fat burner stack

r6lift

r6lift

Awards
  • Established
Hey there ladies and gents. Haven't been in the forum for a while due to the academy and other life stuff. Main goal w/ this stack is lose the holiday pounds and lean up. Also, haven't been researching with the new stuff that's been comin out lately so im gonna need your help. Found this stack at a store and all feedbacks would be greatly appreciated.

This first product is called Methylzene:

The second product is called Oxyphen by beta labs

Is this stack worth getting or other better stacks out there? Also other stacks im thinking of are New Lean xtreme & OG oxyelite, or New LX and dexamine. Also input would be appreciated, thanks.

-r6

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PNI thermadex 20$

PNI paragon 30$

Bps vanillean under 20$

Killer stack bro

FYI bro PNI sets you up with a free custom diet and workout program with proof of purchase as well

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
lean efx refined and natural efx, we have tons of positive reviews on the forum and should have samples available real soon, feel free to ask any questions.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lean efx refined and natural efx, we have tons of positive reviews on the forum and should have samples available real soon, feel free to ask any questions.
Any of those stim free bro?

r6lift

r6lift

Awards
  • Established
thanks also for the input hva, will also look into this stack. So many stuff to choose from, cant decide.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
there are tons of options. feel free to check our website, we have a few more options for simpler stack.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Aav2 by EBF
Alphamine
Vanillean
Decimate
TTA
PX black (will be logging as a tester soon)
Alpha t2
Dexaprine
OEP (don't like 1,3 that much)

My stack preference is
Aav2
Alphamine
TTA. Am using this stack now.

OP, look into reduce XT at 4 caps per day.

EC is king though

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
DCP

Ergoshred

Ergobolic

stacked for the win

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking more for stimulant based or non-stim? More specifics would be helpful as there are a number of possible good products dending on certain variables.

Of what you are looking at I would pass.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
ECA is cheaper and more effective than anything mentioned in this thread

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
r6lift

r6lift

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the response above. Don't really matter to me if it's stim based or not. So many choices and options out there. I might try the new LX and stack it oep, at2 or alphamine.

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
EC stack
or
Dexaprine + DCP/Decimate + SNS TTA

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Thanks for all the response above. Don't really matter to me if it's stim based or not. So many choices and options out there. I might try the new LX and stack it oep, at2 or alphamine.
Let us know what you pick

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
Clen, ECA, oep, and I'm on pes new fat burner but I can't judge yet.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
If you got with a lipolytic agent (stimmed preworkouts like ECA, alphamine), I highly recommend stacking it with a product that increases b-oxidation (TTA-500) so that you actually burn the fat rather than re-depositing it

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
EC stack
or
Dexaprine + DCP/Decimate + SNS TTA
EC + Decimate + TTA-500 + Green tea.

I'd even throw in ALCAR + Agmatine + Na-r-ala in the morning and/ or preworkout.

I do love Alphamine though :D

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alphamine

Its a stack in itself...one of the reasons its in a powder. Wouldnt fit in a capsule

To add another angle to Alphamine, Erase Pro to reduce estrogen, slow down fat storage, dry and harden.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alphamine

Its a stack in itself...one of the reasons its in a powder. Wouldnt fit in a capsule

To add another angle to Alphamine, Erase Pro to reduce estrogen, slow down fat storage, dry and harden.
Being a powder is better IMO. The taste of it is top notch... so is the smell :D

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey there ladies and gents. Haven't been in the forum for a while due to the academy and other life stuff. Main goal w/ this stack is lose the holiday pounds and lean up. Also, haven't been researching with the new stuff that's been comin out lately so im gonna need your help. Found this stack at a store and all feedbacks would be greatly appreciated.

This first product is called Methylzene:

The second product is called Oxyphen by beta labs

Is this stack worth getting or other better stacks out there? Also other stacks im thinking of are New Lean xtreme & OG oxyelite, or New LX and dexamine. Also input would be appreciated, thanks.

-r6
Te first product is Methyldrene 25.. I love it.. But it's not called methylzene :/

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Being a powder is better IMO. The taste of it is top notch... so is the smell :D
^^raspberry lemonade is soooooo good.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you got with a lipolytic agent (stimmed preworkouts like ECA, alphamine), I highly recommend stacking it with a product that increases b-oxidation (TTA-500) so that you actually burn the fat rather than re-depositing it
What else does this, coop? Anything act similar to tta? Rk, green coffee, vanillean?

Why is tta going away, again?

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Adipose annihilation v2 will help that

Along with corosolic aid acting as a dgat inhibitor ;)

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
9 days til I take the alphamine addiction dive

My only regret is I didn't sync it up to run with erase... Anabeta yes, though
I love the body composition changes I get with alphamine + erase. Will be my go to cut stack with other goodies.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love the body composition changes I get with alphamine + erase. Will be my go to cut stack with other goodies.
Alphamine + EP should be ran by everyone at some point and time.

r6lift

r6lift

Awards
  • Established
Can I stack alphamine/ old OEP/ new LX? planning to run this stack for 8 weeks if possible, if not bridge two to the next one. thats the pick so far, nothin crazy.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can I stack alphamine/ old OEP/ new LX? planning to run this stack for 8 weeks if possible, if not bridge two to the next one. thats the pick so far, nothin crazy.
I wouldn't stack two stims like Alphamine and OEP. Choose one or the other then use the next one during another run.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Like Bolt said, I cannot recommend you stack Alphamine & OEP. both are great products but I'd use one and save the other for another run or bridged I to the other. Best of luck

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If someone could get their hands on TTA.

hossjob

hossjob

Awards
  • Established
PNI thermadex 20$

PNI paragon 30$

Bps vanillean under 20$

Killer stack bro

FYI bro PNI sets you up with a free custom diet and workout program with proof of purchase as well
COULDN'T AGREE MORE! Bam. 2 other non stim products you could add/sub would be T-X by ALR and Lean Xtreme by DS. And yes, PNI will hook you up with a diet and training program!

BTW, I noticed quickly on the profile that the Yohombe was at 1.5 mg's. That's not going to be enough. If you do 2 a day that's 3 mg's/day. Your single dose of YHCL should be at least 3. When I run Yohimbe for fat burning I ramp it up slowly b/c if I start high right away I get sick, but i run about 12-15 mg's per day.

r6lift

r6lift

Awards
  • Established
Thanks fellas for all the response. I'd go ahead and just bridge alphamine into the weeks 5-8 with a non-stim product. weeks 1-4: New LX and old OEP- what else could i stack here?weeks 5-8: alphamine + reduce xt or possibly New LX again+ tta-500

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks fellas for all the response. I'd go ahead and just bridge alphamine into the weeks 5-8 with a non-stim product.
weeks 1-4: New LX and old OEP- what else could i stack here?
weeks 5-8: alphamine + reduce xt+ tta-500
Id use tta for all 8 weeks at 2 caps a day.

r6lift

r6lift

Awards
  • Established
Id use tta for all 8 weeks at 2 caps a day.
thanks chedap, i'd prolly go with your suggestion and see how it goes. Never tried this product before so i'd give it a shot. How was your results/ effects from tta? anyone else used tta before with good results?

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Lots of great suggestions. I'm using alphamine and erase with tta right now and enjoying it

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks chedap, i'd prolly go with your suggestion and see how it goes. Never tried this product before so i'd give it a shot. How was your results/ effects from tta? anyone else used tta before with good results?
Big fan of TTA. You have the SNS TTA? I personally use TTA for parts of pretty much all my cuts and think it would be a great addition to the 8 week plan you have going.

I personally plan to use Alphamine and SNS TTA soon. :cool:

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lots of great suggestions. I'm using alphamine and erase with tta right now and enjoying it
Jelly have no TTA anymore but I still have my DCP that I will hoard. Will have to use Alphamine and DCP in the future for sure.

testomonsta

Awards
that's pretty intense by itself.

I have been using OEP (original) with alpha t2, and green tea with some pretty good results. I took caffeine 200mg and 3mg of yohimbine hcl and had more energy and thermogenic affect than the oep, at2, gt. Everyone is different though. Keep in mind, the ephedrine can cause a false positive on a drug test. IMO I don't think it is worth the hassle, but if you don't get drug tested it is probably your best bet.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
that's pretty intense by itself.

I have been using OEP (original) with alpha t2, and green tea with some pretty good results. I took caffeine 200mg and 3mg of yohimbine hcl and had more energy and thermogenic affect than the oep, at2, gt. Everyone is different though. Keep in mind, the ephedrine can cause a false positive on a drug test. IMO I don't think it is worth the hassle, but if you don't get drug tested it is probably your best bet.
On running OeP Alpha t2 and adipose annihilation vtwo with outstanding results right now

WayneD

WayneD

Awards
I am stacking alphamine (1.5 scoops) and erase now and would like to add tta, how and when would you recommend stacking this?

testomonsta

Awards
I cant wait to try alphamine...I have read a lot of good reviews

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I cant wait to try alphamine...I have read a lot of good reviews
Be ready to gain an addiction! :)

A lot of great reviews and logs for alphamine.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am stacking alphamine (1.5 scoops) and erase now and would like to add tta, how and when would you recommend stacking this?
If your gonna go with 1g a day... go 1 cap before meal AM and 1 cap before meal PM. You could go up to 1.5g if you wanted but 1g seems to be the sweet spot.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Beginning Decimate, ECA, Sesamin and Salvia with IF on Monday. Currently at around 13% bf.