Supps for Soldiers!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I originally posted this in the thread Valdez posted a while back to ask for any donations for his buddy, but I thought I'd give it its own thread!

My brother in law, Jeff, is a Sergeant First Class in the Army Rangers and is currently on deployment in Afghanistan for what will be his 11th or 12th tour overseas. He just left the states yesterday. I will be putting together a care package of kick ass supplements for him to share with his guys over there! I'll be sending stuff on my own, and Howwedo from PNI has pledged his personal support as well. I'd love anything and everything that we can send out there to show them they're not forgotten when they're not home. Let's give them something to be excited about in the world of chaos that they'll be in for the next several months.

I will be sending ut a package myself by the end of the month, but I can provide the APO to any company that would wish to send their donation directly to him.

It would mean so much to me for any help I can get, Jeff is a great guy and a dedicated soldier.

Thanks guys!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Awesome gesture here,I will see what I can put together for ya,pm please.

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've tons of samples and what-not I'd love to send out, hit me up!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks guys!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok bros here is my idea...Im going to do a monthly giveaway to a lucky nominated soldier or group of soldiers that are overseas. The supplements will be donated by just random good hearted people and/or supplement companies that would like to enter. Im going to have people nominated as I said when I post up the giveaway each month (hopefully weekly after we get lots of support) and I will randomly select a person or group of persons that will be receiving a supplement care package. I will be mailing them myself and taking care of that aspect so I know that the person is indeed getting the supplements. I will also ask who ever gets picked to be sure to email me or mail me pictures of them with the supplements so I can post that each month as well. I will have a donation through paypal going on for supplements when they go on sale on NP so I can really bulk up the care packages but mostly to cover the shipping charges which can be 50-100 to ship big packages over seas! I will be doing the write up completely on the facebook page tonight after work but until then lets start spreading the word of what it is all about!!!!! I will also be asking my AM brothers to gladly give me any ideas you may have and insight of what youd like to see...Also i contacted a few of my friends that are cops and have lots of friends in the military and explained this to organization to them and they have been sharing the page a lot so the "likes" keep coming in! The first giveaway will commence when I have enough supplements for a nice giveaway and enough paypal money to ship it but of course i will cover what extra cost I need

ITS TIME TO GO GLOBAL BROS!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Supps4soldiers/602484539768573#

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok bros here is my idea...Im going to do a monthly giveaway to a lucky nominated soldier or group of soldiers that are overseas. The supplements will be donated by just random good hearted people and/or supplement companies that would like to enter. Im going to have people nominated as I said when I post up the giveaway each month (hopefully weekly after we get lots of support) and I will randomly select a person or group of persons that will be receiving a supplement care package. I will be mailing them myself and taking care of that aspect so I know that the person is indeed getting the supplements. I will also ask who ever gets picked to be sure to email me or mail me pictures of them with the supplements so I can post that each month as well. I will have a donation through paypal going on for supplements when they go on sale on NP so I can really bulk up the care packages but mostly to cover the shipping charges which can be 50-100 to ship big packages over seas! I will be doing the write up completely on the facebook page tonight after work but until then lets start spreading the word of what it is all about!!!!! I will also be asking my AM brothers to gladly give me any ideas you may have and insight of what youd like to see...Also i contacted a few of my friends that are cops and have lots of friends in the military and explained this to organization to them and they have been sharing the page a lot so the "likes" keep coming in! The first giveaway will commence when I have enough supplements for a nice giveaway and enough paypal money to ship it but of course i will cover what extra cost I need

ITS TIME TO GO GLOBAL BROS!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Supps4soldiers/602484539768573#
This is just awesome!! I'm so happy to see how enthusiastic everyone is about helping out the guys out there keeping us safe at home.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Valdez will be a page admin :) credit is given where credit is due...I couldn't manage all that work without having help from him

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Valdez will be a page admin :) credit is given where credit is due...I couldn't manage all that work without having help from him
He DID pioneer the whole concept after all

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He DID pioneer the whole concept after all
Yes sir me and him will be running the Facebook page but would love input from all of our AM brothers
Thanks guys and yes indeed I will be partnering up with Ricky and together we'll make this thing what it should be.

If you individually know a soldier share the page with them and have them post to the page to be entered

- Valdez

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shipping via priority mail to APO/FPO address is no different in cost than shipping within the US. Flat rate boxes are often the best bet in rates. Just FYI.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shipping via priority mail to APO/FPO address is no different in cost than shipping within the US. Flat rate boxes are often the best bet in rates. Just FYI.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
Thanks bro but I think some of these packages will be to big for flat rate I'm going to contact usps tomorrow and see what's best thank you for the info brother

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks bro but I think some of these packages will be to big for flat rate I'm going to contact usps tomorrow and see what's best thank you for the info brother
Copy cat is deployed...

- Valdez

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

purebred

Much love for our brothers (and sisters) in arms fighting someone else's war. I tip my hats off to them for their bravery and loyalty.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just placed a big NutraPlanet order today for a bunch of stuff to go out in the next couple of weeks. =)

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pni and Sns will be the first care package to go to the lucky soldier :)

Russianog

Russianog

Awards
^ PICS or it didn't happen haha

Definitely an awesome idea guys! Be sure to wrap the sups in a trash bag inside the box as they are constantly being exposed to weather elements out here and on their way here as well. And tape it up really well otherwise you get douchebags that handle the mail to sometimes open packages and **** and go through it.

I've seen it a few times where ill go into the mail place to collect our units mail and there will be 3-4 boxes that got rained on and ripped open due to mishandling and all the contents were scattered around the ground.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pni and Sns will be the first care package to go to the lucky soldier :)
Awesome! I've got a few people in my office that are donating to the package I'm sending out to them from me.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^ PICS or it didn't happen haha

Definitely an awesome idea guys! Be sure to wrap the sups in a trash bag inside the box as they are constantly being exposed to weather elements out here and on their way here as well. And tape it up really well otherwise you get douchebags that handle the mail to sometimes open packages and **** and go through it.

I've seen it a few times where ill go into the mail place to collect our units mail and there will be 3-4 boxes that got rained on and ripped open due to mishandling and all the contents were scattered around the ground.
good info, thanks man!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, too bad you can't actually be there to see it!
doesn't matter, I'll hear about it from him when he gets back. thats good enough for me

msrider

msrider

Awards
I would love to personaly send out some products Brother! I will send some products in a couple weeks. Great Hearts Guys!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would love to personaly send out some products Brother! I will send some products in a couple weeks. Great Hearts Guys!
Awesome!!!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Very nice! Chris, Valdez, and howwedo awesome collaboration. I will send in some good stuff.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just got a donation package in today from BoneDaddy, thanks man! Great stuff in there! I've got a bunch of stuff coming Friday that I ordered from NP to send out to the guys and some guys at work are donating a case of protein bars and 2 tubs of protein. I think I'm going to send everything out end of next week or beginning of the following week.

Really excited to send this stuff out even if shipping is going to cost me! Lol

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just got a donation package in today from BoneDaddy, thanks man! Great stuff in there! I've got a bunch of stuff coming Friday that I ordered from NP to send out to the guys and some guys at work are donating a case of protein bars and 2 tubs of protein. I think I'm going to send everything out end of next week or beginning of the following week.

Really excited to send this stuff out even if shipping is going to cost me! Lol
Awesome, glad it found its way! Wish I had more to give my man. Glad I could help, though!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome, glad it found its way! Wish I had more to give my man. Glad I could help, though!
You gave a lot, bro! i can't tell you how much its appreciated!

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
Would love to send a box full of shakers for these guys if some of the companies mentioned havent done so already.

Russianog

Russianog

Awards
^ im on my last one, and the PX here is sold out of them. The only way you can get a shaker is if you buy that MuscleTech Introvol crap cause it comes bundled with the supp

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would love to send a box full of shakers for these guys if some of the companies mentioned havent done so already.
that's awesome man! I can shoot you a PM with his APO to send it to if you want. Just let me know what you want to do! If you can't do anything for this time, please make sure to like the facebook page and help out with donations for a future candidate! We need to keep this going for the long run!

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
^ im on my last one, and the PX here is sold out of them. The only way you can get a shaker is if you buy that MuscleTech Introvol crap cause it comes bundled with the supp
I'm down to buy a bunch and send em out and I know my boys would deff throw me some money for the cause since we all know guys overseas serving. Just need to know where to send em

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
that's awesome man! I can shoot you a PM with his APO to send it to if you want. Just let me know what you want to do! If you can't do anything for this time, please make sure to like the facebook page and help out with donations for a future candidate! We need to keep this going for the long run!
Yea man shoot me a PM

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm down to buy a bunch and send em out and I know my boys would deff throw me some money for the cause since we all know guys overseas serving. Just need to know where to send em
thats awesome, bro. I can either give you the APO to send it direct, or if you want to send them to me I'll include them with the shipment I'm sending out in the next week or so. I'm going to take some pics of everything I'm sending out to post up on here, it's going to be a pretty sick stash for these guys! They're going to be benching camels over there

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
thats awesome, bro. I can either give you the APO to send it direct, or if you want to send them to me I'll include them with the shipment I'm sending out in the next week or so. I'm going to take some pics of everything I'm sending out to post up on here, it's going to be a pretty sick stash for these guys! They're going to be benching camels over there
I can send the box to you, that works for me. Ill make the purchase online and have it sent to you if that's cool? Much more cost effective buying online than in stores around me.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can send the box to you, that works for me. Ill make the purchase online and have it sent to you if that's cool? Much more cost effective buying online than in stores around me.
thats awesome, brother! PM sent!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I never would have even thought about shaker cups for some reason. I'll see what I have of those as well.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I never would have even thought about shaker cups for some reason. I'll see what I have of those as well.
i thought the same thing!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shaker cups headed your way my friend! Order was placed!
My man! Awesome! I've got a package coming in from nutra tomorrow too. Everything's really coming together. I should be able to ship everything out by the end of next week!

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
My man! Awesome! I've got a package coming in from nutra tomorrow too. Everything's really coming together. I should be able to ship everything out by the end of next week!
Glad to hear it my friend. Hopefully we can get some more guys to lend a helping hand. Doesn't take much and I'm sure they appreciate any little bit that helps

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
Just posted the link to the Supps4Soldiers FB page on my Facebook to spread the word. Hopefully we can help more people get involved.