Coming off a cycle of D-Pol, need some advice.

suppsnstuff

suppsnstuff

Awards
First off let me say I have taken the D-pol/erase pro stack, 2 weeks dpol, then I would start the erase pro.. so a total 6 week cycle. This go around I decided to try an 8 week cycle and go D-pol for 4 weeks straight, then Erase Pro for the 4 week cycle. My question is, NP had a special on Erase Pro/Anabeta ELite, so I jumped on it. Would it be okay if to stack the Erase Pro and Anabeta Elite after I finish the d-pol cycle ? Hope this question has not been answered, I tried being resourceful but couldnt really come up find an answer. Thanks in advance for any help and information.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, that is perfectly fine to stack ABE + EPro (very nice stack) after your D-Pol and EPro cycle. I would give your body a 4 week break though since you just ran a stack for 8 weeks.

suppsnstuff

suppsnstuff

Awards
Yes, that is perfectly fine to stack ABE + EPro (very nice stack) after your D-Pol and EPro cycle. I would give your body a 4 week break though since you just ran a stack for 8 weeks.
Thanks a bunch.. to be a little more clear.. I ran dpol alone for 4 weeks, then planning on running Abe/epro... not running dpol for 8 weeks. Its a go ??

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Yep. I'm actually running this stack right now.

I started the first week with DAA/Anabeta Elite. Then the second week I added in the Erase Pro. I'm going to run 8 weeks of everything.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks a bunch.. to be a little more clear.. I ran dpol alone for 4 weeks, then planning on running Abe/epro... not running dpol for 8 weeks. Its a go ??
Ya, you will be good to go then.