Can't hold it in anymore

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Fish fart bump.
All about getting the flavor down now.

Full disclosure... the CHO/sugar content isn't to our liking, so we have to seek an alternative flavoring method. After sampling a raw and basic pilot flavor, I can say that it dissolves like a dream; it mixes thin much like whey (as opposed to MPI or casein). It doesn't repeat on you or linger, and goes down smoothly.

That said, it's going to take some time to flavor this to our standards.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have faith in you guys getting the flavor right. I love the flavoring on your products...take your time. :)

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have faith in you guys getting the flavor right. I love the flavoring on your products...take your time. :)
Thanks, dude! There's no backing out now, so we have to get it right upon release. :D

Speaking of getting the flavor right, have you tried CREignite yet?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks, dude! There's no backing out now, so we have to get it right upon release. :D

Speaking of getting the flavor right, have you tried CREignite yet?
Pretty sure I was the first review on BB for it. :p

Probably should stop being lazy and post my reviews on the other forums I frequent...I love the flavor though and enjoy it on my off days as well. :eek:

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Pretty sure I was the first review on BB for it. :p

Probably should stop being lazy and post my reviews on the other forums I frequent...I love the flavor though and enjoy it on my off days as well. :eek:
That means you hold the illustrious title of first CREignite reviewer EVAR!

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
When can we expect the profile?
We're not ready to release that information yet, only because a lot will depend on how it's flavored. Protein, per serving, will be in the 20-24g range, though. Fats and CHO are yet to be determined.

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
All about getting the flavor down now.Full disclosure... the CHO/sugar content isn't to our liking, so we have to seek an alternative flavoring method. After sampling a raw and basic pilot flavor, I can say that it dissolves like a dream; it mixes thin much like whey (as opposed to MPI or casein). It doesn't repeat on you or linger, and goes down smoothly.That said, it's going to take some time to flavor this to our standards.
I vote for sucralose/erythritol based sweetener :)

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
We're not ready to release that information yet, only because a lot will depend on how it's flavored. Protein, per serving, will be in the 20-24g range, though. Fats and CHO are yet to be determined.
What does glycine say

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just had a lunch meeting today and things are looking very good. We're sure well be able to eliminate 100 percent of the fish smell where there was a little with previous beta testing. Still working on it though is all I can say :)

manstr

manstr

Awards
Right on. I think I know somebody who'd be willing to beta test once you get vanilla caramel/other flavors lined up.