New preworkout? wich one

Profion

Awards
Hey guys!
Ive used my intire tub of Craze, and kinda looking for a new preworkout to try. But wich one delivers?
Been looking on EU sites for the new Enchanted, but cant find it... Heard good stuff about condence, but what do you think?

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It really depends on what you want in a PWO. I enjoy condense for the pumps or muscle marinade for the higher stim effect.

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Powermax is great stuff. No jitters no crash, does what they say it does.

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
If you cant get enhanced, Ill place a vote for Condense. Definitely one of my favorite pres.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys!
Ive used my intire tub of Craze, and kinda looking for a new preworkout to try. But wich one delivers?
Been looking on EU sites for the new Enchanted, but cant find it... Heard good stuff about condence, but what do you think?
Enhanced should be hitting some retailers I know in Europe soon.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you cant get enhanced, Ill place a vote for Condense. Definitely one of my favorite pres.
I've always wanted to try condense. I'm using powermax now and that stuff is money. Focus, energy and all.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
It all depends what you are looking for. I am partial to Volatile for pumps. If I feel slugish that day and want more stims, then I mix it with an ultr concentrate for the stim base.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ConDense and Muscle Marinade are my two favorite pre workouts to date. Can't go wrong with either one.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
been meaning to try condense, it's got a nice profile
OP, check out Game Day: solid stim blend, gplc, glycerol, and norvaline for pumps, and PF3 (concentrated growth factors, nutrient partitioning effects). solid choice, and was a fan of it even before I started repping for MAN. any questions shoot me a PM :)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys!
if you are choosing 1 pre workout with nothing else added (assuming you want a strong stim with creatine), muscle marinade is legit.

Jack3d Micro and Enhanced are also wonderful

you can get the pre workout of your choice and take it with creatine, agmatine, cit mal....etc

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Maximize Intense + Hemavol ftw :D

SAN fierce domination, white flood, superpump maxx are some other pre's i'll cycle through

joh408

Awards
  • Established
As a couple guys have said above, Powermax has been amazing for me. Great focus, good clean energy, awesome pumps and a full 5g dose of creatine with 2 scoops.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Genomyx Origin + Agmatine

Enhanced is getting alot of love too.

Those are the two "New kids"on the block.

Power Max also has a solid formula

Profion

Awards
I really hated USP labs jack3d micro, liked their original one with 1.3 but the new one sucks the grass dry
Power max <- Cant find it on any EU site
Enchanted <- Cant find it either
Got a site with condence n musclemarinade

If someone knows a site your welcome to pm me thx

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Genomyx Origin + Agmatine

Enhanced is getting alot of love too.

Those are the two "New kids"on the block.

Power Max also has a solid formula
Agreed,I need to make a Genomyx order.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed,I need to make a Genomyx order.
Creignite + Enhanced + Protocol = HNNGGGG

Stuff has been pretty diesel this last month combined.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maximize Intense, and white flood are the two I use. Its been a while since I have not used maximize intense, love the strong stim complex, I only need 1/2 scoop so my tubs last forever.

Mike

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
Maximize Intense + Hemavol ftw :D
Great combination, the new Raspberry Lemonade Maximize Intense has completely blown away all the other flavors. It's fantastic.

Maximize Intense is a real favorite in the EU and should be readily available compared to some other products.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Prodigy and Power Max are two winners that I tried and definitely recommend.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Pick up a bottle of PES Enhanced. You will not be disappointed.

Profion

Awards
Yeah i really dident like the maximize intense that i tried, alltough the ingridient list was good it was nothing near working in the same way that it actually should with those ingridience. Nevertheless, i am not a big fan og Hemavol too... Its an okay stim-free product but it does run out quite fast if you go for the 2scoops

As for other products ive tried: Jack3d, no-xplode, no-xplode 2.0, Jack3d micro, maximize intense, craze, Mr1, Napalm, Napalm mini-gun, those are the ones i can remember that where quite good was the orginal jack3d, craze and no xplode 2.0

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
still nothing beats the original NO Shotgun. but enhanced really is good. i beta tested it and i really enjoyed it. 1 scoop is plenty.

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
still nothing beats the original NO Shotgun. but enhanced really is good. i beta tested it and i really enjoyed it. 1 scoop is plenty.
I loved that stuff (NO shotgun) Now I miss it :-(

Profion

Awards
Never had the chance to try it out!

But, if some one is able to hit me with a european site that has enhanced your welcome.

Profion

Awards
What about Mr.Hyde & Dr.Jerkyl any one tried it?

So far guys its either Condence or Musclemarinade, thing is i think that this version of musclemarinade has had its 1.3 removed??? But still, wich product would u go for the Condense or Musclemariande and what is actually the difference between these products?

People seem to vote that condense is weaker then musclemariande?

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What about Mr.Hyde & Dr.Jerkyl any one tried it?

So far guys its either Condence or Musclemarinade, thing is i think that this version of musclemarinade has had its 1.3 removed??? But still, wich product would u go for the Condense or Musclemariande and what is actually the difference between these products?

People seem to vote that condense is weaker then musclemariande?
ConDense isn't as stim heavy as Muscle Marinade. I'm a stim junkie so I usually prefer Muscle Marinade but the pumps from ConDense are awesome. The nitrates in ConDense help promote increased endurance as well as awesome pumps and the focus is great too. I used both together and it was amazing. And the 2-amino-4-methythexane is the 1,3 in Muscle Marinade.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ConDense isn't as stim heavy as Muscle Marinade. I'm a stim junkie so I usually prefer Muscle Marinade but the pumps from ConDense are awesome. The nitrates in ConDense help promote increased endurance as well as awesome pumps and the focus is great too. I used both together and it was amazing. And the 2-amino-4-methythexane is the 1,3 in Muscle Marinade.
That being said.....try out Muscle Marinade first. Aminos, full serving of creatine, beta alanine electrolytes and a heavy stim blend. Can't go wrong.

Profion

Awards
yeah been hearing solid stuff about it, im wanting to create stack. Was about to add D-pol from purus labs, but then suddenly came across a review that had no positive things from it! Any one able to recommend something that i could add, in the form of assiting muscle building?

Kinggrommet

Kinggrommet

Awards
yeah been hearing solid stuff about it, im wanting to create stack. Was about to add D-pol from purus labs, but then suddenly came across a review that had no positive things from it! Any one able to recommend something that i could add, in the form of assiting muscle building?
D-pol and MM is a solid combo. I've used it and loved it, so have many others on this bored. Gives you the pumps that are missing from the marinade and is a legit test booster. I'd recommend it.

Profion

Awards
Yeah well ive tried a DAA product in free form "bulk" primaforce if i remember, i dident actually feel that much from taking it... But as for, D-pol it does contain nitrates wich should help with the pumps"" in the gym. Question is if i am abetter off taking a bcaa or going for products such as slinsane - erase - anabeta - versa1 - dPol

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have used DAA from 3 different companies and really didn't get much from it but Purus Labs
D-Pol I will be trying in the future because I have read some really good reviews on this product
and some were mentioning that they also didn't get much from DAA until they tried D-Pol so this
is on my to pick up list next time I order supplements. MM and Condense are both winners for me
and I like the fact that I can take 1 serving of Condense and add another stim to it and give it a
little more of a pop in energy.

Heavyappetite

Heavyappetite

Awards
Hey guys!
Loving Juggernaut HP at the moment. Added in Finaflex Max Pump last night.

Should be interesting.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i dont see much love for this product on here, but one of my favorites is good ol superpump

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i dont see much love for this product on here, but one of my favorites is good ol superpump
Ha man super pump tears me up! I call it super dump cuz I better be close to a bathroom within about 10 mins of taking it lol.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Ha man super pump tears me up! I call it super dump cuz I better be close to a bathroom within about 10 mins of taking it lol.
Same, didn't enjoy it at all.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ton of magnesium in a PWO = throwing $$$ and your bowels down the toilet! SuperDump and NO-Xplode were in that category for me.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ton of magnesium in a PWO = throwing $$$ and your bowels down the toilet! SuperDump and NO-Xplode were in that category for me.
Very true i made the mistake of taking the original Super Pump man that destroyed me, never again.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
If you havent tried Volatile by Formutech Nutrition, try it out. I was blown away at the pumps the first time I used it. I ve used a lot of products and standalone this is my favorite.

I also have love for NLA Supp-D with Swoll-N, thought it was a good combo. But if I were going to buy a single item it would be Volatile.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
man, didnt realize people had this issue with superpump. i never have issues with it. maybe if you guys eat a few raw eggs once in a while it will strengthen up your stomach. broscience!

Heavyappetite

Heavyappetite

Awards
man, didnt realize people had this issue with superpump. i never have issues with it. maybe if you guys eat a few raw eggs once in a while it will strengthen up your stomach. broscience!
Funny you say that, because i was fine with the original 250. Then i tried a sample of Max.. Had chronic stomach pains through my session then got home and shat like a horse.