Pct for 8 week andromass amdrohard stack.

  1. Pct for 8 week andromass amdrohard stack.


    I'm thinking of using intimidate and erase pro. Is this a good pct?


  2. i have experience in andromass, androhard, and androbulk both solo and stacked. what i would do is run DAA + Erase Pro + Anabeta (to keep the gains coming) + IGF 2
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  3. I was going to run the trs stack but I can't find it anywhere, but thanks for the help.
    •   
       


  4. those products arent being made anymore, thats why you cant find it. maybe amazon or ebay have it but you would pay a lot more than its worth.
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  5. Somewhat surprised that no one said Nolva or clomid or a true SERM. But DAA and erase seem to be popular OTC PCT but I would also add in Reboot by forerunners lab it has a good formula to help you recover already with DAA. I would run Reboot and 2 caps of erase with X factor or anabeta to keep strength and gains. Good luck!

  6. Quote Originally Posted by TaNkD Up
    Somewhat surprised that no one said Nolva or clomid or a true SERM. But DAA and erase seem to be popular OTC PCT but I would also add in Reboot by forerunners lab it has a good formula to help you recover already with DAA. I would run Reboot and 2 caps of erase with X factor or anabeta to keep strength and gains. Good luck!
    doesnt reboot ave an ai in it?

  7. make sure to run AH at 1/2 dose since AM as a 1/2 dose of AH in it.
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  8. Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    doesnt reboot ave an ai in it?
    Yeah but only 35mg so adding 2 erase would be 85mg

  9. is 8 weeks necessary?

  10. How was the cycle? Did you gain weight

  11. Quote Originally Posted by desolateline View Post
    is 8 weeks necessary?
    for PCT or for the actual cycle? 8 weeks is a must for the androproducts. they kick in (size and strength) around week 3-4 usually.
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  12. Quote Originally Posted by X2006ibm View Post
    How was the cycle? Did you gain weight
    you may not gain weight from AM + AH. you will gain lean body mass (as in lose fat and gain muscle) but the scale may not change
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  13. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla
    make sure to run AH at 1/2 dose since AM as a 1/2 dose of AH in it.
    Yeah i did. I'm on my last week of my run.

  14. Started at 165 and I'm at about 173 right now. Still got 1 more week to go.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by allday54 View Post
    Started at 165 and I'm at about 173 right now. Still got 1 more week to go.
    did u lean out at all?
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 6 week Andromass + Epistane stack ... ?
    By twistid in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-12-2012, 02:11 PM
  2. Looking for a new natty stack, week 8-12 of pct
    By criticalbench in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-13-2011, 10:27 PM
  3. 12 Week TAL Mega Stack for PCT???
    By TheBreeze in forum Driven Sports
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 05-16-2011, 12:21 PM
  4. Pct for hdrol furuza- A stack
    By Jlavergne9 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-27-2011, 09:05 PM
  5. Best PCT for potent TREN/MDROL stack???
    By Bwhit in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-11-2008, 11:28 PM
Log in
Log in