Ur Spray vs Pump Spray???

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by BigMfer View Post
    40 sprays in am and 40 sprays in pm? 80 sprays ED?
    Yep, that's how I dose it.
    William Llewellyn's Anabolics, Underground Anabolics, and SSRG ebook editions!

2. Quote Originally Posted by Patuba

Yep, that's how I dose it.
    X2...although I don't actually count after the first couple times. Just did it to get an idea at first.
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by rob112 View Post
    X2...although I don't actually count after the first couple times. Just did it to get an idea at first.
    Do you rub it in as well?

4. Quote Originally Posted by BigMfer View Post
    Yes

5. Quote Originally Posted by BigMfer

Answered above. I don't even know if you have to bc it honestly dries extremely fast. I kinda just do a quick once over.
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."

6. Quote Originally Posted by Patuba View Post
    I have been taking Pump Spray at 40 sprays a day for about 6 weeks and I haven't noticed any fat loss. I think the higher dosage of Ursolic Acid in UR spray would help. I can't recommend Pump Spray for fat loss.
    The vascularity enhancing effect can be obscured with excess bf, I am the fattest I've been in a while due to some serious dirty bulking I am probably approaching 15% and I can still tell a difference when using the Pump Spray, especially while using carbs. I have not noticed a difference between UR and Pump Spray and UR Spray regarding fat loss. Ur Spray has 25 percent more Arginine Ursolic Acetate than Pump Spray as you have to make room for the Tri Acetyl Adenosine. I just spray heavy when I use the Pump Spray. I use the two interchangeably. The determining factor for me is what is in stock at the time. I do get a better pump with the Pump Spray, especially if you add about 25 grams of carbs pr workout then my pumps are skin splitting... perhaps My next bi or tri workout I'll get the GF to take before and afters to demonstrate said effect. I am out of Pump Spray and am awaiting a new shipment. I hate being without UR/Pump Spray, I can tell a major difference. With the Pump Spray I have also notice increased endurance and am able to complete more sets and reps. That makes sense given the properties of adenosine
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition

7. Alright I'm gonna just go ahead and bump this lol... was considering purchasing UR spray to see how well it really works and I noticed on the website just now( guess I really never looked down that far or something lol) that there is a accessory page with the sprayer as a accessory. Does that mean that if you don't buy a sprayer along with the product that you can't properly apply it?
    Why not zoidberg?

8. I bet that's just to get an extra sprayer...I've only ever bought pump spray, but does come complete with a spray nozzle...

9. Thanks for the info... now I will let this thread rest in peace lol
    Why not zoidberg?

10. Quote Originally Posted by macdady View Post
    Thanks for the info... now I will let this thread rest in peace lol
    Yes Schizm is correct its just in case you are in need aof an addition sprayer in case of a clog

•   

11. Just ordered a 2 pack yesterday... I have around medium hopes lol to avoid any unnecessary dissapointment on my end if it doesn't work as well as I hope
    Why not zoidberg?

12. Quote Originally Posted by macdady View Post
    Just ordered a 2 pack yesterday... I have around medium hopes lol to avoid any unnecessary dissapointment on my end if it doesn't work as well as I hope
    You won't be dissapointed it works as advertised and then some. There a host of other benefits from use besides fat loss and muscle gain.

13. I've been using UR spray since last November . It's my staple. I used pump spray , but I feel better using UR and feel that I look bette too. I hated the powder as you all may of read... But that was then and this now.

14. Glad to hear it lol
    Why not zoidberg?

15. Any updates on Ur Spray?

16. i would say pump spray is a better value for the money. it only has 75% of the UA amount of UR spray in it but then it has also TAA which otherwise you had to buy separately. TAA is a superb addition to the ursolic acid because it does a lot for strength. Im at the end of my first pump spray bottle and must say its one of the rare supps besides ArA that gives effects that cannot be attributed to placebo.

17. Quote Originally Posted by uubiduu View Post
    i would say pump spray is a better value for the money. it only has 75% of the UA amount of UR spray in it but then it has also TAA which otherwise you had to buy separately. TAA is a superb addition to the ursolic acid because it does a lot for strength. Im at the end of my first pump spray bottle and must say its one of the rare supps besides ArA that gives effects that cannot be attributed to placebo.
    If you can only get one go for the pump spray, if you can afford it go UR-Spray and TAA caps, TAA is my second favorite supp currently good pump even while carb depleted and an undeniable power boost.

18. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    If you can only get one go for the pump spray, if you can afford it go UR-Spray and TAA caps, TAA is my second favorite supp currently good pump even while carb depleted and an undeniable power boost.
    I agree, if one can afford it go with UR and TAA but pump spray is still effective.

TAA gives a much different pump then other pump products. I enjoy it immensely.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

19. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post

I agree, if one can afford it go with UR and TAA but pump spray is still effective.

TAA gives a much different pump then other pump products. I enjoy it immensely.
    I second the notion plus endurance to break thru some mental blocks that we incur every now and then,

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ur Spray vs Pump Spray
    By BigMfer in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-03-2014, 12:18 AM
  2. WTS: UR Spray and Pump Spray
    By liquid in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-11-2013, 01:24 PM
  3. WTT for UR Spray/Pump Spray
    By mr.cooper69 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 4