staple supplements....

bananaClip

bananaClip

Awards
  • Established
yep another thread on staple supps.. but once in a while i like to revise
what are some supplements that are just so vital you dont stop taking it and why

taurine - i honestly think its making me stronger(it cant possibly be Prime lol jk!)
calcium/magnesium - becuase 99.99% of the world says its good for u
forskolin - keeps you lean, puts muscle on you(right?) and it doesnt infertile you like ursolic acid

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
From what I've seen you shouldnt take forskolin year round and give yourself some breaks. The only supps i dont cycle:

Creatine

ALCAR-although i may give it a 2 week or so break so i can appreciate it again

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Protein, Creatine, BCAAs, Fish Oil are the ones i dont cycle off of.

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
MVI, Fish Oil, Protein, Creatine, Cissus/Joint Help (personal for me - I've had a knee replacement and need the joint support)

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
fish oil, vit e, vit c, multi, creatine, and beta alenine are my staples.

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
From what I've seen you shouldnt take forskolin year round and give yourself some breaks. The only supps i dont cycle:

Creatine

ALCAR-although i may give it a 2 week or so break so i can appreciate it again
You should cycle ALCAR

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fish oil, protein, BCAA/SAAs, testosterone cypionate, quest bars.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Coop told me to only stay on forskolin for 12 weeks at a time. You should definitely be cycling it. Also a supplement can't be a staple as per the definition of a supplement.

bananaClip

bananaClip

Awards
  • Established
Coop told me to only stay on forskolin for 12 weeks at a time. You should definitely be cycling it. Also a supplement can't be a staple as per the definition of a supplement.
what about vitamins and minerals?
i should cycle calcium and magnesium?

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
iForce Fish Oil (the new mint-infused stuff is awesome, I burp mint instead of fish and that's a thing that deserves to be appreciated :D) and Heart Help are some of my staples, with a family history of cardiac/cholesterol issues it's a reassuring combination IMHO.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Staples for me: fish oil, creatine, CEL Cycle Support, Focus XT (srs, don't do school without it lol).

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Fish oil, beta A, and Vitamin C are all I absolutely have to have. Other things I add because I enjoy them.

WayneD

WayneD

Awards
Cissus, beta alanine, fish oil, orange triad, creatine

bananaClip

bananaClip

Awards
  • Established
im started up coq10 again, my father swears by it.
hes around 60 and he has a stent in his heart. soooo i believe him lol

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
You cant go wrong with a solid Pure Isolate Protein to use year round along with MGN BCAA Extended Performance for your aminos. I love Alpha Rage as my pre-workout too and I also like Intenze I cycle on and off both of them. They are really great check them out. You also get 20percent off with any purchase just use code AC20 at checkout. Visit our webstore www.mgnstore.com

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
im started up coq10 again, my father swears by it.
hes around 60 and he has a stent in his heart. soooo i believe him lol
is he on statins?

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Creatine, multi, fish oil, and MAX PUMP. Pretty darn solid.

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Oh yes and when it comes to building muscle you cant go wrong with Creatine. It really promotes muscle growth and development also. I think that it is really a great muscle building supplement. Just remember when taking the supplement that it is activated by water so you need to drink a large amount when you cycle on this.

KimChee

KimChee

Awards
creatine, green tea, magnesium/zinc tab, multi, ACV, nasty cissus powder, fish oils

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what about vitamins and minerals?
i should cycle calcium and magnesium?
Everything needs to be cycled down to fish oils.

Staples for me: fish oil, creatine, CEL Cycle Support, Focus XT (srs, don't do school without it lol).
I CAN'T DO SCHOOL WITHOUT IT

betaine nitrate is having tremendous study support along with huge glowing anecdotal reports..
many different functions this will help the body with, from increased endurance/energy to increased protein synthesis!

Max Pump is making big splash!

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/redefine-nutrition/max-pump-120-capsules.html
Beta Alanine is the new creatine based on studies etc... as far as clinical support goes

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Beta Al has some good muscle building qualities to it. I def would suggest using this if you are trying to build some muscle and add something extra to your workout routine. I think that there are some good quality proteins out there as well like MGN's Pure Whey Isolate as well as American Protein Isolate. I take both of them daily. I love the Cake Batter flavor as well as the Ice Cream Sandwich. I like to stack protein with BCAAs Beta Al Creatine and fish oil as my daily supps.