Can't hold it in anymore

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Can't hold it in anymore




    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)


  2. I thought this was gonna be a thread about farts!
    •   
       


  3. It is. Mad protein farts.
    Cultivating Mass.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I thought this was gonna be a thread about farts!
    LOL no protein farts over here with FishPRO
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

  5. In for Fish Shakes.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
    •   
       


  6. here is some more info on FishPRO as well just so you know, you know?
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

  7. I dont know how i feel about this lol.. fish protein is good protein.. but drinking fish.. even though its tasteless.. hmm struggles here!

    Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  8. If its at a competitive price I'd be all about it..
    Cultivating Mass.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    If its at a competitive price I'd be all about it..
    trust me it will be especially with the cost of whey going up like freaking gas like killa cali

    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    I dont know how i feel about this lol.. fish protein is good protein.. but drinking fish.. even though its tasteless.. hmm struggles here!

    Mike
    Mike thats why we are trying to perfect the flavoring and won't release it till then. One that actually was delicious was caramel apple and maybe if I see you at the Arnold i'll have a sample just for you
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

  10. Definitely keep an eye out for this...full profile to be released soon? Any chances on samples to assure us there's no fish taste/burps? Hah
    Cultivating Mass.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    Definitely keep an eye out for this...full profile to be released soon? Any chances on samples to assure us there's no fish taste/burps? Hah
    no doubt working on samples and nutra will be getting the bulk of betas and a special into price too
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

  12. Nice
    Cultivating Mass.

  13. I'm in !

  14. Interested to see the flavoring for this.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    Interested to see the flavoring for this.
    big boss is on it now and he mentioned something on the side of "damn this is spicy" so maybe jalapenos in the mix lol
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

  16. Interesting! I'm in

  17. Thanks everyone well keep you updated with all the new developments from here on out now that the secret is out regarding project Blue.

  18. Interesting... what kind of fish source is this? How many g of protein per serving? Intriguing....

  19. Maybe sardines

  20. Farmed or wild caught?
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

  21. White caught

  22. Quote Originally Posted by MonteCedillo View Post
    Interesting... what kind of fish source is this? How many g of protein per serving? Intriguing....
    It's derived from a single fish source... sardines, caught off the coast of Peru.

    No idea on g/serving just yet. Once the flavor is nailed, we can move on to packaging.

    Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    Farmed or wild caught?
    100% wild, from a 100% sustainable area.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D

  23. It's looking like flavor testing is going very well and might be announcing some flavors soon
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

  24. I'm buying this

  25. Innovating and interesting. Subbed for tails
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  26. Quote Originally Posted by vicesoldier View Post
    trust me it will be especially with the cost of whey going up like freaking gas like killa cali



    Mike thats why we are trying to perfect the flavoring and won't release it till then. One that actually was delicious was caramel apple and maybe if I see you at the Arnold i'll have a sample just for you
    ill be at the arnold and im all over tryin this.......any samples for me :-)

  27. Tarter Sauce?
    Fish and Chips?
    Malt Vinegar?

    Those are my guesses lol

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77 View Post
    It's derived from a single fish source... sardines, caught off the coast of Peru.

    No idea on g/serving just yet. Once the flavor is nailed, we can move on to packaging.

    100% wild, from a 100% sustainable area.
    Dig this^.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

  29. Just had a meeting with the manufacture. Originally we were working on offering over 60 servings for 3lbs but it looks like we may be able to introduce the product at around 30 servings in a 1lb tub. Ill update as soon as I get more info but one of the best flavors so far is vanilla Carmel. Just a little status for everyone.

  30. Genomyx most underrated company there is
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Winstrol depot can u mix it oil based in same pin
    By Husker89 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-29-2012, 09:57 PM
  2. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-30-2009, 11:17 PM
  3. Drinking winnie, Can I mix it in Juice?
    By Kingdude in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-13-2008, 10:23 AM
Log in
Log in