Tt-33(thyroid) pct

1. Registered User

Tt-33(thyroid) pct

So I've used tt-33 in the past and when I came off I had horrible muscle/joint pain. As a test to see if it was the thyroid shutdown I went back on tt-33 and the pain went away. What is a good "pct" to get my thyroid going again?

2. Registered User

never heard of anyone having this issue before TBH. Bladderwrack + iodine should help
    iForce Nutrition Representative - iTrain. iCompete. iDominate.
    iForce Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/iForceNutrition
    iForce website: www.iforcenutrition.com
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    never heard of anyone having this issue before TBH. Bladderwrack + iodine should help
    This and olive leaf extract.
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
    •   

4. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Machmood View Post
    So I've used tt-33 in the past and when I came off I had horrible muscle/joint pain. As a test to see if it was the thyroid shutdown I went back on tt-33 and the pain went away. What is a good "pct" to get my thyroid going again?
    Is muscle and joint pain a recognised symptom of thyroid shutdown?
  5. Registered User

Before i used the product i had zero joint/muscle pain. I used the product for 4 weeks as prescribed and then stopped. A few days later I had debilitating joint/muscle pain. I mean from my toes to my fingers, shins,forearms, muscles. Everything. It was bad for about 4 weeks then tapered off. Never fully got pain free. Through out the entire time i thought no way it could be this product. I read up on hypothyroidism and those were symptoms. I still thought it was unlikely but had no other reason so decided to go back on and see what happens. The pains pretty much went away within a few days. I have no real evidence , I should of got bloodowork done immediately and see what's goin on but again I doubted it was this OTC product. I'm going to buy NOW thyroid support, coleus and see what happens. If the pain doesn't go away I'm scheduling a docs appt. I switched jobs and had to wait 90 days for my new insurance kicks in so figured id try some natural stuff before I go to the doc. Could be not related, could have had a pre existing condition etc. But it def seems thyroid /tr33 related, as odd and rare tnat it
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  90 lbs.

You guys should check this aritcle out, i dont know if it is truth worthy... but it gives you something to think about
    http://weighttraining.about.com/od/w...rtisol0708.htm

"Quote, from article: For example, one thing that could happen with long-term supplement use is that your body could change the way it naturally produces cortisol so that when you stop taking the supplement, you get an unnatural production of cortisol leading to illness"
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

I have never heard of someone needing a thyroidal pct when on for the appropriate amount of time as suggested on the label. Typically, when someones thyroid is shut down from overuse or abuse of exogenous hormones, the first symptom they see is GI gut shutdown when there just don't take a crap.

mike
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. TT-33
    By rottie76 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-01-2010, 03:48 PM
  2. Thyroid PCT
    By Tom 185 in forum Post Cycle Therapy