Stop Aging/Anti Aging Supplements?
- 06-24-2016, 04:05 PM
Pycnogenol is also nice
This study provides skin-physiological and for the first time molecular evidence that Pycnogenol supplementation benefits human skin by increasing skin hydration and skin elasticity. These effects are most likely due to an increased synthesis of extracellular matrix molecules such as hyaluronic acid and possibly collagen. Pycnogenol supplementation may thus be useful to counteract the clinical signs of skin aging.
- 06-25-2016, 08:20 AM
06-25-2016, 08:37 AM
06-25-2016, 09:01 AM
Off topic but I started using Apple Cider vinegar to aid in digestion and other great factors. Alot of times it's what you put in your body that determines the outside.
As mentioned earlier, antioxidants all the way, sun screen, if you are bald (ing) a hat and the list goes on
Brand Ambassador/Board rep looking for a new home and help increase your presence
06-25-2016, 09:19 AM
collagen hydrolyzed type 1 is better absorbed than jell o, but jell o is still fine to take if you have no choice, collagen should be in every athlete supplements stash, a lot of benefits for joints/tendons/skin
06-25-2016, 02:20 PM
So far, Reduce Aging Skin Stack:
Collagen Hydrolyzed Type 1
Anything else you guys recommend?
06-25-2016, 02:37 PM
06-25-2016, 02:38 PM
06-25-2016, 10:52 PM
ARA/ Evomuse Log.... Follow and laugh at my mediocre results http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/282586-evomuse-ara-log.html#post5403818
06-26-2016, 02:37 AM
06-27-2016, 01:00 AM
07-10-2016, 02:09 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By nattydisaster in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 5Last Post: 06-15-2009, 04:32 PM
- By David Dunn in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-16-2009, 10:15 AM
- By David Dunn in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-13-2009, 02:43 PM
- By kincaiddave in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 26Last Post: 11-06-2006, 08:51 AM
- By the Cardinal in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 17Last Post: 08-19-2006, 07:45 PM