Ur Spray vs Pump Spray???

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Just ordered a 2 pack yesterday... I have around medium hopes lol to avoid any unnecessary dissapointment on my end if it doesn't work as well as I hope
    Why not zoidberg?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by macdady View Post
    Just ordered a 2 pack yesterday... I have around medium hopes lol to avoid any unnecessary dissapointment on my end if it doesn't work as well as I hope
    You won't be dissapointed it works as advertised and then some. There a host of other benefits from use besides fat loss and muscle gain.
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition




  3. I've been using UR spray since last November . It's my staple. I used pump spray , but I feel better using UR and feel that I look bette too. I hated the powder as you all may of read... But that was then and this now.
    •   
       


  4. Glad to hear it lol
    Why not zoidberg?

  5. Any updates on Ur Spray?

  6. i would say pump spray is a better value for the money. it only has 75% of the UA amount of UR spray in it but then it has also TAA which otherwise you had to buy separately. TAA is a superb addition to the ursolic acid because it does a lot for strength. Im at the end of my first pump spray bottle and must say its one of the rare supps besides ArA that gives effects that cannot be attributed to placebo.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by uubiduu View Post
    i would say pump spray is a better value for the money. it only has 75% of the UA amount of UR spray in it but then it has also TAA which otherwise you had to buy separately. TAA is a superb addition to the ursolic acid because it does a lot for strength. Im at the end of my first pump spray bottle and must say its one of the rare supps besides ArA that gives effects that cannot be attributed to placebo.
    If you can only get one go for the pump spray, if you can afford it go UR-Spray and TAA caps, TAA is my second favorite supp currently good pump even while carb depleted and an undeniable power boost.
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition




  8. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    If you can only get one go for the pump spray, if you can afford it go UR-Spray and TAA caps, TAA is my second favorite supp currently good pump even while carb depleted and an undeniable power boost.
    I agree, if one can afford it go with UR and TAA but pump spray is still effective.

    TAA gives a much different pump then other pump products. I enjoy it immensely.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  9. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post

    I agree, if one can afford it go with UR and TAA but pump spray is still effective.

    TAA gives a much different pump then other pump products. I enjoy it immensely.
    I second the notion plus endurance to break thru some mental blocks that we incur every now and then,
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Ur Spray vs Pump Spray
    By BigMfer in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-02-2014, 11:18 PM
  2. WTS: UR Spray and Pump Spray
    By liquid in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-11-2013, 12:24 PM
  3. WTT for UR Spray/Pump Spray
    By mr.cooper69 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-22-2012, 03:40 AM
  4. 11-Sterone (11-Oxo) vs. 7 Spray
    By BurghHardcore in forum E-Pharm Nutrition
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-15-2011, 11:11 AM
  5. DCP/Leviathan Reloaded vs. Topical Spray
    By fightbackhxc in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-01-2009, 02:20 PM
Log in
Log in