Need a natty supp

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Nice stack possibilities there! Good purchase!
    Romans 8:38-39

Save sorrow for the souls in doubt

2. My vote is def for Anabeta. I haven't tried X-factor, though. From looking at it now, it looks like people really like it, but it is also going to be twice as expensive as Anabeta. It did not increase hunger for me 24/7, but I had to make sure to have some food close to dosing times as it seemed to have some nutrient repartitioning effects (I got really woozy and irritable if I dosed it without food). Keeping a very high protein diet, I was able to drop fat and gain muscle pretty well (I have 2 logs on here, 1 for 4 weeks, and 1 for 6 weeks), and I also felt incredible while on it. The only downside for me was serious insomnia when I dosed it in the evening, so I had to make sure to finish my daily doses by mid-afternoon. I am gonna try Anabeta Elite within the next few days, and I can't wait!

3. My bad, didn't see you had ordered already. Looks like a really cool combo!

4. Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    Just placed my order:

X-Factor (Original), PES Enhanced, and PES Anabeta Elite. Also have some DCP already on hand that I might throw in.

Thanks for all the help and suggestions.
    nice stack
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-13-2010, 03:31 AM
  2. need help with supps/workin out again
    By BulkingNueb in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-25-2010, 10:53 PM
  3. need opinions-which supp.?
    By NRGora in forum Supplements