New preworkout? wich one - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

New preworkout? wich one

Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Profion View Post
    Hey guys!
    Ive used my intire tub of Craze, and kinda looking for a new preworkout to try. But wich one delivers?
    Been looking on EU sites for the new Enchanted, but cant find it... Heard good stuff about condence, but what do you think?
    Loving Juggernaut HP at the moment. Added in Finaflex Max Pump last night.

Should be interesting.

Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

i dont see much love for this product on here, but one of my favorites is good ol superpump
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    i dont see much love for this product on here, but one of my favorites is good ol superpump
    Ha man super pump tears me up! I call it super dump cuz I better be close to a bathroom within about 10 mins of taking it lol.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
    •   

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Ha man super pump tears me up! I call it super dump cuz I better be close to a bathroom within about 10 mins of taking it lol.
    Same, didn't enjoy it at all.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Ton of magnesium in a PWO = throwing $$$ and your bowels down the toilet! SuperDump and NO-Xplode were in that category for me.
    BOARD TYRANT
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Enhance yourself!! Nothing compares.
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Ton of magnesium in a PWO = throwing $$$ and your bowels down the toilet! SuperDump and NO-Xplode were in that category for me.
    Very true i made the mistake of taking the original Super Pump man that destroyed me, never again.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

If you havent tried Volatile by Formutech Nutrition, try it out. I was blown away at the pumps the first time I used it. I ve used a lot of products and standalone this is my favorite.

I also have love for NLA Supp-D with Swoll-N, thought it was a good combo. But if I were going to buy a single item it would be Volatile.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

man, didnt realize people had this issue with superpump. i never have issues with it. maybe if you guys eat a few raw eggs once in a while it will strengthen up your stomach. broscience!

Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

man, didnt realize people had this issue with superpump. i never have issues with it. maybe if you guys eat a few raw eggs once in a while it will strengthen up your stomach. broscience!
    Funny you say that, because i was fine with the original 250. Then i tried a sample of Max.. Had chronic stomach pains through my session then got home and shat like a horse.
    Currently using... ALRI - Humapro, Bioflex - Hydroflex HWPI, Bioflex - Jointz, Bioflex - Biogreens, Athletic Xtreme - Hard FX, Infinite Labs - Juggernaut HP, Finaflex - Max Pump, BPS - Vanillean, ALRI - Lipotherm, Swisse - Fish Oils.
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

oh man so many good pres i want to try and need narrow it down to 2. i think enhanced will be a for sure but the second is a hard pick!
    Stats
    5'6"  145 lbs.

Pes enhanced is awesome ! great pump
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    ^this. superpump 250 had me running for the bathroom before i even trained. sp max was fine for me though
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by drseuss6969 View Post
    oh man so many good pres i want to try and need narrow it down to 2. i think enhanced will be a for sure but the second is a hard pick!
    game day will change your life bro
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Fierce Domination and SuperPump Max are two with great ingredient profiles and good prices.

I tried a sample of Jacked Micro and was pleased with it, found the energy to be right on point and seemed to get a little bit better of pumps than if I were to have not taken anything.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!

If you do pick up Enhanced at Nutra remember they have this nice deal still going on with extra bulk ingredients for free (shouldn't stay at that price for too much longer): http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/p...dle-stack.html

There are some solid things out there right now though and it really depends on what you are looking for when narrowing it down.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
    Stats
    5'6"  143 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

I love my Hemavol. I like it because a) it tastes ridiculous and b) it's very stackable since it's non-stim. Maximize Intense is another excellent choice, as well.
    iForce Nutrition Representative - iTrain. iCompete. iDominate
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by allnatural923 View Post
    Agreed!
    BOARD TYRANT
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.

yea budyy
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I really liked ignite 2. Tasted good , great energy, got me ready to go. Exactly what I was looking for.
    Stats
    6'2"  90 lbs.

Hate jack3d, nothing neár the original... Im on Musclemarinade now and i really like it, nice clean energy, alittle focus, some pumps and no crash! IMLVINGIT. Added in some D-pol for the pumpofactor n the DAA
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by allnatural923 View Post

Dayuuum, I'm a stim junkie and made the mistake of taking a full scoop!!!! I was up to 11:30 that night. Never felt jittery - but was alert & awake. Tried 3/4 scoop the next workout and still thought it was a little too much for me!!!!!
    Great workouts- I just need to go back to morning workouts!

PS- Couldn't get it too mix up very well, but who cares, love this stuff right now!
    Stats
    6'2"  90 lbs.

Its all about how F***t up you get by taking the preworkout who cares about taste n mixability!

What are you looking for specifically in a pre workout, pumps, focus, energy?

We can make some recommendations on the other product you are looking for.

Let us know how you get on with Enhanced though.
    PES Representative
    http://selectprotein.com
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.

Something with a decent amount of stims. I normally add cit mal and i think ill gab some agmatine too. My current pres will be about in about 2 weeks so going to make an order then.

Something with a decent amount of stims. I normally add cit mal and i think ill gab some agmatine too. My current pres will be about in about 2 weeks so going to make an order then.
    When your Enhanced comes through you can still add the citrulline malate but won't need the agmatine. ALCAR is a good addition to it if you like adding bulk powders.
    PES Representative
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.

thanks didnt even see it had 500mg agmatine already in it! I already have bulk alcar i put in my pres so im good there. i heard this stuff is pretty strong so im looking forward to my first try with PES

i'll go with USPlabs Versa-1 . Purus Labs Muscle Marinade and D-pol. !!!
    you'll thank me later...

thanks didnt even see it had 500mg agmatine already in it! I already have bulk alcar i put in my pres so im good there. i heard this stuff is pretty strong so im looking forward to my first try with PES
    It is important that the carnitine variation is ALCAR to complement the choline sources in Enhanced.

Let us know how you get on.
    PES Representative
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicJuich View Post
    you'll thank me later...
    solid right there

Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicJuich View Post
    you'll thank me later...

solid right there
    Great combo. Solid energy, focus, and pumps
    PES Representative
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    What are you looking for specifically in a pre workout, pumps, focus, energy?

We can make some recommendations on the other product you are looking for.

Let us know how you get on with Enhanced though.
    Although, Enhanced covers all 4 of those areas really nicely, especially focus! I've never had such an intense focus before with any other supplement.
    ***PES Representative***
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post
    Although, Enhanced covers all 4 of those areas really nicely, especially focus! I've never had such an intense focus before with any other supplement.
    the only time i used enhanced was the beta samples and it was at 11pm with @TexasLifter89 lol So its hard to gauge the focus aspect from that perspective. I loved Lit Up's focus. havent used anything like it yet, but once i run out of muscle marinade and jack3d micro, i will for sure give it a run

Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla
    I'm with ya. I love super pump max. Great pre workout.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Great combo. Solid energy, focus, and pumps
    don't forget also Anabolic

Similar Forum Threads

1. I need a new preworkout supp....stat!
    By thewolf49 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 99
    Last Post: 03-04-2010, 10:01 AM
  2. New CEL ALPHA ONE available now!!
    By hard iron in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 01-14-2010, 06:08 AM
  3. HyperPump - A NEW PreWorkout Supp from AMS
    By avgBdybldr in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-22-2008, 06:46 PM
  4. So I have to buy new belts, old ones to big