Have GDA s a place on a low carb diet?
- 06-04-2014, 07:13 AM
just want to see if anyone would comment on this. Ive read that combining fats with carbs results in fat being shuttled into tissue due to the insulin spike , so i assume taking a GDA with a high carb meal , youd want to make sure that its purely carbs and protein .The food combination apparently is protein with fats, or carbs and protein .
Any views on this please.
As far as GDA s go , currently taking cinnamon PF with something like oats, R-ALA post wo shake and chromium with a meal about 90 min after the shake.
Similar Forum Threads
- By ax1 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 15Last Post: 07-28-2010, 06:26 PM
- By DaSlixter in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 1Last Post: 07-22-2010, 10:43 AM
- By jamze7417 in forum Weight LossReplies: 3Last Post: 06-03-2008, 06:24 PM
- By Gaf Knee in forum Weight LossReplies: 7Last Post: 06-24-2003, 07:04 PM
- By windwords7 in forum Weight LossReplies: 13Last Post: 05-15-2003, 06:56 AM