MN XFA vs. SNS X-Gels

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  146 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ericool007 View Post
    Ive been making more gains on 8 X-gels+Glycergrow+LCLT stack then i did on 30 mg of Epi.
    Im still on the first bottle too lol and im considering buying a 3rd, but idk if thats a good idea.
    Holy moly!

2. Registered User

Ive been making more gains on 8 X-gels+Glycergrow+LCLT stack then i did on 30 mg of Epi.
    Im still on the first bottle too lol and im considering buying a 3rd, but idk if thats a good idea.
    sounds about right
    S.n.S team member
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

That's awesome to hear,I will be using X-gels for the first time in my upcoming PCT!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.

i started taking 4 then 6 now im up to 8 which i feel is the sweet spot im not even 3 weeks in and i put up more today on the bench then i did on my epi cycle, im actually in pct lol im taking it alongside finaflex pct assist and compound 20.
    and of course torem

I am using X gels in PCT (1.5g) and am getting bigger and leaner. It is insane. Feel like I am still on cycle

This is what we like to hear!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
  5. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

Here is a great answer from the expert on ArA (William Llewellny) regarding the question of X-Factor Advanced vs X-Factor original:

Arachidonic Acid (ArA) Alone or with Fish Oil?
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.

Thanks for the link
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.

i started taking 4 then 6 now im up to 8 which i feel is the sweet spot im not even 3 weeks in and i put up more today on the bench then i did on my epi cycle, im actually in pct lol im taking it alongside finaflex pct assist and compound 20.
    and of course torem
    If you are only 3 weeks in, I'd run another bottle if you want.
    NomZ[at]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.

Just came across this from Right Hook at Lean Bulk,

"BMC Cancer, 2012 vol. 12 pp. 606

Arachidonic acid and cancer risk: a systematic review of observational studies

Sakai, M; Kakutani, S; Horikawa, C; Tokuda, H; Kawashima, H; Shibata, H; Okubo, H; Sasaki, S

Background: An n-6 essential fatty acid, arachidonic acid (ARA) is converted into prostaglandin E2, which is involved in tumour extension. However, it is unclear whether dietary ARA intake leads to cancer in humans. We thus systematically evaluated available observational studies on the relationship between ARA exposure and the risk of colorectal, skin, breast, prostate, lung, and stomach cancers. Methods: We searched the PubMed database for articles published up to May 17, 2010. 126 potentially relevant articles from the initial search and 49,670 bibliographies were scrutinised to identify eligible publications by using predefined inclusion criteria. A comprehensive literature search yielded 52 eligible articles, and their reporting quality and methodological quality was assessed. Information on the strength of the association between ARA exposure and cancer risk, the dose-response relationship, and methodological limitations was collected and evaluated with respect to consistency and study design. Results: For colorectal, skin, breast, and prostate cancer, 17, 3, 18, and 16 studies, respectively, were identified. We could not obtain eligible reports for lung and stomach cancer. Studies used cohort (n = 4), nested case-control (n = 12), case-control (n = 26), and cross-sectional (n = 12) designs. The number of subjects (n = 15 - 88,795), ARA exposure assessment method (dietary intake or biomarker), cancer diagnosis and patient recruitment procedure (histological diagnosis, cancer registries, or self-reported information) varied among studies. The relationship between ARA exposure and colorectal cancer was inconsistent based on ARA exposure assessment methodology (dietary intake or biomarker). Conversely, there was no strong positive association or dose-response relationship for breast or prostate cancer. There were limited numbers of studies on skin cancer to draw any conclusions from the results.

Conclusions: The available epidemiologic evidence is weak because of the limited number of studies and their methodological limitations, but nonetheless, the results suggest that ARA exposure is not associated with increased breast and prostate cancer risk. Further evidence from well-designed observational studies is required to confirm or refute the association between ARA exposure and risk of cancer."
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  172 lbs.

Are most of you guys running 1g+ for your cycles? So 4 bottles for a 50 day cycle if you want to run 2g can get a little pricey...
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by cubs1987 View Post
    Are most of you guys running 1g+ for your cycles? So 4 bottles for a 50 day cycle if you want to run 2g can get a little pricey...
    Can't speak for 'everyone' lol, I would say many first time users start with just the 1g dosing, which I had success with my first time out...going up to 1.5 -2g, I'll usually just dose on workout days only or like 500mg on off days, to make the bottle last a bit longer...
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.

I do 1.5g on workout days. So 5 workouts week = 30 caps, which is barely more than the old recommended dosing protocol of 1g every day (28/week).
  12. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by cubs1987 View Post
    Can be, but when you compare it to the typical cost of a prohormone cycle + cycle support + pct, its incredibly reasonable.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  172 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Can't speak for 'everyone' lol, I would say many first time users start with just the 1g dosing, which I had success with my first time out...going up to 1.5 -2g, I'll usually just dose on workout days only or like 500mg on off days, to make the bottle last a bit longer...
    OK this makes sense... I ran it awhile back at just the 1g, so pretty pumped to see what 2g would do w/ the GG, baby aspirin and LCLT. Will taking less on off-days lower the amount of Arachidonic Acid stored, or is this pretty common to do as well?
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.

I've found that i like 1.5g pre workout, 2g is good but it just goes through the bottle faster. More is in fact better, but just tough to afford for most of us.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  15. Registered User

I am in the UK and the original Xfactor is a little harder to come by, would the new sns x-gels suffice? I think they have exact same ingredient profile but Xfactor has Arasyn...
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Alasel View Post
    I am in the UK and the original Xfactor is a little harder to come by, would the new sns x-gels suffice? I think they have exact same ingredient profile but Xfactor has Arasyn...

You will get the same ARA content from each.
  17. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    I've found that i like 1.5g pre workout, 2g is good but it just goes through the bottle faster. More is in fact better, but just tough to afford for most of us.
    I see a huge difference between 1.5 and 2g daily. And it certainly justifies the cost in my opinion.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  230 lbs.

I suppose this is a good enough place for a question I have. Can anyone tell me what accounts for the difference in pill size between x-factor and x-gels? X-gels are much larger yet both products yield 250mg ara
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Wocheezy View Post
    I suppose this is a good enough place for a question I have. Can anyone tell me what accounts for the difference in pill size between x-factor and x-gels? X-gels are much larger yet both products yield 250mg ara
    I've never seen an XF capsule...but it could be the capsule thickness, the additional zinc, etc.
  20. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Wocheezy View Post
    Do you have the new version of X-Gels?

I have the old one and the softgels are much smaller but that is because the dose is 40%. I would assume that the newer version had a similar size softgel to X-Factor.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

I have the old one and the softgels are much smaller but that is because the dose is 40%. I would assume that the newer version had a similar size softgel to X-Factor.
    New X-Gels also have 268mg per capsule, which may account for the slightly larger size.

Then again, no idea how big XF caps are.
  22. Registered User

There is added zinc, but the pill sizes aren't too much different (X-gels is larger tho fwiw). I was going to take a pic in my log since I have both but figured it wasn't really needed.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  23. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by NomZ View Post
    New X-Gels also have 268mg per capsule, which may account for the slightly larger size.

Then again, no idea how big XF caps are.
    Really? I thought was 250mg but I'm might be wrong...
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.

SNS posted a lab test showing 268mg per cap, just to make sure that by the time it reaches you, you got 250mg or maybe a little more!

That, the zinc, the capsule size, etc all account for a size difference I'm sure.
  25. Registered User

250mg is the labeled amount and it slightly exceeds label claims.
  26. Registered User

If doing 3 workout days a week on xfactor would A. 6-8 caps pre workout on workout days only or B. 4 caps pre workout on workout days and 4 caps on one off day be optimal?
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSlentz View Post
    If doing 3 workout days a week on xfactor would A. 6-8 caps pre workout on workout days only or B. 4 caps pre workout on workout days and 4 caps on one off day be optimal?
    6-8 caps on workout days would be my choice, that's currently exactly what I'm doing.
  28. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

I'll get at eta on when we will be replenishing stock of X-Factor and X-Factor Advanced, I dont think it should be longer than 2 weeks until they are ready and shipping. All of the major UK sites seem to carry our line now, and I know we will be sending quite a bit over so hopefully it wont be as hard to find them over there in the future!
  29. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    I'll get at eta on when we will be replenishing stock of X-Factor and X-Factor Advanced, I dont think it should be longer than 2 weeks until they are ready and shipping. All of the major UK sites seem to carry our line now, and I know we will be sending quite a bit over so hopefully it wont be as hard to find them over there in the future!
    I recently looked at purchasing X-Factor or X-Gels. After doing some price comparison shopping I came to the conclusion that almost none of the major UK sites carry X-Factor lol.
    PES Representative
  30. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

I recently looked at purchasing X-Factor or X-Gels. After doing some price comparison shopping I came to the conclusion that almost none of the major UK sites carry X-Factor lol.
    O wow, I would list off the sites that carry our line, but I dont think I'm allowed to do that on this forum. We have 2 large distributors in the UK and a handful of other e-tailers that we deal with directly. So I didnt anticipate UK customers having such troubles, very sorry to hear that.

However, if your problem wasnt finding stores that stock our line but rather stores with X-Factor in stock, then refer back to the roughly 2 weeks eta until the new run will be shipping. Sorry for the delay!!
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

so in the meantime, X-gels with your next FocusXT order...? Can I get a 'cheer-i-oh' up in here?
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

so in the meantime, X-gels with your next FocusXT order...? Can I get a 'cheer-i-oh' up in here?
    Cheerio!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  33. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post

Cheerio!
    Honey nut?
  34. Registered User

ohh yeaaa I'ma even take a step further and add some c-o-p
    S.n.S team member
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

If memory serves me correct, they are roughly the same.

Mike
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  36. Registered User

NEED A LITTLE MORE INFO BEFORE RUN

Quote Originally Posted by antihero View Post
    250mg is the labeled amount and it slightly exceeds label claims.
    I AM STARTING AN X GELS RUN AND I USUALLY TAKE CLA, FISH OIL, ORANGE TRIAD, AND SUPER CISSUS LOL WOULD IT BE OK TO TAKE THESE 6-8 HRS AWAY FROM XGELS? I READ THAT THE JOINT SUPPS ARE OK FAR AWAY BUT WHAT ABOUT CLA? I KNOW IT BUILDS UP IN YOUR SYSTEM SO IM NOT SURE IF IT WOULD BE DETRIMENTAL TO CONTINUE DOSING IT OR NOT? ALSO, I TAKE BURN24 AND IT HAS 100MG OF CISSUS, BURN24 IS DOSED THROUGHOUT THE DAY WITH CARBS! DO YOU THINK THIS WILL INTERFERE WITH MY X GELS RUN? THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR ANY ADVICE YOU MAY HAVE FOR ME...
  37. Registered User

If you look around in the UK sites, you will see that more sites stock X factor than X gels... And I love X factor and one of the 'major' UK sites actually done an interview with W Llewellyn as he is held in high regard as are Molecular Nutrition and for good reason. SNS is also a solid brand and it is because of X factor that I have purchased X gels and if they perform anything like X factor (same active) I will be more than happy.
  38. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post

Thanks for your response, I love X factor and would like to see it back in stock as a lot of places sell XFA but I have preference of original. Is there any plans to sell Xfactor in maybe a bigger serving per bottle? As its sold in 60 caps and XFA is in 100 as is X gels... Thanks again.
  39. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by eddiesr123 View Post

I AM STARTING AN X GELS RUN AND I USUALLY TAKE CLA, FISH OIL, ORANGE TRIAD, AND SUPER CISSUS LOL WOULD IT BE OK TO TAKE THESE 6-8 HRS AWAY FROM XGELS? I READ THAT THE JOINT SUPPS ARE OK FAR AWAY BUT WHAT ABOUT CLA? I KNOW IT BUILDS UP IN YOUR SYSTEM SO IM NOT SURE IF IT WOULD BE DETRIMENTAL TO CONTINUE DOSING IT OR NOT? ALSO, I TAKE BURN24 AND IT HAS 100MG OF CISSUS, BURN24 IS DOSED THROUGHOUT THE DAY WITH CARBS! DO YOU THINK THIS WILL INTERFERE WITH MY X GELS RUN? THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR ANY ADVICE YOU MAY HAVE FOR ME...
    I would just drop fish oil and CLA while taking ArA. If you do want to continue taking them, yes 6 hours away from ArA will be good as well as Cissus and Burn24.
    PES Representivie
  40. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

Thumbs up

If you look around in the UK sites, you will see that more sites stock X factor than X gels... And I love X factor and one of the 'major' UK sites actually done an interview with W Llewellyn as he is held in high regard as are Molecular Nutrition and for good reason. SNS is also a solid brand and it is because of X factor that I have purchased X gels and if they perform anything like X factor (same active) I will be more than happy.
    Thanks for your support!

Both X-Factor original and X-Factor Advanced are currently available in two sizes: 100ct and 200ct bottles.

Within two weeks one of the major e-tailers will have the exclusive 200ct X-Factor for cheap and the other will have the exclusive X-Factor Advanced 200ct, also for very cheap. These will be the way to go if you are a UK customer. And of course everybody else will have the 100ct versions of both.

The 60ct has been long discontinued in favor of the 100ct.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Primaforce vs SNS ALCAR
    By dfrancin in forum Supplements
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 06-24-2012, 01:55 PM
  2. Primaforce vs. SNS 1,3-Dimethylamylamine
    By 7foot in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-22-2012, 10:09 AM
  3. MN X-Factor, SNS TTA, USP labs C20
    By Ev52 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-15-2012, 09:53 AM
  4. nutra planet daa vs sns daa---Difference?
    By Reflexion318 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-14-2012, 04:34 PM
  5. test force 2 vs. sns daa
    By df122092 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 10-16-2011, 12:34 AM