Quick quest, ABE while on Lean Cut?

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have a botle of anabeta elite just staring at me and I was thinking "Well hey cort control + an extra test boost.... why not add it in to my lean cut cycle!"

Go or no go? I wouldn't really have another use for this bottle except for cutting.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd save it for PCT

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
very nice, just wanted to make sure no side affects would come from adding that in is all :) better safe than sorry!
Lol I edited my first comment... I thought you meant adding it in on a lean cut ;)

Are you going to pct with this? You might not need one although 11 can be a little suppressive from what I've read... I'd throw in the ABE at the back end of the Lean Cut cycle.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol I edited my first comment... I thought you meant adding it in on a lean cut ;)

Are you going to pct with this? You might not need one although 11 can be suppressive from what I've read... I'd throw in the ABE at the back end of the Lean Cut cycle.
ha i noticed and for sure.

Daa, erase and coq 10 for my pct. I Was told i wouldnt be that shut down to need a serm but i have clomid on hand of course. that would be a better idea actually to save it for pct. i like that idea better lol.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Are you going to pct with this? You might not need one although 11 can be a little suppressive from what I've read... I'd throw in the ABE at the back end of the Lean Cut cycle.
Came in expecting a lean cut not a product called Lean Cut. :eek:

I'd save it for PCT. :)

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks fellas :) thats exactly what ill do! man my pct is going to be killer lol

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I also read this as someone who was aiming for a lean cut lol.

What is next, a product called 'bulk up'? ;)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
GQdaLEGEND Alpha Gainz 17
lionking999 Anabolics 7
Rad83 Anabolics 9
Supplements 12
Anabolics 0