Stacking LX+Bioforgev3+Dexaprine

rojasdave

rojasdave

Awards
I currently just finished a 3 month bulk and now going into my cutting phase. I'm planning on picking up BFv3, LX, and Dexaprine. Is this a safe stack to use, and what dosing protocols would you recommend? Before people recommend EC, I can't take Ephedrine. Thanks for the help!

PS I am also looking for alternatives to Dexaprine since I have heard it can cause jitters and crashes.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
You could do Alphamine + Reduce-XT + AnaBeta Elite + Erase Pro better IMO. Got all your bases covered with Cortisol control, powerful anabolic recomposition agent (ABE) , good Fat burner (alphamine) and a strong AI for that dry hard look most people crave and desire so much.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You could do Alphamine + Reduce-XT + AnaBeta Elite + Erase Pro better IMO. Got all your bases covered with Cortisol control, powerful anabolic recomposition agent (ABE) , good Fat burner (alphamine) and a strong AI for that dry hard look most people crave and desire so much.
Solid combo there and I plan to try something similar soon. ;)

OP I ran ABE + EP + BFv3 and Caffeine + Alpha-Y with awesome results last spring. I plan to do something very similar this year but replacing the C+AY with Alphamine. If you are looking for an alternative to Dexa then look into Alphamine (you can get a sample on the PES webpage if you want to try it before purchase). It is a powder so you can alter dosing to fit your tolerance levels best.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It looks good to me man. Search my name on BB.com for a log w/before and after picks if you want. Its call big****bobby ballin wit Bioforge.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

rojasdave

rojasdave

Awards
Does this look solid? The LX+BFv3+Dexaprine? What would you recommend for dosage and how would you change the following, I'm trying to cut down from 220 to 185 and diet is in check.This is what I'm thinking:Upon waking 9am: 1 Dexaprine + 2 BFv3Breakfast 10am: 1 LXWorkout (depending on day) between 12 - 1 PM.Post workout: 1 LX2 hours after post workout meal: 1 BF + 1 LXw/ Dinner: 1 LX

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would do Bioforge 4 first thing in the morning empty stomach(a must).

Dexaprine I would dose based off of tolerance bc it is strong. Me personally 1/2 cap on empty stomach 2 times a day, or 1 and a half max for the day.

I am unfamiliar with dosing LX so I would go by the bottle or any popular dosing protocols.

rojasdave

rojasdave

Awards
Could I take 1 dex and 4 bio first thing in the morning?

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Could I take 1 dex and 4 bio first thing in the morning?
Yes sir. Just no food for 15-20 minutes for Bioforge. The dex works best without it too IMO. That one, play with the dosage for your needs/feel.

rojasdave

rojasdave

Awards
Thanks bro, i will start with 1/2 cap dex for tolerance and 4 bioforge + 1 LX upon waking and not eat for 30mins then have a nice breakfast and go to the gym 30mins after that!

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
yes please test out your tolerance to dex by going with a half a tab, i would say wait about an hour, if after an hour your still want more, id say add the 2nd half.