Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We REALLY want to give stuff away but we can't unless you guys throw up some nominations!!!

So, here's the deal. To make things a little easier, all you have to do to enter is post up on our page the name of someone or several people (in the same location) who are currently serving in our military and are or will be deployed at the time of shipment.

Just post up their name, a little bit about them and why we should pick them as our next recipient. Feel free to include a picture of them if you would like! Do this, share our page and share your post and you'll be entered to win a shipment of stuff for yourself, your friend, or your loved one!

Let's get going, guys and gals!! Get those nominations up here and show some support!

Here's a preview of how much stuff you can win!

Visit www.facebook.com/supps4soldiers to enter!

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
We REALLY want to give stuff away but we can't unless you guys throw up some nominations!!!

So, here's the deal. To make things a little easier, all you have to do to enter is post up on our page the name of someone or several people (in the same location) who are currently serving in our military and are or will be deployed at the time of shipment.

Just post up their name, a little bit about them and why we should pick them as our next recipient. Feel free to include a picture of them if you would like! Do this, share our page and share your post and you'll be entered to win a shipment of stuff for yourself, your friend, or your loved one!

Let's get going, guys and gals!! Get those nominations up here and show some support!

Here's a preview of how much stuff you can win!

Visit www.facebook.com/supps4soldiers to enter!
I checked that out a minute ago. Awesome deal. Wish I had someone to nominate but ATM I'm drawing a blank...

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
matt2240

matt2240

Awards
Guys, this is awesome. Where was this when I was deployed a few months ago lol.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guys, this is awesome. Where was this when I was deployed a few months ago lol.
Sorry brother! We're here now! So make sure to let us know before you go next time and maybe we can get some stuff out to you! Make sure to hit up the Facebook page and share it with all your friends please!!

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

Awards
  • Established
Whats the deal with this?

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
(I will remove this post by the end of the night)

Since V has found it necessarily to publicly insult me on the supps4soliders page, saying I sabotaged them, I would like to inform ppl of the truth I had no intention to go behind there back, insult them, or try to take over what they were doing... Nor did I want to out them like this... my resignation letter

The letter:

“Hey, guys I hate to do this, but I think I am going to have to put in my resignation. I am very hesitant on moving forward and raising money without proper non-profit paperwork, and besides that I don’t feel like we are getting as much supplement company support as I would have hoped for, plus I am getting pretty swamped with school and other stuff. I am considering starting up a side organization that focuses more on helping veterans, and is ran completely as a non-profit with 501c3 paperwork. Or I may work with another organization that has a bit of a different vision. If I do plan to start something it will be ran completely with the goal of supporting our troops and nothing else. I wish you guys the best of like with turning S4S into a business, and hope it becomes successful. Though, I am personally less concerned with turning S4S into a business, and feel like most the people I've contacted in the past wanted to help the military. I feel bad giving them the fails impression that we are a non-profit when we haven't made any intention to file paperwork, and I dont have any desire to get into legal trouble.
I wish the best of luck with you guys,
Shawn"

I left S4S because I felt as if Valdez was constantly degrading my effort and work, and the countless hours I put in to make it into something (when hes been gone the past month while me and chris basically ran things). I asked him and chris atleast 10 times to file proper paper work for non-profit status, and instead V informed me that they did not want to, and wanted to find a way to make money off of s4s in the future, and didn’t feel comfortable filing proper paper work... I joined S4S to help the military not to start a business or make a profit. I spent 1000's of hrs on it developing contacts, and close relationships with those contacts. The organization I am starting will actually have 501c3 paperwork and function as a non-profit not a business. The contacts I formed where given the intention that they would be helping a non-profit... though to my knowledge S4S has no plan to file any paperwork, and will soon be collecting funds... acting like they are a non-profit. My goal isn't to focus on sending supplements like S4S, but instead use the large support system I have developed to help disabled veterans and those with mental health issues. I promised my contacts that they would be working for a non-profit, and this is something I intend to keep. Even the owner of PES informed me that he didn't like how Valdez conducted business. I am not trying to steal anything for S4S, and I wished them the best of luck when I left. But, I was not about to give away the contacts I spent 24/7 developing, and giving them the fake impression that they were working for a non-profit. When in reality V wants to create a business, and have no intention to ever filing proper paper work. I made a promise to my contacts and now I plan to keep it, and create something with legitimacy.

I had no desire to out them, and even wished them the best of luck when I left... but because I didn't provide them with my contact list of celebrity fitness models, musician and djs ect who I got on board to work with a non-profit, and who I had formed a close relationship with, and who trusted me that they were joining non-profit... I wasnt about to betray there trust by lying to them... In return V got insulted. Then, later I was informed that because I wasnt giving them up that I had somehow ruined them... I have no issue with Chris and he is a great guy, and has put in hours upon hrs to make S4S a success, and I still wish him and S4S the best of luck

Now you know the truth,
You are a total piece of sh*t. I hope you're happy you've completely destroyed in organization that was really trying to do a lot of good I hope that your pride and ego being satisfied will help you sleep well at night now

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, I am a total piece of **** for speaking the truth after V found it necessary to say I am "trying to sabotage S4S "... and to avoid having contact with me
First off you should be a man and keep your mouth shut and not act like a little girl. Second you did try to sabotage us what do you call all of this crap in addition to all the emails that you sent out to our sponsors.

Stuff doesn't always go your way dude and when it doesn't you just have to pick up move on and not act like a little b****. You are not going to get very far in life with attitude in a mindset like you have

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Contacting your sponsors? I contacted the people who I had been in personal contact with for 3-4 weeks now, and a few ppl who I had contacted prior. Who showed interest in working with a military NON-PROFIT, and asked if they had interest in trying to help support vets, and I informed them I was leaving S4S... I did nothing more until V found it necessary to publicly insult me saying I am sabotaging you guys, and that everyone should avoid having contact with me... I am sorry that I feel that trying to run a fraudulent organization is wrong, and felt the need to inform people of what the actual story is.... instead of having people think I am the one trying to do something wrong... I came on board to help the military not make money... and I invested all the time I did because I was under the impression that there was a intent to file paper work... though, clearer after 10+ times of repeatedly asking and only getting one response in return of V doesnt want to do it, and that he wants to find a way to make money off of it... it was very clear that it was never going to happen
There is nothing fraudulent about the organization. I don't know why you keep saying that. Not only is it non profit, I spend MY OWN MONEY on it which I will never recoup. We never collected a red cent from anyone ever

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe fraudulent was the wrong word to use... but, you can't tell me that there isnt something wrong with constantly ignoring my requests to file proper documentation, and with V's only response being he wants to find a way to make money from s4s, and doesnt want to file paperwork.... I invested almost $200 out of my own pocket to promote the page/run ads... and invested countless hrs developing contacts that I asked to help support a completely non-profit organization to help the military... only to have V in return say that I am sabotaging you guys that I stole your contacts... when they where people who I personally got on board, and who showed interest in helping support the military... contacts who you guys would have never talked to, and who V constantly told me I was going behind his back in the first place even trying to make them
Maybe he was weary of filing paperwork so I wouldn't have to file legal proceedings to remove you when you went coocoo for cocopuffs

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shawn,

Hey bud :) Leave Chris be he's just upset. Wow, where to begin. We haven't ever collected a dime from a single person. :( Sad day fraudulent goes out the window huh? The reason and Chris has been aware of this from day one, that we didn't incorporate or go for paperwork is because you were involved. You were posting advocating marines hurting civilians, that bill gates will donate 5K to us if we reach a certain amount of posts etc... Quite frankly, you were a loose cannon that we couldn't trust or go into business with "filing for paperwork". Unfortunately, while stirring yourself into this tizzy you forgot to actually stop and think. This is quite honestly the biggest temper tantrum I have ever seen and if you were my son you'd be in a lot of trouble.

This was all because I said you can't do the graphic work anymore. I'm sorry bud but if you had asked instead of working yourself up, I would have explained to you that with high caliber athletes a look of professionalism is of the upmost concern and that we had someone handling it.

Any of our sponsors, most of them being on this board know that they sent out all packages directly to the recipients. There goes your last foot to stand on champ. You're trying to hurt an organization that does real good here but unfortunately you're only reaffirming our reason for considering you a loose cannon in the first place. The fact that a company doesn't like how I do business is fine, I don't like how a lot of companies do business... That's life. It seems you have a lot to learn about life and I hope you the best bud.

Take care

- Valdez

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
(I will remove this post by the end of the night)

Since V has found it necessarily to publicly insult me on the supps4soliders page, saying I sabotaged them, I would like to inform ppl of the truth I had no intention to go behind there back, insult them, or try to take over what they were doing... Nor did I want to out them like this... my resignation letter

The letter:

“Hey, guys I hate to do this, but I think I am going to have to put in my resignation. I am very hesitant on moving forward and raising money without proper non-profit paperwork, and besides that I don’t feel like we are getting as much supplement company support as I would have hoped for, plus I am getting pretty swamped with school and other stuff. I am considering starting up a side organization that focuses more on helping veterans, and is ran completely as a non-profit with 501c3 paperwork. Or I may work with another organization that has a bit of a different vision. If I do plan to start something it will be ran completely with the goal of supporting our troops and nothing else. I wish you guys the best of like with turning S4S into a business, and hope it becomes successful. Though, I am personally less concerned with turning S4S into a business, and feel like most the people I've contacted in the past wanted to help the military. I feel bad giving them the fails impression that we are a non-profit when we haven't made any intention to file paperwork, and I dont have any desire to get into legal trouble.
I wish the best of luck with you guys,
Shawn"

I left S4S because I felt as if Valdez was constantly degrading my effort and work, and the countless hours I put in to make it into something (when hes been gone the past month while me and chris basically ran things). I asked him and chris atleast 10 times to file proper paper work for non-profit status, and instead V informed me that they did not want to, and wanted to find a way to make money off of s4s in the future, and didn’t feel comfortable filing proper paper work... I joined S4S to help the military not to start a business or make a profit. I spent 1000's of hrs on it developing contacts, and close relationships with those contacts. The organization I am starting will actually have 501c3 paperwork and function as a non-profit not a business. The contacts I formed where given the intention that they would be helping a non-profit... though to my knowledge S4S has no plan to file any paperwork, and will soon be collecting funds... acting like they are a non-profit. My goal isn't to focus on sending supplements like S4S, but instead use the large support system I have developed to help disabled veterans and those with mental health issues. I promised my contacts that they would be working for a non-profit, and this is something I intend to keep. Even the owner of PES informed me that he didn't like how Valdez conducted business. I am not trying to steal anything for S4S, and I wished them the best of luck when I left. But, I was not about to give away the contacts I spent 24/7 developing, and giving them the fake impression that they were working for a non-profit. When in reality V wants to create a business, and have no intention to ever filing proper paper work. I made a promise to my contacts and now I plan to keep it, and create something with legitimacy.

I had no desire to out them, and even wished them the best of luck when I left... but because I didn't provide them with my contact list of celebrity fitness models, musician and djs ect who I got on board to work with a non-profit, and who I had formed a close relationship with, and who trusted me that they were joining non-profit... I wasnt about to betray there trust by lying to them... In return V got insulted. Then, later I was informed that because I wasnt giving them up that I had somehow ruined them... I have no issue with Chris and he is a great guy, and has put in hours upon hrs to make S4S a success, and I still wish him and S4S the best of luck

Now you know the truth,
Lmao at this guy...ur a disgrace man. Wish u the worst of luck.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No profit+ spending out of your own pocket to back an organization to HELP soldiers= a non profit organization.

/thread

Veritatis

Veritatis

Banned
Awards
Shawn,

Hey bud :) Leave Chris be he's just upset. Wow, where to begin. We haven't ever collected a dime from a single person. :( Sad day fraudulent goes out the window huh? The reason and Chris has been aware of this from day one, that we didn't incorporate or go for paperwork is because you were involved. You were posting advocating marines hurting civilians, that bill gates will donate 5K to us if we reach a certain amount of posts etc... Quite frankly, you were a loose cannon that we couldn't trust or go into business with "filing for paperwork". Unfortunately, while stirring yourself into this tizzy you forgot to actually stop and think. This is quite honestly the biggest temper tantrum I have ever seen and if you were my son you'd be in a lot of trouble.

This was all because I said you can't do the graphic work anymore. I'm sorry bud but if you had asked instead of working yourself up, I would have explained to you that with high caliber athletes a look of professionalism is of the upmost concern and that we had someone handling it.

Any of our sponsors, most of them being on this board know that they sent out all packages directly to the recipients. There goes your last foot to stand on champ. You're trying to hurt an organization that does real good here but unfortunately you're only reaffirming our reason for considering you a loose cannon in the first place. The fact that a company doesn't like how I do business is fine, I don't like how a lot of companies do business... That's life. It seems you have a lot to learn about life and I hope you the best bud.

Take care

- Valdez
First of all the only reason I wrote what i wrote was because you felt the need to say I was sabotaging you guys (and I felt the need to defend myself, because that was by no means my intention)... well until you posted what you did that is... (O, and if I remember correctly I removed the bill gates post within 20 mins of making it, and informed you why i made it to begin with) and, the reason I felt the need to leave started, after the whole you flipping out on me simply after I asked you to wait to contact colleen, because her friend was talking to her... I honestly have no intention at all to ruin you guys, and will remove what I wrote. Though, please don't act like I attempted to destroy you guys simply by asking people who I spent hours contacting, and have been in constant communication with to come support a non-profit to help disabled or injured vets.... and you can't deny that you contacted me saying... "I only say this because its what we are all thinking... is there a way we can turn this whole thing into a bussiness to make money"... and then constantly turning down or ignoring my request to file paperwork even from day one... I have the message around here somewhere I can post it if you like

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First of all the only reason I wrote what i wrote was because you felt the need to say I was sabotaging you guys (and I felt the need to defend myself, because that was by no means my intention)... well until you posted what you did that is... and, the reason I felt the need to leave started, after the whole you flipping out on me simply after I asked you to wait to contact colleen, because her friend was talking to her... I honestly have no intention at all to ruin you guys, and will remove what I wrote, but please don't act like I attempted to destroy you guys simply by asking people who I spent hours contacting, and have been in constant communication with to come support a non-profit to help disabled or injured vets.... and you can't deny that you contacted me saying... "I only say this because its what we are all thinking... is there a way we can turn this whole thing into a bussiness to make money"... and then constantly turning down or ignoring my request to file paperwork even from day one... I have the message around her somewhere I can post it if you like
Move along Shawn. Its over bud :)

If down the line we are able to make money to support the soldiers in more ways than we are now that would be fantastic!!! :) At which point we would alter the business model! I'm thinking large scale! Web site, gear to offer such as shakers, straps, the whole nine! That needs money lol! Have we ever collected a dime?! No! Now that you're gone when we her to that point we can file and i can go into business with someone i trust. I never trusted you, rightfully so. Its none of your concern on the scale that we'd like to help MY PEOPLE out anymore. No need to stoke the fire its over. Good luck

Just so you are aware though the relationships you contacted while conducting business as a Supps4soldiers representative are the property of Supps4soldiers. Whenever you conduct business as company representative the work done stays with the company you are conducting work for. Whether it be paid, volunteer whatever. Keep them, no problem man. Its clear to everyone here and on the page our intentions and yours.

Again good luck in all you do. Keep up on that education it will serve you well in the future.

- Valdez

Veritatis

Veritatis

Banned
Awards
Move along Shawn. Its over bud :)

If down the line we are able to make money to support the soldiers in more ways than we are now that would be fantastic!!! :) At which point we would alter the business model! I'm thinking large scale! Web site, gear to offer such as shakers, straps, the whole nine! That needs money lol! Have we ever collected a dime?! No! Now that you're gone when we her to that point we can file and i can go into business with someone i trust. I never trusted you, rightfully so. Its none of your concern on the scale that we'd like to help MY PEOPLE out anymore. No need to stoke the fire its over. Good luck

Just so you are aware though the relationships you contacted while conducting business as a Supps4soldiers representative are the property of Supps4soldiers. Whenever you conduct business as company representative the work done stays with the company you are conducting work for. Whether it be paid, volunteer whatever. Keep them, no problem man. Its clear to everyone here and on the page our intentions and yours.

Again good luck in all you do. Keep up on that education it will serve you well in the future.

- Valdez
Well I have no problem moving on, and just like I said when I resigned... best of luck.... O, and you are free to spin things in whatever direction you want, but if I recall correctly you made that comment when you were strongly opposed of making a website... regardless, I think you have made my point for me, and I am well aware of what the actual truth is... O, and like I said I gained the support of those people because they were interested in helping a military Non-Profit, which I repeatedly said we should and need to file paperwork and that I would like to take part in a legit organization... I was given the impression that there would be a day that it would occur, but wouldn't happen right now... again I came aboard S4S because I wanted to support the military and invested countless hours and money on it because of it... not to help some guy falsely create a business by lying to people to try and gain there support only to later "change his business model"....take care

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I have no problem moving on, and just like I said when I resigned... best of luck.... O, and you are free to spin things in whatever direction you want, but if I recall correctly you made that comment when you were strongly opposed of making a website... regardless, I think you have made my point for me, and I am well aware of what the actual truth is... O, and like I said I gained the support of those people because they were interested in helping a military Non-Profit, which I repeatedly said we should and need to file paperwork and that I would like to take part in a legit organization... I was given the impression that there would be a day that it would occur, but wouldn't happen right now... again I came aboard S4S because I wanted to support the military and invested countless hours and money on it because of it... not to help some guy falsely create a business by lying to people to try and gain there support only to later "change his business model"....take care
Create a business? Any money, after filing, IF we decided to collect donations, would be to get the things I said earlier to give to military members for FREE. Where would a profit revenue come from with donations being spent to give **** away for FREE?! Do you know what profit means? You're taking what was said as an *idea* and trying to prove some sort of lie that isn't there.

Businesses grow and change hence change the business model, if it were to ever come to that. I thought you were in school, you should be a little more sharp than this. If at any point we decided to open up for donations we would file for paperwork "changing the business model". Like I said we weren't going to register anything while you were a part of it because then like an ex girlfriend that won't give up, Chris and I would be stuck with you on official papers. What don't you get? Ok, its not you, its me. Feel better?

Here it is out in the open guys. I think Supps4soldiers has or *had* a lot of potential so yea as one of our many thousands of ideas we said we would collect donations AFTER filing paperwork to fund some pretty cool ideas to further benefit the Supps4soldiers community. Like a Web site, shaker cups, hats, shirts, live strong type bracelets, and so on to give out for free!!!!! How terrible! We never collected a cent, so why would we need paperwork??? We are the middle men for companies and recipients. We don't accept anything on their behalf. I'm incredibly concerned that you're not understanding this.

Shawn, my best advice to you, sack up and join the military. Grow up and move on.

Any further communication email me. Like Chris tried emailing you several times. Quit making a show of this.

- Valdez

Veritatis

Veritatis

Banned
Awards
Create a business? Any money, after filing, IF we decided to collect donations, would be to get the things I said earlier to give to military members for FREE. Where would a profit revenue come from with donations being spent to give **** away for FREE?! Do you know what profit means? You're taking what was said as an *idea* and trying to prove some sort of lie that isn't there.

Businesses grow and change hence change the business model, if it were to ever come to that. I thought you were in school, you should be a little more sharp than this. If at any point we decided to open up for donations we would file for paperwork "changing the business model". Like I said we weren't going to register anything while you were a part of it because then like an ex girlfriend that won't give up, Chris and I would be stuck with you on official papers. What don't you get? Ok, its not you, its me. Feel better?

Here it is out in the open guys. I think Supps4soldiers has or *had* a lot of potential so yea as one of our many thousands of ideas we said we would collect donations AFTER filing paperwork to fund some pretty cool ideas to further benefit the Supps4soldiers community. Like a Web site, shaker cups, hats, shirts, live strong type bracelets, and so on to give out for free!!!!! How terrible! We never collected a cent, so why would we need paperwork??? We are the middle men for companies and recipients. We don't accept anything on their behalf. I'm incredibly concerned that you're not understanding this.

Shawn, my best advice to you, sack up and join the military. Grow up and move on.

Any further communication email me. Like Chris tried emailing you several times. Quit making a show of this.

- Valdez
HAHA ok V try and convince people of whatever you want...and this all got to where it is because you felt the need to publicly say I sabotaged you... and chris hasnt sent me a single email today, I was in contact with him yesterday, and told him exactly why I made my decision to leave....tired on wasting my time on this BS, and we will see where you are at or what you are doing with S4S in a few months... I have other things that need attention, and actual plans to help people that need support... peace