OTC PTC - AnabolicMinds.com

OTC PTC

1. New Member

OTC PTC

Can anyone tell me what the best OTC pct is? I would buy a SERM online but I'm afraid that for one it'll be fake and for two I'll get something other than what I ordered. I've done tons of research and read even more forums and know there is no substitute for a SERM but this being my first PH cycle I am really wanting it to go well.

2. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Well first of all what compound are you using?
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

If you're using a designer steroid then a serm cannot be replaced by and OTC PCT .do it right or don't do it at all, just saying it for your health. If you're running a dhea then an OTC pct should suffice.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Depending on what PH you are using would determine if you need a SERM or not. We recommend Revolution PCT and Pure Test for PCT on all of OUR Pro Hormones.

​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nolvadren XT has 75mgs arimistane, cortisol control, and a nice test/estro balancing blend. We have some good prices on it now, even a trial size that you could run for 10 days, if not 20 (depending on how sensitive you are to arimistane) for less than $9. SERMs are pretty much recommended; you don't trust the efficacy of a SERM supplier but you trust a PH supplier's claims? I'll never understand this kind of thinking on the boards.
    BOARD TYRANT
  6. New Member

Sorry that I didn't specify the PH it 4-DHEA
  7. New Member

Also I agree with you piston I don't trust any companies claims I just wanted some advice from you guys so all the bases are covered I don't think, from what I've read that 180mg of 4-DHEA will be enough to shut me down I just want to be prepared if it does.
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by nolasa1972 View Post
    Also I agree with you piston I don't trust any companies claims I just wanted some advice from you guys so all the bases are covered I don't think, from what I've read that 180mg of 4-DHEA will be enough to shut me down I just want to be prepared if it does.
    For something like that I'd look into clomid if you're a bit shut down. 4-DHEA shouldn't give you gyno. My rule of thumb is Nolva if you worry about gyno, clomid if you're worried about your boys.
    BOARD TYRANT
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

This works for me:

PF Post Cycle
    PF Unleashed
    USPLabs Test Powder
  10. New Member

I just want to say I appreciate everyone's advice and input it's been a big help.
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm running an OTC pct with my 4-dhea/11-dhea lean cut. You shouldn't be that shut down from a dhea compound. However its always good to have something , serm, on hand.
  12. mw1
    Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    I'm running an OTC pct with my 4-dhea/11-dhea lean cut. You shouldn't be that shut down from a dhea compound. However its always good to have something , serm, on hand.
    Agreed - with a mild PH like this an OTC PCT would be fine. I have no problem with OTC PCT with Hdrol,Epi or Pmag as well as pretty much all non-methyls. The fact is MOST people that run PHs don't use a pct at all much less a serm

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    snsgamers.com
  13. New Member

Eatmoar, what OTC pct are you running? All of the pct's mentioned above seem pretty good but you're cycling almost the same thing I have so I'm curious.
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Agreed - with a mild PH like this an OTC PCT would be fine. I have no problem with OTC PCT with Hdrol,Epi or Pmag as well as pretty much all non-methyls. The fact is MOST people that run PHs don't use a pct at all much less a serm
    you just said hdrol is non methyl .... hehe wrongo.

Im running Daa, erase, and ABE with coq10 as well.
  15. mw1
    Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    you just said hdrol is non methyl .... hehe wrongo.

Im running Daa, erase, and ABE with coq10 as well.
    No I meant THOSE 3 methyls (hdrol,epi, pmag)along with most non-methyls

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    snsgamers.com
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    No I meant THOSE 3 methyls (hdrol,epi, pmag)along with most non-methyls
    lol i cant read, im going back to the 3rd grade :\

Similar Forum Threads

1. OTC h-drol PTC
    By twistid in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-25-2010, 02:02 AM
  2. First Cycle of any kind...ever (h-drol) is OTC PTC enough?
    By ww2006 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-17-2010, 05:37 PM
  3. 5mg superdrol OTC PTC?
    By soldier in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-24-2009, 12:37 PM
  4. otc ptc for test e cycle?
    By jumpcannon in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-30-2009, 12:13 AM
  5. how would this work for an OTC ptc..for a superdrol cycle