Compound 20 dosing

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Question for a rep or anyone with experience with C20, the directions recommend taking the caps with meals, but for best results to have one dose Preworkout. What is optimal if I workout fasted? take that dose on an empty stomach Preworkout or take it with my postworkout meal/shake?

Wocheezy

Wocheezy

Awards
Occasionally when I took c20 fasted it came back up. No problem with meals though

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've taken with meals or fasted, no problems at all.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Question for a rep or anyone with experience with C20, the directions recommend taking the caps with meals, but for best results to have one dose Preworkout. What is optimal if I workout fasted? take that dose on an empty stomach Preworkout or take it with my postworkout meal/shake?
Hey buddy. Some people experience mild stomach discomfort while using Compound 20® on an empty stomach. I personally take it before fasted training without any issues, but the effects may differ with each user. I'd recommend trying it on a non-training day first to see how you respond. Waiting until your post-workout shake/meal would be fine as well.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Thanks Breezy, I had it fasted with no issue today just was curious if the supplement would be more effective that way or with a meal.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Breezy, I had it fasted with no issue today just was curious if the supplement would be more effective that way or with a meal.
No problem man. You should still get the product's benefits either way. Good luck with your run and keep us posted on your progress!