Ur Spray vs Pump Spray???

BigMfer

BigMfer

Awards
  • Established
So is there any difference? Both are from PA, but I can't find label facts on Ur. Which one?

Does anyone have any feed back on any Prototype topicals?

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
UR spray has a higher dose of Ursolic Acid.

Pump Spray has
triacetyladenosine in it.

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
UR Spray.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'd say UR as well. I have run both and UR had more pronounced fat loss

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Honestly, I would go with UR if at somewhat higher BF because the Pump/vascular part won't be noticed so much. If already somewhat cut then I think you could get some sick effects from pump spray.

Just my two cents.

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
I have been taking Pump Spray at 40 sprays a day for about 6 weeks and I haven't noticed any fat loss. I think the higher dosage of Ursolic Acid in UR spray would help.

I can't recommend Pump Spray for fat loss.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have been taking Pump Spray at 40 sprays a day for about 6 weeks and I haven't noticed any fat loss. I think the higher dosage of Ursolic Acid in UR spray would help.

I can't recommend Pump Spray for fat loss.
What have you noticed from it?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I have been taking Pump Spray at 40 sprays a day for about 6 weeks and I haven't noticed any fat loss. I think the higher dosage of Ursolic Acid in UR spray would help. I can't recommend Pump Spray for fat loss.
I completely echo this

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
What have you noticed from it?
Not much of anything. Maybe a little muscle fullness. I have been taking only 1/2 of the recommended dose though.

I have bumped it up to 40 sprays twice a day for the past 1.5 weeks. I'm curious if that will give any more benefits or not.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Not much of anything. Maybe a little muscle fullness. I have been taking only 1/2 of the recommended dose though.

I have bumped it up to 40 sprays twice a day for the past 1.5 weeks. I'm curious if that will give any more benefits or not.
UR is very dose dependent. So with pump spray having less UR, you definitely need twice a day application. I noticed slow yet steady and consistent fat loss with UR spray. Not as much with pump spray

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
The only problem with dosing twice a day is skin really dries out and one $35 bottle only lasts 2 weeks. That gets expensive fast!

Doesn't seem to be worth the money from what I've seen.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
90 for 6 weeks of a product that works isn't bad. Think about it, plenty of people pay 120+ to run anabeta+erase or 10 diff pump products you name it

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
90 for 6 weeks of a product that works isn't bad. Think about it, plenty of people pay 120+ to run anabeta+erase or 10 diff pump products you name it
I have yet to see results from it so for me it is a waste.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have yet to see results from it so for me it is a waste.
His point is you need to use full doses. Whether it is too much money is up to the individual.
This can really be said for many products.

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
I have been taking full dosage for 1.5 weeks and notice no difference in results.
For fat loss there are cheaper, more effective products.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have been taking full dosage for 1.5 weeks and notice no difference in results.
I hear you, especially on the cheaper. That is the one rough part is price.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Fair enough. It took about 3 weeks for mine to kick in and them it worked great

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
Fair enough. It took about 3 weeks for mine to kick in and them it worked great
I have another unopened bottle. Hopefully I will notice something after doing 40 sprays 2 times a day.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have another unopened bottle. Hopefully I will notice something after doing 40 sprays 2 times a day.
Can I ask what your current bf is at or an approximation?

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, I would go with UR if at somewhat higher BF because the Pump/vascular part won't be noticed so much. If already somewhat cut then I think you could get some sick effects from pump spray.

Just my two cents.
So how high of a body fat makes the UR effective then? Like 15? or more?

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No I have used it with good results. I just believe UR is better for fat loss
What kind of results did you expereience?

From what I've read, seems like the product doesn't really produce a "pump effect" and if you're saying fat loss is better with UR...

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It is effective at any, what I mean is the vascular aspect of Pump Spray may be lost in someone at say 15 or so. Where as someone who is lets say at lower bf% they could really get some benefit from the vascular part of pumpspray. Just look at TruthorNothing's pic. Hope that cleared it up.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What kind of results did you expereience?

From what I've read, seems like the product doesn't really produce a "pump effect" and if you're saying fat loss is better with UR...
Where did you read that?

With pump spray I noticed fuller look, increased vascularity, increased pumps, slight strength increase, slight fat loss, muscle preservation

UR spray - fat loss, muscle fullness, strength increases, pumps, muscle preservation even if I wasn't lifting due to injuries

UR was more effective in the strength and fat loss area and therefore my favorite but pump spray had some merits Of its own

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It is effective at any but like previously mentioned, vascularity won't be nearly as pronounced at higher bf. Also, the fat loss aspect takes longer to notice at a higher bf

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
I have been taking Pump Spray at 40 sprays a day for about 6 weeks and I haven't noticed any fat loss. I think the higher dosage of Ursolic Acid in UR spray would help. I can't recommend Pump Spray for fat loss.
The vascularity enhancing effect can be obscured with excess bf, I am the fattest I've been in a while due to some serious dirty bulking I am probably approaching 15% and I can still tell a difference when using the Pump Spray, especially while using carbs. I have not noticed a difference between UR and Pump Spray and UR Spray regarding fat loss. Ur Spray has 25 percent more Arginine Ursolic Acetate than Pump Spray as you have to make room for the Tri Acetyl Adenosine. I just spray heavy when I use the Pump Spray. I use the two interchangeably. The determining factor for me is what is in stock at the time. I do get a better pump with the Pump Spray, especially if you add about 25 grams of carbs pr workout then my pumps are skin splitting... perhaps My next bi or tri workout I'll get the GF to take before and afters to demonstrate said effect. I am out of Pump Spray and am awaiting a new shipment. I hate being without UR/Pump Spray, I can tell a major difference. With the Pump Spray I have also notice increased endurance and am able to complete more sets and reps. That makes sense given the properties of adenosine

macdady

macdady

Awards
Alright I'm gonna just go ahead and bump this lol... was considering purchasing UR spray to see how well it really works and I noticed on the website just now( guess I really never looked down that far or something lol) that there is a accessory page with the sprayer as a accessory. Does that mean that if you don't buy a sprayer along with the product that you can't properly apply it?

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I bet that's just to get an extra sprayer...I've only ever bought pump spray, but does come complete with a spray nozzle...

macdady

macdady

Awards
Thanks for the info... now I will let this thread rest in peace lol

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info... now I will let this thread rest in peace lol
Yes Schizm is correct its just in case you are in need aof an addition sprayer in case of a clog

macdady

macdady

Awards
Just ordered a 2 pack yesterday... I have around medium hopes lol to avoid any unnecessary dissapointment on my end if it doesn't work as well as I hope

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Just ordered a 2 pack yesterday... I have around medium hopes lol to avoid any unnecessary dissapointment on my end if it doesn't work as well as I hope
You won't be dissapointed it works as advertised and then some. There a host of other benefits from use besides fat loss and muscle gain.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
I've been using UR spray since last November . It's my staple. I used pump spray , but I feel better using UR and feel that I look bette too. I hated the powder as you all may of read... But that was then and this now.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i would say pump spray is a better value for the money. it only has 75% of the UA amount of UR spray in it but then it has also TAA which otherwise you had to buy separately. TAA is a superb addition to the ursolic acid because it does a lot for strength. Im at the end of my first pump spray bottle and must say its one of the rare supps besides ArA that gives effects that cannot be attributed to placebo.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
i would say pump spray is a better value for the money. it only has 75% of the UA amount of UR spray in it but then it has also TAA which otherwise you had to buy separately. TAA is a superb addition to the ursolic acid because it does a lot for strength. Im at the end of my first pump spray bottle and must say its one of the rare supps besides ArA that gives effects that cannot be attributed to placebo.
If you can only get one go for the pump spray, if you can afford it go UR-Spray and TAA caps, TAA is my second favorite supp currently good pump even while carb depleted and an undeniable power boost.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you can only get one go for the pump spray, if you can afford it go UR-Spray and TAA caps, TAA is my second favorite supp currently good pump even while carb depleted and an undeniable power boost.
I agree, if one can afford it go with UR and TAA but pump spray is still effective.

TAA gives a much different pump then other pump products. I enjoy it immensely.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
I agree, if one can afford it go with UR and TAA but pump spray is still effective.

TAA gives a much different pump then other pump products. I enjoy it immensely.
I second the notion plus endurance to break thru some mental blocks that we incur every now and then,