vascularity

DV663

DV663

Awards
What up fellas....new to posting, but I have been reading Am for awhile now and decided to get off the bench. Looking for a solid new supplement to boost my vascularity and get some of those hard earned veins to pop. I know it has a lot do with genetics and body fat but i'm around 12% bf and veins are there, but minimal. Any advice is helpful!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
well there is an on going thread with the same topic but agmatine, cit mal, and our pwo volatile get my vote.

DV663

DV663

Awards
Thanks ill look into those. Currently taking muscle pharm NO hybrid which is OK, but nothing special. And as far as loosing bf i know thats ideal, but I'm trying to make it to 220 before i start to shred for summer.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Condense gives me the craziest veins I've ever seen.swoll-n is a great product too,the 2 together would be insane.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Agreed but the BA tingles.....ugh I tolerate them. Jack3d Micro is solid. Cit, Agmatine & nitrates
I love the beta tingles,let's me know it's time to go!not to mention the benefits that you get from ba.i have my first tub of micro(it's so small) and am excited to try it with versa1 some day in future!

herderdude

herderdude

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed but the BA tingles.....ugh I tolerate them. Jack3d Micro is solid. Cit, Agmatine & nitrates
Micro had me more vascular than Condense. Though comparing the two is like comparing sex to good dome. both are freaking awesome and make me grateful.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well there is an on going thread with the same topic but agmatine, cit mal, and our pwo volatile get my vote.
agmatine and citulline malate

DV663

DV663

Awards
Micro had me more vascular than Condense. Though comparing the two is like comparing sex to good dome. both are freaking awesome and make me grateful.
If you had to choose between micro and condense??

herderdude

herderdude

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you had to choose between micro and condense??
Hm. Six of one, half dozen of the other. They're not exactly the same, but they're not polar opposites. Micro's got such a good solid clean energy and the vascularity is crazy. But Condense gave me such a different pump than anything I've ever taken. Like deeper into the muscle, making them rock hard. You can't go wrong with either one. You're not going to react to them the same way I did either. You'll have to try both for yourself. Trust me, you'll be glad you did.

herderdude

herderdude

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can also testify to Swoll-N giving me vascularity in my quads I hadn't seen since I was a sucked-down, dried out 184lb wrestler. To be honest, I think muscle maturity has a lot to do with it as well. I've never gotten close to the leanness I had wrestling in college, but I'm more vascular now.

DV663

DV663

Awards
Hm. Six of one, half dozen of the other. They're not exactly the same, but they're not polar opposites. Micro's got such a good solid clean energy and the vascularity is crazy. But Condense gave me such a different pump than anything I've ever taken. Like deeper into the muscle, making them rock hard. You can't go wrong with either one. You're not going to react to them the same way I did either. You'll have to try both for yourself. Trust me, you'll be glad you did.
Thanks a lot my dude, I'm going to go with condense first and see how it goes. That deep muscle pump description has got me curious haha because we all know there is nothing better than a solid pump.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Thanks a lot my dude, I'm going to go with condense first and see how it goes. That deep muscle pump description has got me curious haha because we all know there is nothing better than a solid pump.
Great choice brother! You will like it :)

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I always say ... GlycerGROW will give you insane vascularity, and is extremely cheap / lots of servings.

Other than that, the suggestions above are great ideas as well

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hemavol, Condense, or a combo of the two if you're able!

DV663

DV663

Awards
Interesting, does it really make that much difference?
Ive been doing it for about 4 years now and I love it haha. Allows more veins and definition to show without a doubt. Its weird at first, and I caught my fair share of **** from my friends but I still do it. Also doesn't hurt that the ladies seem to love it as well.

desolateline

desolateline

Awards
eat low carb for 2 days. then have a quarter, to half of a pizza preworkout. that's always a fun workout :D

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hemavol is good stuff.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I stand by GlycerGrow. You can call me ignorant, I'm ok with it :)
No I would never :D. For me I took it without ArA and as a standalone product and never noticed any difference from it. Just not for me.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No I would never :D. For me I took it without ArA and as a standalone product and never noticed any difference from it. Just not for me.
Hahahaha. I plan on trying it as a combo this summer. I still have 1/2 a container of GlycerGrow, glad to hear your enjoyed the added ArA

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hahahaha. I plan on trying it as a combo this summer. I still have 1/2 a container of GlycerGrow, glad to hear your enjoyed the added ArA
I will agree that for the price and number of servings you get it is a ridiculous deal. Lasts forever..... seriously haha

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Def Citrulline Malate and Agmatine...

- Valdez

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I always say ... GlycerGROW will give you insane vascularity, and is extremely cheap / lots of servings.

Other than that, the suggestions above are great ideas as well
Negative, glycerol doesn't work that way

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Versa-1, SNS Agmatine, and APS Creatine Nitrate are all great choices for vascularity.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've had my greatest increase in vascularity using Versa-1. Hemavol provided good results as well.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hemavol is a great option and its a non-stimulant pump product so you can add it to things.

If your looking for a product with stims check out Powermax, it has the Citrulline and Amgatine everyone's recommending plus Propionyl L-Carnitine, pumps are really strong with clean energy.

DV663

DV663

Awards
Whats your opinion on MP hybrid n.o.?? Im currently about to finish my first bottle and lets just say I'm less than impressed.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The only thing I would buy from muscle pharm are the shirts. (They have nice shirts lol)

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
The only thing I would buy from muscle pharm are the shirts. (They have nice shirts lol)
Haha,I thought the exact same thing when I read that post!great minds do think alike!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hybrid only has 750mg of agmatine per serving and 1000mg is the recommended serving size mostly. Also from my experience anything in pill form is inferior to powder.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I didn't see much.

jamesrick80

Awards
Usp test powder is good for vascularity ....or just anything with agmatine and citrulline but vascularity is mainly seen with low body fat so diet is most important.

JRob23

JRob23

Awards
  • Established
Genetics will also play a role in how vascular someone can look.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hemavol or Condense. Or a bowl of oatmeal :)