MN XFA vs. SNS X-Gels

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking forward to hearing your feedback.

I just got off the phone a little while ago with one of our customers who said he personally gets a noticeable amount of joint pain with the original but not the Advanced, something one of our old reps used to often tell me, and something we see reported fairly frequently on the forums as well.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I thought it was local inflammation, specifically in muscle tissue. I'm sure I read that W Llewelyn takes one (250mg) everyday when asked what his supplement regime was... I'm just curious as its found in food, so why would you have to cycle it? It's high in eggs for example but I eat them for long duration. I'm just theorising but someone with better knowledge maybe of the scientific facts please correct me
The same goes for your diet everything in moderation. You don't want to consume too many oils, fats etc that are high in omega 6's because it could down regulate omega 3 etc... You don't want to be too heavy on either side for a consistently long amount of time; omega 3's or 6's. Nor do you want to consistently take any supplement, vitamin, mineral etc for any long amount of time because of down regulation of other important nutrients in the body.

The trials thus far have shown a safety profile of 50 days. outside of that your venturing into unknown territory except what is known about the consumption of diets high in omega 6 for long amounts of time

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Got some X-Gels.. will be running soon/eventually

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Prepare to grow

Edit: you should be running Glycophase soon as well
He may not have has a chance to reply as he most likely passed out after reading this...

Duywayne

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to hearing your feedback.

I just got off the phone a little while ago with one of our customers who said he personally gets a noticeable amount of joint pain with the original but not the Advanced, something one of our old reps used to often tell me, and something we see reported fairly frequently on the forums as well.
Hmmm.. do I hear an X-Gel Advanced coming up??

majjad

Awards
Agreed. Compare X-Gels to the original X-Factor, not X-Factor advanced.

Duywayne

Awards
  • Established
SwolenONE was referring to X-Factor Advanced (made by Molecular Nutrition the company he reps for).
I know i was saying SNS should do an X-Factor Advanced. May not necessarily with fish oil but other components to help increase the effect effect (ie LCLT)

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmmm.. do I hear an X-Gel Advanced coming up??
Not likely man... X-gels and OG X Factor seem to be the favored formulas so we'll probably just stick with that :)

I'm in no way discrediting advanced but in general ArA solo seems to have the most consistently positive feedback.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not likely man... X-gels and OG X Factor seem to be the favored formulas so we'll probably just stick with that :)

I'm in no way discrediting advanced but in general ArA solo seems to have the most consistently positive feedback.
This pretty much sums up why:
[FONT=Arial, Verdana]PGE3 is synthesized from omega-3 fatty acids (like DHA/EPA), and this acts as an anti-inflammatory. PGF2, on the otherhand, is synthesized from omega-6 fatty acids, and this acts as a pro-inflammatory agent. [/FONT][FONT=Tahoma, Geneva, sans-serif]Arachidonic Acid (ArA) is a omega-6 fatty acid, therefore it synthesizes PGF2, and acts as a pro-inflammatory, while omega-3s act as an anti-inflammatory. While research suggests that the anti-inflammatory effects of omega-3s don't inhibit the pro-inflammatory effects of omega-6s (such as ArA) to a significant degree, there is still an extremely important conflict with supplementing omega-3s at the same time as ArA: they both compete for the same enzymes, and they are both stored in the same storage sites in cell membranes. That means when you supplement omega-3 fatty acids with ArA (or any other omega-6 fatty acid), there is competition between the two and you don't get the full effects of the two. In addition, chronic[/FONT] omega-3 can alter the make up of the fatty acid content in the cell membrane, which in turn alters the effects of ArA. Therefore, to get the best bang for your buck from ArA supplementation, one should not use ArA at the same time as omega-3 fatty acids like DHA/EPA. If one wants to continue to use fish oil while supplementing ArA, they should use it on opposite ends of the day.
[FONT=Arial, Verdana]
[/FONT]

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no advance from sns .. I wouldn't mind if they add 100mg of Agmatine per cap lmao

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^

Agmatine and ArA make for some wicked pumps, Im using Test Powder (which has a 1g dose of agmatine) right now and Ive blown away with the pumps.

CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My own research lol ty guys for the info

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm sure he'll love it :)
O undoubtedly, X-Factor has been getting rave reviews for 11 years now. I cannot wait to get the ok (FINALLY) to share the results of our newest human clinical study performed on X-Factor!!

Arachidonic Acid is reaching new heights.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^

Agmatine and ArA make for some wicked pumps, Im using Test Powder (which has a 1g dose of agmatine) right now and Ive blown away with the pumps.

CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it
hells yeah .. best stack, agmatine just have so many benefits .. even before bed, fall asleep and wake up pumped lol

Got some X-Gels.. will be running soon/eventually
nice good luck on the run

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hells yeah .. best stack, agmatine just have so many benefits .. even before bed, fall asleep and wake up pumped lol

nice good luck on the run
For sure, Agmatine is good stuff. MAN Blue Print was excellent. Now I use X-Factor + High Volume it's just unreal.