MN XFA vs. SNS X-Gels

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by NomZ
    I can stomach it now, but in the past I was a baby about it and would put it in yogurt.
    Hmm glycergrow is salty with a slight nasty taste.. bulk gms is flavorless.. i prefer glycergrow though.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

2. I actually kinda like Glycergrow...its a weird love hate with the taste for me.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post

I dont understand texture issues with gms. I dont feel a thing when i chug it but then again i dont let it sit in my mouth either.

Mike
    I don't think it's bad at all, either. When I finally bought some GlycerGrow I was horrified at the prospect of drinking it, but it was fine. Made me think I got a bad batch.

4. I have glycergrow. How much should I be taking a day and on work out days?

5. Quote Originally Posted by mrharris View Post
    I have glycergrow. How much should I be taking a day and on work out days?
    Min 2 scoops/max 4 scoops

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Use anabolic05 for 5% off at Lockout supplements

•   

6. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    Nutra has the xfactor advanced 200ct, another website has xfactor original 200ct for 65ish.
    Great prices all around on XF/XFA and X-gels.

Three great products for sure, all centered around one amazing ingredient!
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!

7. Quote Originally Posted by mrharris View Post
    I have glycergrow. How much should I be taking a day and on work out days?
    I take 3!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

8. Ive been making more gains on 8 X-gels+Glycergrow+LCLT stack then i did on 30 mg of Epi.
    Im still on the first bottle too lol and im considering buying a 3rd, but idk if thats a good idea.

9. Quote Originally Posted by ericool007 View Post
    Ive been making more gains on 8 X-gels+Glycergrow+LCLT stack then i did on 30 mg of Epi.
    Im still on the first bottle too lol and im considering buying a 3rd, but idk if thats a good idea.
    Awesome to hear!

How long has this cycle lasted, the two bottles?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    NomZ[at]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.

10. i started taking 4 then 6 now im up to 8 which i feel is the sweet spot im not even 3 weeks in and i put up more today on the bench then i did on my epi cycle, im actually in pct lol im taking it alongside finaflex pct assist and compound 20.
    and of course torem

11. Quote Originally Posted by ericool007 View Post
    Ive been making more gains on 8 X-gels+Glycergrow+LCLT stack then i did on 30 mg of Epi.
    Holy moly!

12. Quote Originally Posted by ericool007 View Post
    sounds about right
    S.n.S team member

13. Quote Originally Posted by ericool007 View Post
    That's awesome to hear,I will be using X-gels for the first time in my upcoming PCT!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

14. Quote Originally Posted by ericool007 View Post
    i started taking 4 then 6 now im up to 8 which i feel is the sweet spot im not even 3 weeks in and i put up more today on the bench then i did on my epi cycle, im actually in pct lol im taking it alongside finaflex pct assist and compound 20.
    and of course torem

I am using X gels in PCT (1.5g) and am getting bigger and leaner. It is insane. Feel like I am still on cycle

Quote Originally Posted by ericool007 View Post
    This is what we like to hear!
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

15. Here is a great answer from the expert on ArA (William Llewellny) regarding the question of X-Factor Advanced vs X-Factor original:

Arachidonic Acid (ArA) Alone or with Fish Oil?
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!

16. Thanks for the link

17. Quote Originally Posted by ericool007 View Post
    i started taking 4 then 6 now im up to 8 which i feel is the sweet spot im not even 3 weeks in and i put up more today on the bench then i did on my epi cycle, im actually in pct lol im taking it alongside finaflex pct assist and compound 20.
    and of course torem
    If you are only 3 weeks in, I'd run another bottle if you want.

18. Just came across this from Right Hook at Lean Bulk,

"BMC Cancer, 2012 vol. 12 pp. 606

Arachidonic acid and cancer risk: a systematic review of observational studies

Sakai, M; Kakutani, S; Horikawa, C; Tokuda, H; Kawashima, H; Shibata, H; Okubo, H; Sasaki, S

Background: An n-6 essential fatty acid, arachidonic acid (ARA) is converted into prostaglandin E2, which is involved in tumour extension. However, it is unclear whether dietary ARA intake leads to cancer in humans. We thus systematically evaluated available observational studies on the relationship between ARA exposure and the risk of colorectal, skin, breast, prostate, lung, and stomach cancers. Methods: We searched the PubMed database for articles published up to May 17, 2010. 126 potentially relevant articles from the initial search and 49,670 bibliographies were scrutinised to identify eligible publications by using predefined inclusion criteria. A comprehensive literature search yielded 52 eligible articles, and their reporting quality and methodological quality was assessed. Information on the strength of the association between ARA exposure and cancer risk, the dose-response relationship, and methodological limitations was collected and evaluated with respect to consistency and study design. Results: For colorectal, skin, breast, and prostate cancer, 17, 3, 18, and 16 studies, respectively, were identified. We could not obtain eligible reports for lung and stomach cancer. Studies used cohort (n = 4), nested case-control (n = 12), case-control (n = 26), and cross-sectional (n = 12) designs. The number of subjects (n = 15 - 88,795), ARA exposure assessment method (dietary intake or biomarker), cancer diagnosis and patient recruitment procedure (histological diagnosis, cancer registries, or self-reported information) varied among studies. The relationship between ARA exposure and colorectal cancer was inconsistent based on ARA exposure assessment methodology (dietary intake or biomarker). Conversely, there was no strong positive association or dose-response relationship for breast or prostate cancer. There were limited numbers of studies on skin cancer to draw any conclusions from the results.

Conclusions: The available epidemiologic evidence is weak because of the limited number of studies and their methodological limitations, but nonetheless, the results suggest that ARA exposure is not associated with increased breast and prostate cancer risk. Further evidence from well-designed observational studies is required to confirm or refute the association between ARA exposure and risk of cancer."

19. Are most of you guys running 1g+ for your cycles? So 4 bottles for a 50 day cycle if you want to run 2g can get a little pricey...

20. Quote Originally Posted by cubs1987 View Post
    Are most of you guys running 1g+ for your cycles? So 4 bottles for a 50 day cycle if you want to run 2g can get a little pricey...
    Can't speak for 'everyone' lol, I would say many first time users start with just the 1g dosing, which I had success with my first time out...going up to 1.5 -2g, I'll usually just dose on workout days only or like 500mg on off days, to make the bottle last a bit longer...

21. I do 1.5g on workout days. So 5 workouts week = 30 caps, which is barely more than the old recommended dosing protocol of 1g every day (28/week).

22. Quote Originally Posted by cubs1987 View Post
    Are most of you guys running 1g+ for your cycles? So 4 bottles for a 50 day cycle if you want to run 2g can get a little pricey...
    Can be, but when you compare it to the typical cost of a prohormone cycle + cycle support + pct, its incredibly reasonable.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

23. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Can't speak for 'everyone' lol, I would say many first time users start with just the 1g dosing, which I had success with my first time out...going up to 1.5 -2g, I'll usually just dose on workout days only or like 500mg on off days, to make the bottle last a bit longer...
    OK this makes sense... I ran it awhile back at just the 1g, so pretty pumped to see what 2g would do w/ the GG, baby aspirin and LCLT. Will taking less on off-days lower the amount of Arachidonic Acid stored, or is this pretty common to do as well?

24. I've found that i like 1.5g pre workout, 2g is good but it just goes through the bottle faster. More is in fact better, but just tough to afford for most of us.

25. I am in the UK and the original Xfactor is a little harder to come by, would the new sns x-gels suffice? I think they have exact same ingredient profile but Xfactor has Arasyn...

26. Quote Originally Posted by Alasel View Post
    I am in the UK and the original Xfactor is a little harder to come by, would the new sns x-gels suffice? I think they have exact same ingredient profile but Xfactor has Arasyn...

You will get the same ARA content from each.

27. Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    I've found that i like 1.5g pre workout, 2g is good but it just goes through the bottle faster. More is in fact better, but just tough to afford for most of us.
    I see a huge difference between 1.5 and 2g daily. And it certainly justifies the cost in my opinion.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

28. I suppose this is a good enough place for a question I have. Can anyone tell me what accounts for the difference in pill size between x-factor and x-gels? X-gels are much larger yet both products yield 250mg ara

29. Quote Originally Posted by Wocheezy View Post
    I suppose this is a good enough place for a question I have. Can anyone tell me what accounts for the difference in pill size between x-factor and x-gels? X-gels are much larger yet both products yield 250mg ara
    I've never seen an XF capsule...but it could be the capsule thickness, the additional zinc, etc.

30. Quote Originally Posted by Wocheezy View Post
    I suppose this is a good enough place for a question I have. Can anyone tell me what accounts for the difference in pill size between x-factor and x-gels? X-gels are much larger yet both products yield 250mg ara
    Do you have the new version of X-Gels?

I have the old one and the softgels are much smaller but that is because the dose is 40%. I would assume that the newer version had a similar size softgel to X-Factor.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Primaforce vs SNS ALCAR
    By dfrancin in forum Supplements
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 06-24-2012, 02:55 PM
  2. Primaforce vs. SNS 1,3-Dimethylamylamine
    By 7foot in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-22-2012, 11:09 AM
  3. MN X-Factor, SNS TTA, USP labs C20
    By Ev52 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-15-2012, 10:53 AM
  4. nutra planet daa vs sns daa---Difference?
    By Reflexion318 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-14-2012, 05:34 PM
  5. test force 2 vs. sns daa
    By df122092 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 10-16-2011, 01:34 AM