It is. Mad protein farts.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
In for Fish Shakes.

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
here is some more info on FishPRO as well just so you know, you know?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dont know how i feel about this lol.. fish protein is good protein.. but drinking fish.. even though its tasteless.. hmm struggles here!

Mike

steppinRazor

Awards
If its at a competitive price I'd be all about it..

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
If its at a competitive price I'd be all about it..
trust me it will be especially with the cost of whey going up like freaking gas like killa cali

I dont know how i feel about this lol.. fish protein is good protein.. but drinking fish.. even though its tasteless.. hmm struggles here!

Mike
Mike thats why we are trying to perfect the flavoring and won't release it till then. One that actually was delicious was caramel apple and maybe if I see you at the Arnold i'll have a sample just for you ;)

steppinRazor

Awards
Definitely keep an eye out for this...full profile to be released soon? Any chances on samples to assure us there's no fish taste/burps? Hah

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Definitely keep an eye out for this...full profile to be released soon? Any chances on samples to assure us there's no fish taste/burps? Hah
no doubt working on samples and nutra will be getting the bulk of betas and a special into price too

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interested to see the flavoring for this.

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Interested to see the flavoring for this.
big boss is on it now and he mentioned something on the side of "damn this is spicy" so maybe jalapenos in the mix lol

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks everyone well keep you updated with all the new developments from here on out now that the secret is out regarding project Blue.

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Interesting... what kind of fish source is this? How many g of protein per serving? Intriguing....

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Farmed or wild caught?

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Interesting... what kind of fish source is this? How many g of protein per serving? Intriguing....
It's derived from a single fish source... sardines, caught off the coast of Peru.

No idea on g/serving just yet. Once the flavor is nailed, we can move on to packaging.

Farmed or wild caught?
100% wild, from a 100% sustainable area.

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
It's looking like flavor testing is going very well and might be announcing some flavors soon :D

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Innovating and interesting. Subbed for tails

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
trust me it will be especially with the cost of whey going up like freaking gas like killa cali

Mike thats why we are trying to perfect the flavoring and won't release it till then. One that actually was delicious was caramel apple and maybe if I see you at the Arnold i'll have a sample just for you ;)
ill be at the arnold and im all over tryin this.......any samples for me :)

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tarter Sauce?
Fish and Chips?
Malt Vinegar?

Those are my guesses lol

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's derived from a single fish source... sardines, caught off the coast of Peru.

No idea on g/serving just yet. Once the flavor is nailed, we can move on to packaging.

Dig this^.

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just had a meeting with the manufacture. Originally we were working on offering over 60 servings for 3lbs but it looks like we may be able to introduce the product at around 30 servings in a 1lb tub. Ill update as soon as I get more info but one of the best flavors so far is vanilla Carmel. Just a little status for everyone.

Tyler44

Tyler44

Awards
kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just had a meeting with the manufacture. Originally we were working on offering over 60 servings for 3lbs but it looks like we may be able to introduce the product at around 30 servings in a 1lb tub. Ill update as soon as I get more info but one of the best flavors so far is vanilla Carmel. Just a little status for everyone.
Sweet deal. And awesome flavor :D. Will be on the lookout for this when it's released

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Not sure if ill be at the arnold yet. Still deciding!

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
sorta scared about this, if the same company who flavored origin is in charge then it should be good. hopefully the 1lbs come out so i can buy some to test out the flavor first.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just think it is great (and pretty crazy) how much I have seen this pop up on my Twitter. By that I mean random people in the nutrition and fitness community commenting on this innovation and they are all people with zero affiliation to Genomyx. Really causing a stir...

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't think Genomyx is underrated as much as it is overlooked. Not sure why, because everything I've bought from them is a solid product. Usually simple and effective, with proven ingredients. None of that novel unproven crap that constantly busts.

I guess it's because the marketing isn't as flashy and copious as other companies...but that probably makes it more affordable so I can't complain.

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
I don't think Genomyx is underrated as much as it is overlooked. Not sure why, because everything I've bought from them is a solid product. Usually simple and effective, with proven ingredients. None of that novel unproven crap that constantly busts.

I guess it's because the marketing isn't as flashy and copious as other companies...but that probably makes it more affordable so I can't complain.

bigger and better coming from us, wait till fishPRO's label hits ;)

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
sorta scared about this, if the same company who flavored origin is in charge then it should be good. hopefully the 1lbs come out so i can buy some to test out the flavor first.
It's a different company doing the flavoring, but one whose primary responsibility is flavoring.

That aside, I'm like you and I had my reservations about this from the onset. It sounded weird to me: fish-based protein. The more I read up on it, though, the process and all, the more confident I am that this is, for lack of a better term, revolutionary.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
[video=youtube;o6Q_uLyFtDc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6Q_uLyFtDc[/video]

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
This very interesting but what are the specs for this sort of protein? What exactly are you getting for your money.
there are so many questions I have for this sort of research I mean are the fish tested? How much protein are you
getting from the fish source? I know that you can only eat a certain amount of fish per week so how many times per
day can you take the supp?

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
None of that has been released yet. It will soon. All I can say for now is that were working with the manufacturing company themselves and theres only a few steps that were able to follow from fish to bottle. So we will have all of the answers. Right now our main concerns is getting the flavoring just right. Without that, this product would be a challenge to sell.

bananaClip

bananaClip

Awards
  • Established

this i like!

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
there are so many questions I have for this sort of research I mean are the fish tested?
This question confuses me... How would the fish be tested? Or did you mean after they're caught and processed?

burpees

Banned
Awards
Sardines very low in mercury since they are low in the food chain. Not sure what other issue you'll run across with wild caught sardines that you need to test them. If anything add selenium in fish pro to combat any mercury in it lol

I love sardines eat em every day

This product going to be dope!

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Sardines very low in mercury since they are low in the food chain. Not sure what other issue you'll run across with wild caught sardines that you need to test them. If anything add selenium in fish pro to combat any mercury in it lol

I love sardines eat em every day

This product going to be dope!
dopeman dopeman I am the DOPEman :D