Test Powder/ Anabeta....Difference?

ForceOneSeven

Awards
What specifically is the difference between the two. I was thinking bout a Test Powder/ Versa 1 stack somewhere down the line. Every thread ive read has had users suggest anabeta with Test powder as well as Versa 1. I appreciate anyone who can clear this up a bit for me.Thanks

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They are different products. AnaBeta is intended to be a natural anabolic. Test Powder is aimed at raising testosterone levels.

Stack for the win.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
P.S. blue raspberry Test Powder and you will be bi-winning like Charlie Sheen.

ForceOneSeven

Awards
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't versa a natural anabolic product as well? Know the difference between versa and anabeta?

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
They are different products. AnaBeta is intended to be a natural anabolic. Test Powder is aimed at raising testosterone levels.

Stack for the win.
^^^this FTW

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't versa a natural anabolic product as well? Know the difference between versa and anabeta?
The ingredients. Both are natural anabolics but they both contain different ingredients which act differently in the body.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
In all honesty, start reading the ingredient profiles and do the research. Don't just read the blurb that says 'natural anabolic' and assume that they all work via the same pathways.

All of those products contain very different ingredients and therefore elicit very unique effects.

ForceOneSeven

Awards
In all honesty, start reading the ingredient profiles and do the research. Don't just read the blurb that says 'natural anabolic' and assume that they all work via the same pathways.

All of those products contain very different ingredients and therefore elicit very unique effects.
Definetly. Just like to hear feedback as part of my research.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Test Powder doesnt get enough love on the forums, IMO its likely the best test booster on the market, or perhaps second best to Bioforge.

As for Anabeta/ TP, I agree with the above poster, stack ftw :)

Hyperfluxe

Awards
When is it considered the right time to use a test booster in terms of age/training level (i.e. intermediate, advanced)? Likewise for natural anabolics such as Anabeta/Versa? I'm an intermediate lifter and my diet/training/rest has been spot-on for a long time now.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
When is it considered the right time to use a test booster in terms of age/training level (i.e. intermediate, advanced)? Likewise for natural anabolics such as Anabeta/Versa? I'm an intermediate lifter and my diet/training/rest has been spot-on for a long time now.
How old are you?

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Forceoneseven the three mentioned products would make a great stack. What are your goals? Have you used any of these before?

ForceOneSeven

Awards
Forceoneseven the three mentioned products would make a great stack. What are your goals? Have you used any of these before?
I am 22 and have been lifting seriously since I was 17. I am completely Natty and have never taken an Anabolic or Testosterone altering product before. I am very lean due largely in part to diet. I am 6'2 and my weight fluctuates between 185-195lbs. Im looking to get around 205-210 lean, cut, and dry. I take a number of "staple" supplements but nothing beyond Amino Acids and Carnitine Salts.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How old are you now and what goals do you hope to achieve with these?

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
You're in for a treat if you indulge in these amazing products.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
You're in for a treat if you indulge in these amazing products.
^^^this

OP I strongly recommend all three products, with that said I wouldn't advise stacking these three if you haven't used them before. The reason being is I feel very strongly about learning what you get from each product solo. This will help u put together future stacks. At the very least you can stagger your start with each product.

Test Powder can be run 4 weeks on 4 weeks off.
Anabeta and versa1 can be used for 8 weeks followed by 4 weeks off. As you can see this leaves you with some options. Combine these with a solid training and diet program and your set.

Be patient, this is a marathon not race. If you have any further questions feel free to ask.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am 22 and have been lifting seriously since I was 17. I am completely Natty and have never taken an Anabolic or Testosterone altering product before. I am very lean due largely in part to diet. I am 6'2 and my weight fluctuates between 185-195lbs. Im looking to get around 205-210 lean, cut, and dry. I take a number of "staple" supplements but nothing beyond Amino Acids and Carnitine Salts.
Going from the info you just gave, I would give Anabeta/Anabeta Elite a go. All of the products being discussed in here are recommended that no one under the age of 21 take it. With you being 22 and never running a natural anabolic or testosterone boosting product, you should see some really nice gains with a well planned diet and training routine.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Going from the info you just gave, I would give Anabeta/Anabeta Elite a go. All of the products being discussed in here are recommended that no one under the age of 21 take it. With you being 22 and never running a natural anabolic or testosterone boosting product, you should see some really nice gains with a well planned diet and training routine.
This is what I get for not re reading your response OP. sorry, yes at your age I don't see much need to use test powder. Thanks Kbayne for pointing this out bud.

ForceOneSeven

Awards
This is what I get for not re reading your response OP. sorry, yes at your age I don't see much need to use test powder. Thanks Kbayne for pointing this out bud.
Ok cool, thanks guys. What kind of staples do you stack or suggest to stack alongside Anabeta? Fat loss isn't the biggest concern so I'm opting to skip the elite series.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Ok cool, thanks guys. What kind of staples do you stack or suggest to stack alongside Anabeta? Fat loss isn't the biggest concern so I'm opting to skip the elite series.
Cool. You will def enjoy Anabeta. My staples are a good whey protein, multi vitamin, creatine (mono). If needed a fiber supplement like psyllium husk caps, not necessary but I use them, and LOTS of clean food. Be ready to eat and grow bud.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You've got a good base with your stack.

You're goals are to add lean mass, correct? Just search around the forum

Some ideas would for a good GDA. Both AP & Recompadrol are great options.

Creatine, Beta-alanine, Agmatine sulfate are solid bulk powders to add

ForceOneSeven

Awards
Right on. As of now I'm thinking....

ACES + B -complex vitamin scheme
3.5g Beta Alanine
5g creatine Mono
1 scoop Enhanced( 500 mg Agmatine)
4-8 grams Citrulline Mallate added to enhance shake
2g tyrosine
Na-R-ALA + ALCAR before 2 heavy carb meals a day

Considering:

2grams COP pre-workout
3-3.5 grams LCLT

Two of my favorite supplements but don't want to overdue it while adding ingredients to Enhance. It's already an intense supplemnt as is.

And of course 4-6k calories a day!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

3.5g Beta Alanine
5g creatine Mono
2g tyrosine

Considering:

2grams COP pre-workout
3-3.5 grams LCLT

Two of my favorite supplements but don't want to overdue it while adding ingredients to Enhance. It's already an intense supplemnt as is.

I think that is a beautiful combo of stuff you have. While there may be no real need to add anything to Enhanced (it is very complete on its own), I really enjoyed mixing 2 servings Protocol with my Enhanced to add 2g COP and 2g LCLT (plus some extra agmatine and Leucine) to my pre-workout use.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

3.5g Beta Alanine
5g creatine Mono
2g tyrosine

Considering:

2grams COP pre-workout
3-3.5 grams LCLT

Awesome list you have. Maybe add 500mg with the ALCAR + Na-R-ALA before CHO meals. Thats exactly what I do and love it.

ForceOneSeven

Awards
I think that is a beautiful combo of stuff you have. While there may be no real need to add anything to Enhanced (it is very complete on its own), I really enjoyed mixing 2 servings Protocol with my Enhanced to add 2g COP and 2g LCLT (plus some extra agmatine and Leucine) to my pre-workout use.
Damn just looked at Protocol formula, looks awesome. 4 scoops would be how I'd dose that as well.

Hyperfluxe

Awards
How old are you?
How old are you now and what goals do you hope to achieve with these?
I hope I am not hijacking OP's thread haha.

Anyway, I am 21 and have been lifting for 7 months now. My training, diet, and other habits have been consistent and spot-on since day ONE (I did heavy research before even going to the gym for my first time, read tons of stickies on the nutrition, workout programs, and other subforums on BB.com, watched form videos before attempting, etc.). I consider myself an upper novice/lower intermediate lifter right now because I made quite a bit of progress at (5"6/ currently 175lbs @16%bf) (current 1 rep maxes are 230/370/425 for bench, squat, and deadlift respectively in lbs).

I'm just looking for a supplement(s) that will help me reach the next level of strength/hypertrophy. Anything that helps given that diet/training is spot on would be worth it to me, and from all the reviews it seems that these are excellent products (Anabeta, Versa-1, Test Powder). I'm just not sure if these products are right for me though. I don't really want to compete right now so I don't want to take anabolic steroids, plus I have TONS of natural gains to make before I even entertain the thought of steroids.

My current supplement stack consists of Orange Triad, Oximega Fish oil, creatine mono, protein, Craze/Hemavol stacked as my PWO, and now ALCAR thanks to Dr. Cooper. Any advice would be appreciated, thanks!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anabeta, V-1, and/or Test Powder will all help with strength gains along with muscle mass gains. Why do you think that none of the above supplements are right for you when your goals are for strength and hypertrophy?

Even with only 7 months of consistent lifting, you still can make plenty of gains even without any supplementation as the ones listed above. But since you seem to have your diet on point along with your training routine, one of the above listed supps would benefit you in your goals.

Hyperfluxe

Awards
Anabeta, V-1, and/or Test Powder will all help with strength gains along with muscle mass gains. Why do you think that none of the above supplements are right for you when your goals are for strength and hypertrophy?

Even with only 7 months of consistent lifting, you still can make plenty of gains even without any supplementation as the ones listed above. But since you seem to have your diet on point along with your training routine, one of the above listed supps would benefit you in your goals.
I was under the impression that Test Powder was a testosterone booster and that a young adult would not really see big improvements? Or is this only strictly for exogenous testosterone?

I've never come across much information on natural anabolics from what I've read before and just recently started reading about it on these forums, so I just want to be sure before trying them out.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was under the impression that Test Powder was a testosterone booster and that a young adult would not really see big improvements? Or is this only strictly for exogenous testosterone?

I've never come across much information on natural anabolics from what I've read before and just recently started reading about it on these forums, so I just want to be sure before trying them out.
Well it is good to know you are actually being smart and researching before jumping into something not knowing what it even is or does.

You are correct that Test Powder is a test booster and that someone at your age more then likely wouldnt need something that like. But since it is more then DAA, it could be beneficial for you with the other added goodies. Along with that DAA has been getting feedback on being a cognitive enhancer also.

That being said, Anabeta or Versa-1 would be two supplements to look into once you feel you are ready.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I really can't say it better than kbayne just did, but you're right at the range where I would say yes or no for test boosters and anabolic supplements (not steroids). AnaBeta would serve you well and Test Powder stacked with Erase would be a way to go too.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Test powder works by boosting your own natural production of testosterone and may aid in furthering your natty potential. Exogenous test on the other hand is an entirely other matter.

Daxter

Daxter

Awards
Haha it's all good, I knew what you were aiming for. Just need to get my hands on some bulk Agmatine.
for the price and convenience it's hard to go past the synthetic supplements agmatine caps, 60 500mg caps for under $12 atm is a steal

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well it is good to know you are actually being smart and researching before jumping into something not knowing what it even is or does. You are correct that Test Powder is a test booster and that someone at your age more then likely wouldnt need something that like. But since it is more then DAA, it could be beneficial for you with the other added goodies. Along with that DAA has been getting feedback on being a cognitive enhancer also. That being said, Anabeta or Versa-1 would be two supplements to look into once you feel you are ready.
^Spot on information right there. Hyperfluxe, Quite a few young guys really enjoy TEST Powder®, however it will be even MORE effective for those past their 20's or 30's. VERSA-1™ is an excellent product for a variety of goals and age has no impact on results.

ForceOneSeven

Awards
for the price and convenience it's hard to go past the synthetic supplements agmatine caps, 60 500mg caps for under $12 atm is a steal
Yes steal. Wish I didn't make an order yesterday!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

woodbear

Awards
took test powder with 90mg 6 bromo a few weeks, thinking it would be a great natty stack.. after 1 week of daily supershaits 10-20 minutes after taking testpowder..I started to feel weaker and less horny... .but as soon as I went off, everything improved, libido, vascularity, dryness...so probably does not work if it just runs through me.. does not get absorbed...
So I just think I have to give up DAA, I`ve tried them all, and they all wreck havoc on my angus.. well Ronnie Colemans testogen rx was not as bad. and it tasted 100x better... but didn`t do anything worth paying for..

6bromo or 6oxo at lower doses really kicks erase`s &ss-- but then again, its cheaper and easier to get where I live than erase....so I just use it now and then... not too effective, but does help on shedding water and keeping my estrogen in check..

DAA, a great colon cleanser though...

Hyperfluxe

Awards
What a great community this site has, you guys are all so helpful! Cheers.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What a great community this site has, you guys are all so helpful! Cheers.
No problem! If you have any other questions feel free to post or PM!

woodbear

Awards
I would like to add that a friend of mine uses daa 14 days on/off various types, he used to hace problems with constapation, but this was a miracle cure. Not only does it normalize his colon, but he also feels it works in the gym too.
test powder and testogen being his favorites.
to be honest, i haven t seen any changes in his body, but he says he feels more "manly" ... But thats generally what testboosters will do, building alot of muscle, they are not powerful enough in the short run.. But a year pushing a few more reps here and there might add up to a few more lbs gained than without:)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stack that with Blue Razz Enhanced for the Uber WIN!!!
I haven't tried this. My TP ran out before my Enhanced got here.

FYI, Blue Raspberry TP + 9g citrulline malate + 5g ALCAR all mixed in a glass is one of my most sour things I have ever tried. I highly recommend it if you want something zingy lol.