Mixing up your own pre workout formula

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Senior Member
    mtinsideout's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,325
    Rep Power
    453222
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    64.23%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Mixing up your own pre workout formula


    Ok so at the moment I'm making my own preworkout drinks in an effort to reduce my intake of artificial sweeteners (which are in all pre workouts and flavored protein powders). I was just wondering what you guys would use in making your own. Here is my current formula, note that i mix this in a 24oz workout bottle. I do a combination of running and lifting so sometimes on running days i leave out the creatine.

    2 cups cranberry juice
    1 cup green tea (brewed with 3 tea bags for extra strength)
    agmatine
    citrulline malate
    potassium
    1 scoop unflavored whey isolate (roughly 15g protein)
    2 scoops unflavored bcaa's (10g total)
    2 scoops glutamine (10g total)
    1 scoop creatine mono (5g)
    100mg caffeine
    25mg DMAA
    and a small pinch of salt (to compliment the potassium for electrolytes)

  2. Professional Member
    warbird01's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,617
    Rep Power
    695951
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    30.14%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I would add beta alenine and maybe COP if you had any interest in endurance. All looks great though, and you can get most of it from SNS for a great price Actually, I would wake out the glutamine.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
  3. Senior Member
    mtinsideout's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,325
    Rep Power
    453222
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    64.23%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    When I make this stuff I usually end up chugging half and then watering the rest down (to refill the bottle) and drink it while I workout. I figure the glutamine should be beneficial if I'm still drinking this stuff toward the end of my workout right? Also what is COP? I thought about beta alanine after listing this all out but i would probably only use it on my running days similar to how i use the creatine only on lifting days. Also any good alternatives to DMAA since it may be gone soon? I use it in combination with the caffeine for the energy I get from it.
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,805
    Rep Power
    2881273
    Level
    80
    Lv. Percent
    15.77%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    why do people preach beta alanine pre workout?
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  5. New Member
    ForceOneSeven's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    88
    Rep Power
    69
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    55.31%

    Quote Originally Posted by mtinsideout View Post
    Ok so at the moment I'm making my own preworkout drinks in an effort to reduce my intake of artificial sweeteners (which are in all pre workouts and flavored protein powders). I was just wondering what you guys would use in making your own. Here is my current formula, note that i mix this in a 24oz workout bottle. I do a combination of running and lifting so sometimes on running days i leave out the creatine.

    2 cups cranberry juice
    1 cup green tea (brewed with 3 tea bags for extra strength)
    agmatine
    citrulline malate
    potassium
    1 scoop unflavored whey isolate (roughly 15g protein)
    2 scoops unflavored bcaa's (10g total)
    2 scoops glutamine (10g total)
    1 scoop creatine mono (5g)
    100mg caffeine
    25mg DMAA
    and a small pinch of salt (to compliment the potassium for electrolytes)
    I'd drop the bcaa's/Glutamine. Move the mono to post workout. Add 2 grams of Creatinol-o-phosphate and 2 grams of Tyrosine. In regards to adding Beta Alanine, no need to dose pre-workout. Beta Alanine is an amino that needs time to build in the system. Thus my recommendation is to get your daily amount(3-3.5grams) in doses spread evenly throughout the day. Also you might want to consider to dropping the potassium for potassium Nitrate due to the NO effects Nitrates have been shown to have.
  6. New Member
    ForceOneSeven's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    88
    Rep Power
    69
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    55.31%

    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    why do people preach beta alanine pre workout?
    THIS!
  7. New Member
    ForceOneSeven's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    88
    Rep Power
    69
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    55.31%

    Quote Originally Posted by mtinsideout View Post
    I thought about beta alanine after listing this all out but i would probably only use it on my running days
    Beta Alanine needs to be in your system for weeks before you will feel it's effects. Taking it only on certain days will do nothing but make you feel like your crawling out of your skin.
  8. Senior Member
    mtinsideout's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,325
    Rep Power
    453222
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    64.23%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ForceOneSeven View Post
    I'd drop the bcaa's/Glutamine. Move the mono to post workout. Add 2 grams of Creatinol-o-phosphate and 2 grams of Tyrosine. In regards to adding Beta Alanine, no need to dose pre-workout. Beta Alanine is an amino that needs time to build in the system. Thus my recommendation is to get your daily amount(3-3.5grams) in doses spread evenly throughout the day. Also you might want to consider to dropping the potassium for potassium Nitrate due to the NO effects Nitrates have been shown to have.
    I get the logic behind moving the creatine to post workout but why drop the BCAA's/glutamine? Also where do you get food grade potassium nitrate? I'm not building rockets in backyard lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by ForceOneSeven View Post
    Beta Alanine needs to be in your system for weeks before you will feel it's effects. Taking it only on certain days will do nothing but make you feel like your crawling out of your skin.
    Yea i know all about that feeling from various supps that have had beta alanine in it. Thanks for the heads up on that now I know i need to take it consistently.
  9. Elite Member
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,805
    Rep Power
    2881273
    Level
    80
    Lv. Percent
    15.77%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    beta alanine is a saturation process, i also dont believe the hype about creatine post workout....
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  10. New Member
    ForceOneSeven's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    88
    Rep Power
    69
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    55.31%

    Quote Originally Posted by mtinsideout View Post

    I get the logic behind moving the creatine to post workout but why drop the BCAA's/glutamine? Also where do you get food grade potassium nitrate? I'm not building rockets in backyard lol.

    Yea i know all about that feeling from various supps that have had beta alanine in it. Thanks for the heads up on that now I know i need to take it consistently.
    BCAA are only necessary if training in a fasted state. If caloric requirements have been reached throughout the day then supplementing with an additional 10grams pre-work is pointless IMO. Alot of people may disagree with me but considering my own dieting patterns they do little to nothing for me. In regards to Glutamine...show me the data. Studies I have read suggest that Glutamine doesn't live up to the hype that big wig supplement companies like to place on it and in my eyes isn't worth the cash. In regards to Potassium Nitrate it can be found via the web for very cheap. I personally have only supplemented with other forms of Nitrates but essentially they will all do the same thing. Also, be mindful not to mix Nitrates as side effects may occur.
  11. New Member
    ForceOneSeven's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    88
    Rep Power
    69
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    55.31%

    [QUOTE=" i also dont believe the hype about creatine post workout....[/QUOTE]

    Agreed. I take 5g daily. On workout days I choose to take it p/wo for convenience reasons. However this is a supplement that doesn't need to be timed just as long as you get the daily recommendations.
  12. Diamond Member
    Sean1332's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    12,340
    Rep Power
    3827598
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    58.28%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    beta alanine is a saturation process, i also dont believe the hype about creatine post workout....
    agreed.

    question on cit mal, as I have just began supplementing with it. is that based on saturation as well?
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  13. New Member
    ForceOneSeven's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    88
    Rep Power
    69
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    55.31%

    Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post

    agreed.

    question on cit mal, as I have just began supplementing with it. is that based on saturation as well?
    No it is not based on saturation like Beta Alanine. Dosages typically are around 3-8grams on Workout days only. For me thats 4 days a week
  14. Diamond Member
    Sean1332's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    12,340
    Rep Power
    3827598
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    58.28%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by ForceOneSeven View Post

    No it is not based on saturation like Beta Alanine. Dosages typically are around 3-8grams on Workout days only. For me thats 4 days a week
    thanks bud.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  15. Elite Member
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,805
    Rep Power
    2881273
    Level
    80
    Lv. Percent
    15.77%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    i use volatile with 1 scoop sns cit mal which also gets me 3g's of creatine hcl....
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  16. New Member
    ForceOneSeven's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    88
    Rep Power
    69
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    55.31%

    Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post

    thanks bud.
    you bet.
  17. New Member
    ForceOneSeven's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    88
    Rep Power
    69
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    55.31%

    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    i use volatile with 1 scoop sns cit mal.....
    whats your reasoning behind using Volatile? liked the ingredients but then saw prop blend.
  18. Senior Member
    mtinsideout's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,325
    Rep Power
    453222
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    64.23%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ForceOneSeven View Post
    No it is not based on saturation like Beta Alanine. Dosages typically are around 3-8grams on Workout days only. For me thats 4 days a week

    Same question for agmatine?
  19. New Member
    ForceOneSeven's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    88
    Rep Power
    69
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    55.31%

    Quote Originally Posted by mtinsideout View Post

    Same question for agmatine?
    I think Agmatine is more of a prefrence kind of deal. It doesn't have to be taken daily to reap the benefits.
  20. New Member
    ChrisW002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    83
    Rep Power
    1214
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    79.31%

    In my opinion, you could leave in a lot of the stuff people are saying you dont need (even though you dont) since theyre ao cheap. Cant hurt. And the stuff that takes a while to saturate like beta alanine and creatine just take those on off days also. I make my own and i also add daa. Mine tastes gross but it works pretty well not as well as brand names but a lot less artifical sweetners like you said and wayyy cheaper. I do it for the prices.
  21. Professional Member
    warbird01's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,617
    Rep Power
    695951
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    30.14%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I wasn't implying that it needed to be taken pre workout. It's just convenient to throw into your pre workout shake.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
  22. Senior Member
    mtinsideout's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,325
    Rep Power
    453222
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    64.23%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisW002 View Post
    In my opinion, you could leave in a lot of the stuff people are saying you dont need (even though you dont) since theyre ao cheap. Cant hurt. And the stuff that takes a while to saturate like beta alanine and creatine just take those on off days also. I make my own and i also add daa. Mine tastes gross but it works pretty well not as well as brand names but a lot less artifical sweetners like you said and wayyy cheaper. I do it for the prices.

    Yea the price is just another reason to make my own lol. The BCAA's, glutamine, agmatine and cit mal are recent additions and before those that mix actually tasted pretty good. I was taking Nitro 4 from Ironmag but figured I'd switch it up since hearing good things about agmatine and cit mal.
  23. New Member
    ChrisW002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    83
    Rep Power
    1214
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    79.31%

    Yeah. BCAA are more beneficial after/between meals and stuff but taking them pwo isnt unheard of either. And if you buy in bulk taking a bit before costs almost nothing so your call good luck. You should post the final recipt and how it works and tastes once you figure it out.

    You could add some b vitamins too to help turn your carbs to energy (if not taken with the meal before your workout.) but theyre water soluable so more wont hurt
  24. New Member
    ForceOneSeven's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    88
    Rep Power
    69
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    55.31%

    Here is a list of different ingredients I switch between for my pre-workout drinks. Use depends on what I am trying to accomplish etc. Add to the list and give feedback in regards to your dosages.


    Cit. Mallate (3-8 grams)
    Caffeine (200mg-400mg)
    Tyrosine (2grams)
    Taurine (3-4grams)
    COP (2grams)
    Agmatine( 1 gram, rarely use pre-workout)
    Betatine (TMG)
    Nitrates (Leucine, Potassium, Arginine, Creatine, Betatine)
    LCLT (3grams)
    PLCAR (3.5 grams)
    Choline-CDP(range)
    Alpha-GPC (range)
  25. New Member
    ChrisW002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    83
    Rep Power
    1214
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    79.31%

    Force just listed a bunch of good ones. Taurine is a good one that i dont think anyone else mentioned.
  26. Senior Member
    mtinsideout's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,325
    Rep Power
    453222
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    64.23%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I'm thinking if I eat lunch at noon and workout at 8pm does that mean the BCAA's make sense for me since i haven't eaten in a while? At 3pm I have a 20g protein shake but other than that I don't really eat before workouts. Also this list:


    Cit. Mallate (3-8 grams)
    Caffeine (200mg-400mg)
    Tyrosine (2grams)
    Taurine (3-4grams)
    COP (2grams): what is this?
    Agmatine( 1 gram, rarely use pre-workout)
    Betatine (TMG)
    Nitrates (Leucine, Potassium, Arginine, Creatine, Betatine): you buy these in bulk as nitrates?
    LCLT (3grams)
    PLCAR (3.5 grams): 2 forms of carnatine, why?
    Choline-CDP(range)
    Alpha-GPC (range)
  27. New Member
    ChrisW002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    83
    Rep Power
    1214
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    79.31%

    Yeah thats a realllly long break of no food. And then your work out. Id say take bcaa every 2 hours after lunch, drink your shake closer to your workout like 6:30-7 (make it earlier if it makes you sick. Like too much milk or something.) And actually you should pack a turkey sandwhich or something for like 3-4. Bcaas are a supplement. As in they supplement your diet, cant be your diet for 6-8 hours haha.

    And yeah creatine in bulk is soo cheap haha. I got like 5 years worth for one person (split between more people though) for like $60-$80 or something? It was a while ago. But if you go to a site that sells supps in bulk for supp companies you can get a lot of ingridents for a little money

    Look at purebulk.com for an example. Ive gotten some stuff from there
  28. New Member
    ForceOneSeven's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    88
    Rep Power
    69
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    55.31%

    Quote Originally Posted by mtinsideout View Post
    I'm thinking if I eat lunch at noon and workout at 8pm does that mean the BCAA's make sense for me since i haven't eaten in a while? At 3pm I have a 20g protein shake but other than that I don't really eat before workouts. Also this list:

    Cit. Mallate (3-8 grams)
    Caffeine (200mg-400mg)
    Tyrosine (2grams)
    Taurine (3-4grams)
    COP (2grams): what is this?
    Agmatine( 1 gram, rarely use pre-workout)
    Betatine (TMG)
    Nitrates (Leucine, Potassium, Arginine, Creatine, Betatine): you buy these in bulk as nitrates?
    LCLT (3grams)
    PLCAR (3.5 grams): 2 forms of carnatine, why?
    Choline-CDP(range)
    Alpha-GPC (range)
    COP: Creatinol-o-phosphate. This is not creatine! it's often misunderstood by people who have never heard of it.


    Nitrates: No I do not buy these is bulk. Usually get them from a pre-work sup. Remember to dose one at a time. You do not want negative side effects to occur.

    Carnitines: LCLT and PLCAR have two completely different effects. So depending on what I am looking for will depict my dosage.

    Note: This is a comprehensive list. Just because it's listed doesn't mean I take them together before every workout. I pick and choose from this and create stacks depending on what stage of training i am in
  29. New Member
    ericool007's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    436
    Rep Power
    181013
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    56.77%

    personally i would replace glutamine for some creatinol-o-phosphate as i wouldnt take glutamine if someone gave it to me for free, but hey thats just me.
  30. New Member
    ForceOneSeven's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    88
    Rep Power
    69
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    55.31%

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisW002 View Post
    Look at purebulk.com for an example. Ive gotten some stuff from there
    I prefer Truenutrition.com
  31. New Member
    ChrisW002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    83
    Rep Power
    1214
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    79.31%

    Yeah speaking of what force just said- you should find your tollerance level for a lot of these seperatly. If i took 400mg of caffiene before lifting i would feel horrible haha. Some your "tollerance" (not really tollerance but wont really feel it) will be more than whats safe to take though so look at that too.
  32. Senior Member
    mtinsideout's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,325
    Rep Power
    453222
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    64.23%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ForceOneSeven View Post
    COP: Creatinol-o-phosphate. This is not creatine! it's often misunderstood by people who have never heard of it.


    Nitrates: No I do not buy these is bulk. Usually get them from a pre-work sup. Remember to dose one at a time. You do not want negative side effects to occur.

    Carnitines: LCLT and PLCAR have two completely different effects. So depending on what I am looking for will depict my dosage.

    Note: This is a comprehensive list. Just because it's listed doesn't mean I take them together before every workout. I pick and choose from this and create stacks depending on what stage of training i am in
    Haha yea i figured after looking up some of these ingredients there is no way you'd be taking them all at once. Thanks for the input I'll have to do some research on this to see what is effective. Now that i know what COP stands for I have seen that before and heard good things. On my next round of supps I'll have to try it out.
  33. New Member
    ChrisW002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    83
    Rep Power
    1214
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    79.31%

    Ahh yepp thats a good one too purebulk was that first one that came to mind haha.

    But figure out what all you want and compare. From my expirence each ingrident's price varies from site to site.

    Also a lot of those companies put their stuff on amazon so you go there too.
  34. Senior Member
    mtinsideout's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,325
    Rep Power
    453222
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    64.23%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ericool007 View Post
    personally i would replace glutamine for some creatinol-o-phosphate as i wouldnt take glutamine if someone gave it to me for free, but hey thats just me.
    Man a lot of people on hear are hating on the glutamine... Just curious but can you link me to any studies on why to take the COP instead of glutamine? Just trying to learn lol.
  35. Senior Member
    mtinsideout's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,325
    Rep Power
    453222
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    64.23%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisW002 View Post
    Yeah speaking of what force just said- you should find your tollerance level for a lot of these seperatly. If i took 400mg of caffiene before lifting i would feel horrible haha. Some your "tollerance" (not really tollerance but wont really feel it) will be more than whats safe to take though so look at that too.
    That's why I stack 100mg caffeine with 25mg DMAA. It gives me the perfect amount of energy without giving me the jitters or anything. I'm looking for something to replace the DMAA though since that will probably off the market soon.
  36. Elite Member
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,805
    Rep Power
    2881273
    Level
    80
    Lv. Percent
    15.77%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    outside sourcing isnt allowed....
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  37. Elite Member
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,805
    Rep Power
    2881273
    Level
    80
    Lv. Percent
    15.77%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by ForceOneSeven View Post

    whats your reasoning behind using Volatile? liked the ingredients but then saw prop blend.
    i use to rep for formutech....
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  38. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,164
    Rep Power
    2236091
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    93.76%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Buy ehanced and add Max Pump.

    Thank me later
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  39. Elite Member
    Driven2lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,225
    Rep Power
    7242084
    Level
    94
    Lv. Percent
    68.15%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    i use volatile with 1 scoop sns cit mal which also gets me 3g's of creatine hcl....
    Looked at and loved the profile of Volatile, looking for a pre to rotate with my Enhanced. I have tried craze and currently use C4 until my Enhanced arrives, how does Volatile compare if you have used either of those?
    Athletix Representative
    Orbit Nutrition Representative;
    Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbit!
  40. Diamond Member
    Sean1332's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    12,340
    Rep Power
    3827598
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    58.28%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post

    i use to rep for formutech....
    no more?
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Your Favourite Pre Workout Supplement Pill...
    By WilteredFire in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-01-2010, 05:56 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-24-2009, 09:58 PM
  3. make your own pre workout powder.
    By flightposite in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-06-2008, 06:02 PM
  4. What's your current pre-workout cocktail???
    By milwood in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-10-2008, 08:39 AM
  5. Mixing my own Pre-workout formula...
    By Robzilla in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-19-2007, 02:20 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in