Tt-33(thyroid) pct

Machmood

Awards
So I've used tt-33 in the past and when I came off I had horrible muscle/joint pain. As a test to see if it was the thyroid shutdown I went back on tt-33 and the pain went away. What is a good "pct" to get my thyroid going again?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
never heard of anyone having this issue before TBH. Bladderwrack + iodine should help

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
So I've used tt-33 in the past and when I came off I had horrible muscle/joint pain. As a test to see if it was the thyroid shutdown I went back on tt-33 and the pain went away. What is a good "pct" to get my thyroid going again?
Is muscle and joint pain a recognised symptom of thyroid shutdown?

Machmood

Awards
Before i used the product i had zero joint/muscle pain. I used the product for 4 weeks as prescribed and then stopped. A few days later I had debilitating joint/muscle pain. I mean from my toes to my fingers, shins,forearms, muscles. Everything. It was bad for about 4 weeks then tapered off. Never fully got pain free. Through out the entire time i thought no way it could be this product. I read up on hypothyroidism and those were symptoms. I still thought it was unlikely but had no other reason so decided to go back on and see what happens. The pains pretty much went away within a few days. I have no real evidence , I should of got bloodowork done immediately and see what's goin on but again I doubted it was this OTC product. I'm going to buy NOW thyroid support, coleus and see what happens. If the pain doesn't go away I'm scheduling a docs appt. I switched jobs and had to wait 90 days for my new insurance kicks in so figured id try some natural stuff before I go to the doc. Could be not related, could have had a pre existing condition etc. But it def seems thyroid /tr33 related, as odd and rare tnat it

Profion

Awards
You guys should check this aritcle out, i dont know if it is truth worthy... but it gives you something to think about
http://weighttraining.about.com/od/weighttrainingsupplements/a/cortisol0708.htm

"Quote, from article: For example, one thing that could happen with long-term supplement use is that your body could change the way it naturally produces cortisol so that when you stop taking the supplement, you get an unnatural production of cortisol leading to illness"

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have never heard of someone needing a thyroidal pct when on for the appropriate amount of time as suggested on the label. Typically, when someones thyroid is shut down from overuse or abuse of exogenous hormones, the first symptom they see is GI gut shutdown when there just don't take a crap.

mike