Iforce compete is of the devil

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    Its also amazing for hangovers.
    funny I stumbled upon this too... i woke up with the worst hangover one day and i was all out of juice and pop and wanted something other than water to mask the day old alcohol smell/taste in my mouth. The only thing i had was compete so i made a big 24oz with 2 scoops of Compete and i swear by the time i finished it i barely felt hungover. Maybe we can sell the packets at gas stations and put that on the label lol
    iForce Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    www.iforcenutrition.com
    facebook.com/iforcedave


  2. Come out with a 100 serving container already !! I'm drinking 2 scoops a day sometimes 3. The other great aspect is it helps you drink more water because it tastes so good . I'm a big believer drinking more water helps big time in keeping you lean.
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by iForce Dave View Post
    funny I stumbled upon this too... i woke up with the worst hangover one day and i was all out of juice and pop and wanted something other than water to mask the day old alcohol smell/taste in my mouth. The only thing i had was compete so i made a big 24oz with 2 scoops of Compete and i swear by the time i finished it i barely felt hungover. Maybe we can sell the packets at gas stations and put that on the label lol
    Haha there is nothing worse than straight water when you are hungover. Makes me want to puke. I tested this little theory out again this morning. Went out late last night and had work early today. Woke up an hour early, chugged a half sample pack of compete and water, went back to sleep for an hour and drank the rest upon waking. Felt 1000x better than I should have.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by roblasane View Post
    Come out with a 100 serving container already !! I'm drinking 2 scoops a day sometimes 3. The other great aspect is it helps you drink more water because it tastes so good . I'm a big believer drinking more water helps big time in keeping you lean.

    I believe we are....but will double check on that

  5. The compete flavoring is amazing. Nicely done. I absolutely love tangy tangerine.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    The compete flavoring is amazing. Nicely done. I absolutely love tangy tangerine.
    Thanks for the support bro! Im on a tangy tangerine kick right now

    Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  7. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Thanks for the support bro! Im on a tangy tangerine kick right now

    Mike
    2 days into my tangerine taste euphoria as well
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  8. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Thanks for the support bro! Im on a tangy tangerine kick right now

    Mike
    Hemavol Tangerine
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by PuZo View Post
    Hemavol Tangerine
    Now that's a idea
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"

  10. ^^^ soooo good. I love the FP flavor too! Not really a fan of the Lemon flavor though

  11. Quote Originally Posted by bigadam73 View Post
    ^^^ soooo good. I love the FP flavor too! Not really a fan of the Lemon flavor though
    I've been feeling same. Tangerine is best, than FP and not a huge fan of lemon.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  12. I love both flavors!!
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  13. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    I've been feeling same. Tangerine is best, than FP and not a huge fan of lemon.
    Mixed right, it tastes like Lemonade Gatorade to me. It's great when I'm in the mood for it - but I definitely love the other two flavors much more.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by roblasane View Post
    Now that's a idea
    Hopefully some day
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by UncleWade View Post
    Mixed right, it tastes like Lemonade Gatorade to me. It's great when I'm in the mood for it - but I definitely love the other two flavors much more.
    Lemon I find needs the most water!!

    Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  16. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Lemon I find needs the most water!!

    Mike
    You're whack
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by PuZo View Post
    You're whack
    you're a canadian who doesnt like maple syrup.....................youz whack.
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  18. I finally got to try the tangerine... its delicious, but I still like the lemon the most!
    iForce Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    www.iforcenutrition.com
    facebook.com/iforcedave

  19. Quote Originally Posted by baldwanus View Post
    you're a canadian who doesnt like maple syrup.....................youz whack.
    tel me about it.. weirdo!!!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. COMPETE IS OFF THE CHAIN
    By bigbeef in forum I-Force Nutrition
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-16-2013, 10:06 PM
  2. Pencil necks: 56% of the NFL is obese
    By doggzj in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-03-2005, 12:40 AM
  3. Wtf Is The Anarchy Stack!? I've Been Out Of The Loop:(
    By Blindfaith in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-02-2003, 07:59 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-30-2003, 11:28 AM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-18-2003, 05:46 PM
Log in
Log in