What do you look for in a protein powder?

UCSMiami

UCSMiami

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Grams of protein per serving? Minimum being what 20,22,26gr?

Cholesterol?

Carbs?

Sweetener used?

Fillers?

BCAA profile?

Extras? Creatine, DAA, NO

Price per pound?

Flavor? Which is the most popular?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
That the title says:

XF Ultra Peptide 2.0 or iForce Protein.

Other than that, how many carbs (if I wanna keep them under my direct control) , protein sources (Whey , Blend, egg whites or beef) , that it has no needless extras las creatine or DAA or stuff like that...That it is cheap (or cheaper) and it tastes good.

Other than that...if I am gonna go for Price per pound I'll take steak, salmon, lobster, shrimp and venison over powders ANY day of the week/year.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Grams....

Example if I have a protein that's serving size is 45g but only has 20g of protein per serving well then wth lol

I like my protein at 30g serving size of total ingredients with 28g of protein

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
XF Ultra Peptide 2.0 and iForce Protein.
Could never argue with you with those two selections. Arguably the two best tasting proteins on the market (still haven't tried Protizyme).

Luke_PNI

Luke_PNI

Awards
There are certain benefits from different kinds of protein and recently have been taking in blends of protein if im not prepping for a show. If im prepping i like to use isolates because the the macros are awesome and usually get a good amount of protein per scoop. I will first look at the type of protein, grams of fat, carbs, calories. Grams of protein isnt a huge deal to me like the other things i have stated. Has to mix well, and taste good of course.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
EpiStrong Supplements 30
LJ57 Supplements 23
LJ57 Supplements 1
akboom87 Supplements 34
Supplements 7