does, it really starts to shine.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
I like the split dosing idea.. As I will be running it in PCT with erase I don't want to over do it and crash my estrogen to hard...
since ill probably be doing 2 on 1 off lifting I might just dose 2 bulb on lifting days and 1 on cardio/abs/calves dday
ill look at your rreview thanks for the input

hsk

Awards
  • Established
I like the split dosing idea.. As I will be running it in PCT with erase I don't want to over do it and crash my estrogen to hard...
since ill probably be doing 2 on 1 off lifting I might just dose 2 bulb on lifting days and 1 on cardio/abs/calves dday
ill look at your rreview thanks for the input
Erase always gives me low E2 sides even at 2 caps daily. Since both Erase and Bulbine both lower E2, I would be cautious if running the both of them together. Maybe do a low mild dose of each to start and work you way up slowly after 2 weeks or so. Good luck!

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What?! I am hurt you don't have Titanium on the list ;).

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
can only slip so much $ by my chic every month... maybe Titanium will be in the shopping cart next month!

good thing ill be returning home 10 days before she does so i can open all the boxes of shipments ive bought over the last 18 months without her seeing!

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
For me best for boosting test and almost no side effects is Tongkat Ali 5 days on/2 days off and for estrogen control Erase Pro but at 1 cap every 4-5 days.

Also very convenient just 1 cap of TKA upon waking up and EP with breakfast and that's it - total 6-7 caps in 5 days then 2 days off.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
For me best for boosting test and almost no side effects is Tongkat Ali 5 days on/2 days off and for estrogen control Erase Pro but at 1 cap every 4-5 days.

Also very convenient just 1 cap of TKA upon waking up and EP with breakfast and that's it - total 6-7 caps in 5 days then 2 days off.
Agreed, both great options. Longjack has excellent data

Greenhulk

Awards

Which TKA supplement do you take?

sugardaddy69

sugardaddy69

Awards
Stoked or PCT Assist and test pro also pct great time to use something like glycobol, on top of that beta ala and lclt, bulk daa powder or caps and you are golden.

omega3, creatine you know

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established

what dose for the TKA and would you still recommend 5/2 schedule during PCT or for standalone test production

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
what dose for the TKA and would you still recommend 5/2 schedule during PCT or for standalone test production
TKA 1:200 from World A.B.S they ship domestically from US and UK.

Actually on 2 days off I sometimes get bigger libido then on days when I take it and this is just at 1 cap (300mg) despite they recommend for bodybuilders to go up to 4 caps (equivalent of 240g of root).

Their bottle has 120 caps so enough to be on it 24 weeks at 5 days on/2 days off or at 3 cycles that lasts 8 weeks then 4 weeks break would last you 9 months.

Greenhulk

Awards
TKA 1:200 from World A.B.S they ship domestically from US and UK.
[...]
Their bottle has 120 caps so enough to be on it 24 weeks at 5 days on/2 days off or at 3 cycles that lasts 8 weeks then 4 weeks break would last you 9 months.
Thanks for the info. Do you buy it directly from World A.B.S or from a distributor (if there are any)? I went to their website and it seems like their main location is somewhere in Switzerland.

$105 or around 80 Euros is quite a hefty price compared to other TKA supplements but then again a 9 months' supply is a lot - if it works. So, I think I'll give it a try.

Do you remember how long the expiration date was when you bought it? I still have a few supplements at home that I will test before this TKA supplement, and I wouldn't want it to expire before I get around to test it. Maybe I'll just wait with the ordering.

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info. Do you buy it directly from World A.B.S or from a distributor (if there are any)? I went to their website and it seems like their main location is somewhere in Switzerland.

$105 or around 80 Euros is quite a hefty price compared to other TKA supplements but then again a 9 months' supply is a lot - if it works. So, I think I'll give it a try.

Do you remember how long the expiration date was when you bought it? I still have a few supplements at home that I will test before this TKA supplement, and I wouldn't want it to expire before I get around to test it. Maybe I'll just wait with the ordering.
Yes they have their website tongkatfitness and ship domestically from US and UK.

I ordered 2 bottles to get discount already in 2011 and expiration date is until 2014 so I think their TKA has 3 years expiration date.

So if you'd ordered and get this year's batch it should be good until 2016 or 2015 if you get last year's batch.

They also sell Icariin 60% but on their other website icariinhealth but maybe send them email if they would ship it with TKA.

Have to say I was not so impressed with Icariin effects cause they are subtle but their TKA you definitely feel in first 5 days it's having an impact on your balls. In 2 weeks by latest you feel changes already at 1 cap but if you'd take 2 caps/day then in first 5 days.

With ordering 2 bottles you save due to discount plus on shipping.

Just 2 bottles might last you over 2 years cause you not gonna be cycling just TKA all this time.

And so many new supplements will come out in next 2 years that will crave for your attention hehe.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
i saw TKA 100:1 50g of powder for $10
its only half the extract as the brand you said though...

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
i saw TKA 100:1 50g of powder for $10
its only half the extract as the brand you said though...
Well the brand I use in 1 cap contains equivalent of 60g of root and bottle has 120 such capsules and it's proven at least on me that it works.

It all comes down to paying more for a quality & a proven product.

You'll find many underdosed supplements online for which you don't know if they gonna work so if your main factor in buying something online is price then good luck with that - it may work or not.

My main factor in buying anything online is recommendation from a trusted member on a forum like this one that tried a product that worked for him.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
Well the brand I use in 1 cap contains equivalent of 60g of root and bottle has 120 such capsules and it's proven at least on me that it works.

You'll find many underdosed supplements online for which you don't know if they gonna work so if your main factor in buying something online is price then good luck with that - it may work or not.

My main factor in buying anything online is recommendation from a trusted member on a forum like this one that tried a product that worked for him.
so i should buy both!
yea i totally understand its always better to use something with good reviews
money wont be an issue if i stay at my current job.. but thats for a different thread!

Greenhulk

Awards

I have tried Tongkat Ali before but I didn't notice any effects from it. Then again, unlike with chemically synthesized compounds, for which I think that the differences in quality are not that big, there may be big differences in quality for natural herb extracts. Therefore, I don't give up on TKA yet.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, herbal extracts can be a nightmare, there are so many ways to do an extraction and every product could have a different method. To compound this depending on the season the product could have higher or lower concentrations of certain constituents just based on the fact that it could have been a more torrential or arid period wherever the herb was grown.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
I would go with Endosurge Turbo with an AI of your picking.
yea the endosurge was a steal on NP!

will be running PES Erase starting day 10 or week 2 of PCT (depends on how PCT is going)
will run the endosurge from day 1 of pct
will add DAA if necessary or save it for after PCT

in the past with DAA i felt pretty good pumps but not much change in libido