Apology to PNI

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just wanted to say I apologize for the way I acted in that PNI thread. Although everything i said, i meant... I should not have said it. It is not my job to do that. It frustrates me when companies do that instead of getting real loggers (vets on the forum) to log it and I let the frustration get the best of me. Although I will not be supporting PNI, I will not be making any further negative comments.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
every "real" vet logger here is basically worthless man, they all get "great pumps, endurance is up!, broke PRs, libido thru the roof!, i see veinz on my shoulder!"

link me to logs that the vet loggers here did not like the product or the product didnt work.

i read reviews and laugh at the fakeness sometimes in them, they sound like infomercials
i cant speak for all the vet members on here. but ask anybody on here...ive logged many things before and i will tell you if i dont like it. for example, a few months ago I logged G Fuel (Gamma Labs pre workout). Although I did enjoy it, it wasnt strong enough for me, but is a nice change of pace pre workout as sometimes stims can be too much.

heck, I used to rep for AppNut and they have a few products that I do not like. but just because I dont like them doesnt mean they wont work for somebody else.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol at the whiney troll.

"I didn't get any free stuff waaah"

Its interesting to note that all of the "vet" loggers have their diet and training intact so generally when something is added it will make a noticeable difference.

It also helps that the majority of the products being logged on this forum are actually worthwhile.

/rant

Solid move R1, although I'm not sure this forum needs anymore PNI threads right now. Whether they be positive, or negative.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol at the whiney troll.

"I didn't get any free stuff waaah"

Its interesting to note that all of the "vet" loggers have their diet and training intact so generally when something is added it will make a noticeable difference.

It also helps that the majority of the products being logged on this forum are actually worthwhile.

/rant

Solid move R1, although I'm not sure this forum needs anymore PNI threads right now. Whether they be positive, or negative.
just felt it needed to be done. if the mods disagree they will delete this thread.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks bro we all let the emotions get the best of us at times it's all good your still my bro

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
show me logs that these so called vets have not liked a product.

u gonna tell me every product u ever tried worked great for u?

bunch of yes men fiending for free products thats all
I can say without a doubt that I've had success with the majority of the products I've run.

Except for DS Craze.

But I also think you missed my point entirely. This is not bbing.com and is a much smaller community with less of the BS sponsors.

The majority of the giveaways (if not all) are from quality companies having people try quality products.

If you don't notice results from a quality product its because you're training or nutrition are jacked up.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
every "real" vet logger here is basically worthless man, they all get "great pumps, endurance is up!, broke PRs, libido thru the roof!, i see veinz on my shoulder!"

link me to logs that the vet loggers here did not like the product or the product didnt work.

i read reviews and laugh at the fakeness sometimes in them, they sound like infomercials
Here is a sponsered log I did and didn't like the product. I even offered to send it back..

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/215060-bcazo-fighting-prohormone.html

All depends on who is logging it. I do agree sometimes people do get carried away..

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think majority of products, if used correctly and diet/trainin is intact as Jim said, work. You'll find honesty in these logs. I logged one product and admitted to it giving me the sh1ts. I reviewed Prodigy last night and even commented on how the taste wasnt the greatest. Not everyone here is saying everything gives them the pump and makes veins pop.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Since the thread went there...a lot of people don't review products they don't like, and don't register to log products that they don't think will be good(profile or company respect).

I am more weary of products with no reviews/logs bc that doesn't mean no one bought it, more likely no one thought enough to talk about it.

Finally, most bad reviews are on products no one is afraid to bash(bpi, muscle tech, etc) or products that get so hyped, even if they are decent, and some people think they need to bring them down a peg.

There is always exceptions of course. End blog.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Totally disagree. As one of the "vets" here, I have written logs where I didn't like a supp or felt I didn't respond.

I get your point but respectfully disagree

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
You have nothing to apologize about R1. PNI makes great products, but that thread was over the top. I will continue to support PNI because their owner actually acknowledged the issues with the thread and is making a public effort to improve upon them. Rare to see such resolve these days. I'm just going to pretend Eric Broser doesn't work for them :D.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards

lol. there are plenty of negative reviews and logs.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just wanted to say I apologize for the way I acted in your PNI apology thread. Although everything i said, i meant... I should not have said it. It is not my job to do that. It frustrates me when people try to talk slick knowing they wouldnt offline and I let the frustration get the best of me. Although I will not be supporting R1balla I will not be making any further negative comments.
good for you :D

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Mine... LG product and I specifically said it didn't do anything for me. Its also my only log. Looks like your theory doesn't hold water. Sad day :(

- Valdez

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just wanted to say I apologize for the way I acted in your PNI apology thread. Although everything i said, i meant... I should not have said it. It is not my job to do that. It frustrates me when people try to talk slick knowing they wouldnt offline and I let the frustration get the best of me. Although I will not be supporting R1balla I will not be making any further negative comments.
No need to apologize with your BB.com attitude you'll shortly be banned. That's not how we do things here. You'll see...

- Valdez

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
I'm a professional boxer tho so at least ill be able to back it up :)
yeah like you'll ever have the chance to back it up against someone your picking a fight with on the internet.

Mine... LG product and I specifically said it didn't do anything for me. Its also my only log. Looks like your theory doesn't hold water. Sad day :(

- Valdez
deezy, that was the bold ph right? i know ab is a true vet logger that also said the stuff was basically worthless.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

- Valdez
Haha not to mention the vets don't really take on stuff they don't think is worth their time. What LG product, just curious?

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm a professional boxer tho so at least ill be able to back it up :)
Lol I'm a professional Gator rassler, was also the first man to choke out a bear....on the sun.

Also, did I mention I fought Muhammad Ali in his prime, knocked him out cold in .53 seconds.

Nobody here cares about what you do for a living. It has nothing to do with the fact that you are a troll and have literally offered nothing constructive since joining.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Haha not to mention the vets don't really take on stuff they don't think is worth their time. What LG product, just curious?
what was it called, pbold? i know valdez and airborne both ran logs on it with similar results

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A troll? The Fuk is that? Yea I have given advice on here check my posts

I just didn't agree with r1balla acting like doing sponsored logs on here means worth a shyt just a bunch of yes men

For being a no one on here y'all care alot bout my opinion
A classic but still relevant. See exhibit A.

Exhibit A.
Net_Troll.jpg

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I just didn't agree with r1balla acting like doing sponsored logs on here means worth a shyt just a bunch of yes men

And safety inspectors don't influence cars you buy. And film critics don't influence films you're thinking of watching. And book reviewers don't influence books you read.

Your opinion is indeed valid. We get that you don't take much stock in logs. Point made; move on.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

please PLEASE humor me and quote ANY post of mine where i said ANYTHING about sponsored logging and meaning its the truth. PLEASE. my gosh, if you are gonna argue, at least get your facts straight and READ MY POSTS.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
U hate that a company don't get real vet loggers to log there products

Sponsored logs don't mean much to me

doesnt have to be sponsored. companies can ask people to log products they purchase. ive done this many times. I have a few products on hand and ask the company if they would like me to log it while telling them if i dont like it i will say i dont like it and what i dont like.

the reason i say vet members is because many of them know what to expect from certain ingredients. they know what most test boosters produce in means of results so they can base their judgement off of previous products used.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I always log stacks.

Whether I paid for them or not.

I think its an easy way to track progress.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Current favorite boxers?
I only care for Pacquiao.

And I hate Mayweather. A lot.

My dad was into boxing (he was a golden glove boxer when he was in the Army) but we didn't watch a lot because its PPV.

AlexErdellan

AlexErdellan

Awards
  • Established
it was a joke. i love boxing.
oh lol i thought you were serious. you wouldn't believe what some people actually think. I've heard "boxing is useless, I can just take you down" from so many people .

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha too scared to try that product. Reading some of the reviews on that one was crazy then when PA jumped in with what he thought made me stray away even more
I don't think its dangerous.

I literally felt nothing from it, except for a gag reflex because it tastes so ****in bad.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dont take this the wrong way or anything (not dog fighting), just random but im really into protection training with my pitbull.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wish I had time and space for a dog. I love pitbulls grew up with them but my fav dog is bull terrier u got to be experience to train those stubborn ass dogs, I love that pitbull and parolees show

Do u know the bloodline of your pit? Is it game or bully?
mine isnt stubborn at all. here is a video (10 min, but u can ff to 8 min and finish to see what im referring to). that is what im doing. its basically a 3 phase program. im at the end of phase 1 but i now have her to attack on command, although its not 100% full aggression yet. She will bite when i give the command, but its almost a soft/playful bite. shes only a year old so i have time and as she matures she will learn how to bite down harder when allowed. shes learned all commands by hand motions without verbal commands. shes def a bully. black and white but the vet(s) (been to three) and DNA testing say shes purebred ABPT

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hahaha dam that's amazing how much is does that training cost usually ? U got a pic of your dog?

50 pounds is a real nice weight I like Pits to be lean
not on my computer, all on my phone. i train her myself. ive read online for hours and have watched many videos. i do not allow her to play bite when we wrestle (usually) so she knows only to bite when called upon. have to be strict with pits. not taking any chances

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My friend just became a RN its tough he works at a hospice home tho he couldn't land a hospital because he needed x amount of experience

Death to him is nothing now crazy how we adapt. He sees death as extra paperwork and hoped no one dies during his clock cause of it

And he feels he is just a pill pusher babysitter he says its hard to get to know and really care for your patients when they give u too many of them to cover

Obviously in hospice is different than a hospital I doubt you have a bunch of patients for ICU or other extreme wards
u dont need experience to work at a hospital. alot of hospitals where i live are wanting a BSN instead of an ADN degree but no experience required. especially for local hospitals not ones in the medical center. they love new nurses because they dont have bad habits picked up over the years and they get paid less and usually are fresh and not burnt out with patients. experience is what clinicals are for during school.