OEP powder Compound 20 and Forskolin .

AnabolicJuich

AnabolicJuich

Banned
Awards
does Oxyelite pro powder. Compound 20 and forskolin can be stacked as a pre workout?!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
May i ask why?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I mean as a pwo?

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
does Oxyelite pro powder. Compound 20 and forskolin can be stacked as a pre workout?!
Hi AnabolicJuich. That would be a great pre-workout lineup. Those products combined with proper nutrition and training could help achieve some solid changes in body composition. I'm actually using all 3 currently with good success (forskolin from AnaBeta Elite).

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Using pwo would only be dosing once on training days, not a very effecient use of the products imo.....

AnabolicJuich

AnabolicJuich

Banned
Awards
yo breezy ty.
how do you stack them all? and can all can be taken at once without havin' issues?

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yo breezy ty.
how do you stack them all? and can all can be taken at once without havin' issues?
No problem man. I'd use them as recommended on their labels. Both Compound 20® and OxyELITE Pro® Super Thermo Powder™ have a recommended pre-workout dose. Forskolin may be beneficial when taken pre-workout as well. They can all be taken at the same time.

Here are the specific directions for use:

Compound 20®: Take 2 capsules with breakfast and 2 capsules 6-8 hours later with meal or snack. For best results, take one of the doses 30-60 minutes prior to workout.

OxyELITE Pro® Super Thermo Powder™: Take 1-2 scoops with 4-6 ounces of water per scoop 15-30 minutes before breakfast. On workout days take 15-30 minutes before beginning workout. Begin by taking 1 scoop per serving. Once tolerance is assessed, serving size may be increased by ½ scoop until a maximum of 2 scoops at any one time is reached. Do not exceed 3 scoops in any 24 hour period.

If you let me know what forskolin product you are planning to use, I could help with the specific dosing as well.

If training fasted, Compound 20® may be used on an empty stomach pre-workout. Some people experience mild stomach discomfort when taking it without food; however, I use it fasted without any issues. I'd recommend trying it first on a non-training day to see how you respond. Waiting until your post-workout meal would be fine as well. Forskolin may cause GI issues with some users, but if using a higher percent extract it usually isn't a problem.

Good luck with your stack bud. Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

AnabolicJuich

AnabolicJuich

Banned
Awards
No problem man. I'd use them as recommended on their labels. Both Compound 20® and OxyELITE Pro® Super Thermo Powder™ have a recommended pre-workout dose. Forskolin may be beneficial when taken pre-workout as well. They can all be taken at the same time.

Here are the specific directions for use:

Compound 20®: Take 2 capsules with breakfast and 2 capsules 6-8 hours later with meal or snack. For best results, take one of the doses 30-60 minutes prior to workout.

OxyELITE Pro® Super Thermo Powder™: Take 1-2 scoops with 4-6 ounces of water per scoop 15-30 minutes before breakfast. On workout days take 15-30 minutes before beginning workout. Begin by taking 1 scoop per serving. Once tolerance is assessed, serving size may be increased by ½ scoop until a maximum of 2 scoops at any one time is reached. Do not exceed 3 scoops in any 24 hour period.

If you let me know what forskolin product you are planning to use, I could help with the specific dosing as well.

If training fasted, Compound 20® may be used on an empty stomach pre-workout. Some people experience mild stomach discomfort when taking it without food; however, I use it fasted without any issues. I'd recommend trying it first on a non-training day to see how you respond. Waiting until your post-workout meal would be fine as well. Forskolin may cause GI issues with some users, but if using a higher percent extract it usually isn't a problem.

Good luck with your stack bud. Please let me know if you have any additional questions.
i use C-Bolic. 95% pure forskolin -25mg' per capsule
i really apriciate you help mayne.
and what train fasted meaning? my english isn't dat well.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anytime man. Try spreading out the use of the 2 recommended caps, with 1 cap taken pre-workout. I personally would use them as outlined below (assuming 1 bottle).

Training Days

-morning workout: 1 cap pre-workout, 1 cap 6-8 hours later or before bed.

-afternoon or night workout: 1 cap first thing morning, 1 cap pre-workout.

Non-Training Days

-1 cap first thing morning, 1 cap 6-8 hours later or before bed.

As for training fasted, I was referring to working out in the morning before eating (on an empty stomach).

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just finished my run with SS Forskolin-95 (25mg per cap). Dosed 1 cap upon rising, 1 cap pre-workout, and 1 cap pre-bed.

I would recommend running Forskolin for longer periods (12 weeks) as the effects/results get better with continued use. Some people dose 100-125mg also.