Iforce compete is of the devil

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
2 scoops in 32 oz of water this morning . I figured I'd wheeze off it until lunch . Halfway through my jug and I refilled it with water and the flavor didn't change at all. It's impossible to dilute the delicious lemon flavor .
Second serving in and I'm really liking it so far.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2 scoops in 32 oz of water this morning . I figured I'd wheeze off it until lunch . Halfway through my jug and I refilled it with water and the flavor didn't change at all. It's impossible to dilute the delicious lemon flavor .
saw thread title and was like

read post and was like

LOL glad you like it man, Compete is my favorite iForce product to date.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They definitely want you slamming some H20 with Compete. I found 1 scoop worked with about 32 oz of water or so before the flavor diluted. You're one of those freaks who likes lemon flavor??? Go tangerine!

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Yes sir. 1 scoop in 20oz, refilled water half way through and still awesomeness. Fruit Punch is epic. If you guys made FP HemaVol, I'm not sure I could make the decision of Lemon vs FP. :S. Although half and half sounds killer...

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
They definitely want you slamming some H20 with Compete. I found 1 scoop worked with about 32 oz of water or so before the flavor diluted. You're one of those freaks who likes lemon flavor??? Go tangerine!
I love the hemavol lemon drop ( that's a all time favorite supplement ) so I figured the compete would be awesome as well. I'll try tangerine next because compete is my go to intra workout drink now.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes sir. 1 scoop in 20oz, refilled water half way through and still awesomeness. Fruit Punch is epic. If you guys made FP HemaVol, I'm not sure I could make the decision of Lemon vs FP. :S. Although half and half sounds killer...
we will have both tangy tangerine hemavol and fruit punch hemavol(with identical flavoring to compete) very shortly ;)

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
we will have both tangy tangerine hemavol and fruit punch hemavol(with identical flavoring to compete) very shortly ;)
IForce has everything on point flavor wise. If they nail raspberry lemonade Maximize Intense that would be a perfect trifecta.

ssdx

Awards
LOL Vaughn. i've got the FP compete and lemon hemavol, both of them i love. i'm almost out of the lemon though, what should i try next? lemon is deeeelicious!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LOL Vaughn. i've got the FP compete and lemon hemavol, both of them i love. i'm almost out of the lemon though, what should i try next? lemon is deeeelicious!
both flavors of hemavol are epic.

tangerine compete = hngggggggggggg

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Tangerine compete is fap fap fap fap fab...

Still never tried Hemavol.. At this point I'm so far behind the hemavol bandwagon, that I might as well never try it. That way I can just cherish what could have been lol.

alfredm005

Awards

Still never tried Hemavol.. At this point I'm so far behind the hemavol bandwagon, that I might as well never try it. That way I can just cherish what could have been lol.
u just missed out on the compete/hemavol promo. wouldve been a perfect time to pop your hemavol cherry as it came with a free tub of compete. man i got like 10 of those combos. Competes gonna be my go to outdoor drink for the coming Arizona summer since i work outside. timing couldnt be more perfect

roblasane

roblasane

Awards

You have to buy a tub of hemavol ! Since I first tried it a year or so ago I've never been without it.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
u just missed out on the compete/hemavol promo. wouldve been a perfect time to pop your hemavol cherry as it came with a free tub of compete. man i got like 10 of those combos. Competes gonna be my go to outdoor drink for the coming Arizona summer since i work outside. timing couldnt be more perfect
Not sure how I missed out on that lol. I have been logging Formutech Endurance, so haven't been looking a intras. Endurance has worked a little better for the cutting I am doing. I'm thinking of doing 1 scoop Endurance and 1 scoop Compete FTMFW

You have to buy a tub of hemavol ! Since I first tried it a year or so ago I've never been without it.
I have heard nothing but good things about.

scrapedshinz

scrapedshinz

Awards
Tried a sample of the Lemon Drop flavor today. It impressed me as much as the Fruit Punch Slam and Tangy Tangerine have.

All three of them are incredible. Glad I stocked up when I could :D

ssdx

Awards

ahh i misread about the other flavors, lol when are the others coming out? my enhanced should be here soon too, cant wait to stack them :yup:

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LD >>> Tangerine for me.

Might be in the minority but I absolutely loved the taste of the LD Compete (they were both very good tho).

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Tried a sample of the Lemon Drop flavor today. It impressed me as much as the Fruit Punch Slam and Tangy Tangerine have.

All three of them are incredible. Glad I stocked up when I could :D
Pics meow

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2 scoops for me, has my water flavored for a 12 hour work shift lol.. it never ends!! I was on a fruit punch kick for months since it came out, but now im on tangy tangerine!! Drank 6 scoops today :p

Mike

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
saw thread title and was like

read post and was like

LOL glad you like it man, Compete is my favorite iForce product to date.
2 scoops in a half-gallon jub is my ****.

2 scoops Tangy Tangerine + 4 scoops Protocol spread throughout the day is hnnnnng.

Am I hoping for a tangy tangerine protein? why yes, yes i am

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
we are releasing an isolate protein soon, ISOTEAN. The flavors will start with chocolate, vanilla, strawberry, but we will be quickly working on releasing all fruit flavors after that.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
we are releasing an isolate protein soon, ISOTEAN. The flavors will start with chocolate, vanilla, strawberry, but we will be quickly working on releasing all fruit flavors after that.
Interesting. Will def be on my list to try out. I assume Dusty will have it eventually? Easier to swing by there.

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
All the flavoring is so spot on. I like throwing Compete in my water during the day - I end up chugging it. I normally struggle with taking all that water to the face, but I have no trouble when I add in the lemony deliciousness.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2 scoops in a half-gallon jub is my ****.

2 scoops Tangy Tangerine + 4 scoops Protocol spread throughout the day is hnnnnng.

Am I hoping for a tangy tangerine protein? why yes, yes i am
What flavor protocol?

Mike

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What flavor protocol?

Mike
I'd assume the Orange Pineapple punch flavor...at least that is the combo I did. I agree with it tasting pretty epic.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Easily top five tasting supps, in any category, of all time.

(used the tangerine one when it first came out, hot damn good taste!)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Easily top five tasting supps, in any category, of all time.

(used the tangerine one when it first came out, hot damn good taste!)
For months, I was on this only fruit punch kick.. not ive been eating, not drinking tangerine like no other! haha

Mike

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
Compete's flavoring system is absolutely amazing, IMHO - couldn't have nailed the flavors any better.

Any skeptics that want to try a scoop of Lemon Drop, shoot me a PM - only have a few though. ;)

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
I used to drink gatorade intraworkout just because i loved the flavor and hydrtion and taste. but honestly compete wins in every category, even taste and as stated, i will mix up a half gallon of water and its super joooocy

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The lemon drop is some of the best tasting stuff on the market. I have tangerine enroute and I am jazzed about it's possibilities.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely NOT looking forward to the PHX summers lol...

The lemon drop is some of the best tasting stuff on the market. I have tangerine enroute and I am jazzed about it's possibilities.
You hush Mr! You ever been to House of Fitness in Tempe? Its Dusty Hanshaws place I tried tangerine there, when I picked up my Protean and it is Deeeeeelish! Haven't tried it in a performance setting tho, which I would like to do soon

Dude Dusty is ****ing massive
- Valdez

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established

You hush Mr! You ever been to House of Fitness in Tempe? Its Dusty Hanshaws place I tried tangerine there, when I picked up my Protean and it is Deeeeeelish! Haven't tried it in a performance setting tho, which I would like to do soon

- Valdez
Haha Dusty is massive in person.

I think the crossroads put that store just inside Scottsdale, Miller and something.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tangerine rocks baby! Really helps workout endurance and DOMS. Good stuff.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

- Valdez
Yes I have been in his store and it was a humbling experience. You go around thinking you have some size to your bad ass self and then you meet a BB'er in or close to Pro status. It really brings you back to reality. Lol

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thank God. Every protein "choose a flavor to make" thread that has come along I have begged for fruit flavors. I thought I was the only one who wanted to drink something crisp and refreshing after a workout instead of some heavy ass dessert flavor. Chugging some super chocolate peanut butter cinnabun flavor after a grueling leg workout and hill sprints in the GA heat at 100% humidity is freaking terrible.

I think I am in the minority that prefers Watermelon Hemavol. Lemon drop is great but Hemavol is one of the only great watermelon flavors which makes it even more amazing. If that were a protein I would buy 10 tubs.

Only flavor I-Force let me down with is Raspberry Lemonade Maximize Intense which is weird since the old maximize RL was amazing.

I finally tried a compete sample and the Tangerine was amazing. I don't have much interest in it for Intraworkout but I am considering getting a tub and putting 2 scoops in a 64oz container to drink through the day as a healthier alternative to gatorade etc. Its also amazing for hangovers.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank God. Every protein "choose a flavor to make" thread that has come along I have begged for fruit flavors. I thought I was the only one who wanted to drink something crisp and refreshing after a workout instead of some heavy ass dessert flavor. Chugging some super chocolate peanut butter cinnabun flavor after a grueling leg workout and hill sprints in the GA heat at 100% humidity is freaking terrible.

I think I am in the minority that prefers Watermelon Hemavol. Lemon drop is great but Hemavol is one of the only great watermelon flavors which makes it even more amazing. If that were a protein I would buy 10 tubs.

Only flavor I-Force let me down with is Raspberry Lemonade Maximize Intense which is weird since the old maximize RL was amazing.

I finally tried a compete sample and the Tangerine was amazing. I don't have much interest in it for Intraworkout but I am considering getting a tub and putting 2 scoops in a 64oz container to drink through the day as a healthier alternative to gatorade etc. Its also amazing for hangovers.
I've been begging for fruit flavors for protean, and sour flavors for pres :p

Mike

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards

Lol...this guy really speaks his mind...props....

If you think Hemavol Watermelon is great...just wait until you try Hemavol Tangerine ;)

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I've been begging for fruit flavors for protean, and sour flavors for pres :p

Mike
Glad to know somebody has my back.

Lol...this guy really speaks his mind...props....

If you think Hemavol Watermelon is great...just wait until you try Hemavol Tangerine ;)
Man don't do that. I already have too much hemavol as it is. Unfortunately running out of maximize intense 1,3 version which was my favorite pre. Stocked up on like 5 bottles before it was discontinued. Got a bottle of the new version on the way so I will see how it compares. Also going to give the joint help a try. I want to see how the Paractin treats me.

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I might get to try Compete for the first time this weekend

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Conquer's flavoring is significantly better than any MI flavor. Better product, and better flavor. win win for all.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad to know somebody has my back.

haha no prob bro. Sour Green apply cherry is my number one vote. Only reason I thought that would kick ass was because I am addicted to jolly rangers, I can never eat one at a time. 1 cherry + 1 sour green apply tastes redic amazing!

Mike

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
I might get to try Compete for the first time this weekend
Your foundations will be shaken.

haha no prob bro. Sour Green apply cherry is my number one vote. Only reason I thought that would kick ass was because I am addicted to jolly rangers, I can never eat one at a time. 1 cherry + 1 sour green apply tastes redic amazing!

Mike
Sounds delicious to me, just waiting for it to happen. :D

alfredm005

Awards

I 2nd your last sentence. Love Compete after a night of boozing