fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
Users of our new Tropinol XP have reported, across the board, noticeable increases in the pump and in vascularity.

It should have positive effects on body composition (helping vascularity from a basic angle) as well as incredible effects on vasodilation (pumps) to also increase the prominence of veins through that route. Stacking Hemavol with this product would be a cost effective, convenient, all-in-one path to vascularity when at an appropriate bodyfat, when appropriately hydrated, and (possibly) carbed up. Good luck!

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
Users of our new Tropinol XP have reported, across the board, noticeable increases in the pump and in vascularity.

It should have positive effects on body composition (helping vascularity from a basic angle) as well as incredible effects on vasodilation (pumps) to also increase the prominence of veins through that route. Stacking Hemavol with this product would be a cost effective, convenient, all-in-one path to vascularity when at an appropriate bodyfat, when appropriately hydrated, and (possibly) carbed up. Good luck!

This^^^^!!!!!

This was just posted on facebook "...If TropinolXP does nothing else for me other than increase vascularity like it did today, and is still doing 7 hours after I took it, I will still be buying it on that basis..."

Im still waiting for someone to post Hemavol + TropinolXP feedback...

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hemavol or Condense. Or a bowl of oatmeal :)
Agreed.. blood pumps with hemavol due to plasma volumization + food pumps with carbs are the best combo IMO for complete fullness and vascularity. Our tropinol xp has been showing tremendous vascularity in our loggers from the start also.

Mike

testomonsta

Awards
I am not a vascular person whatsoever, but I recently got my bf % down which helps A LOT. Other than that, I have been using hemavol, 1-1.5 scoops every time I lift. I wouldn't say it's an insane pump, but it has helped in my vascularity. It seems like my veins on really pop when I am doing my actual exercise as opposed to being just veiny constantly. Just my experience. Oh and the lemon drop tastes super good.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sns agmatine alone works great for me .. stacking it with cop + cit malate would be nice

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what do u think about adding extra agmatine to jacked micro...only because thats the current pwo i am on
It's not necessary, but you could try it. I've added an extra 500mg a few times. Pumps were great either way.

DV663

DV663

Awards
It's not necessary, but you could try it. I've added an extra 500mg a few times. Pumps were great either way.
how is the micro anyway?? bought a tub yesterday and going to test it out tomorrow, curious what i am in for

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how is the micro anyway?? bought a tub yesterday and going to test it out tomorrow, curious what i am in for
I'm a few weeks into my first tub and really like it. Energy, focus, endurance, and pumps/vascularity are all solid. I'm usually somewhat disappointed when I try a new pre workout and go right back to Craze, but I'll definitely be getting more.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
I liked Gaspari Vasotropin withFormutech Nutritions Volatile and 75g carbs pre workout. My viens are already out but this combo makes it look like coaxial cables running down my arms starting at my chest.

DV663

DV663

Awards
had my first workout with the jack3d micro today and i have to say i really enjoyed it. Provided me with a nice sustained "clean energy" throughout my workout with no crash. Did legs so i didn't notice much vascularity wise but hopefully 2morrow will yield better results

jdx301

jdx301

Awards
Sans Fierce Dominate + Hemavol or Mesomorph 2.0 + Hemavol for the best pumps ever.

Just using Dominate alone gets my veins popping out everywhere. Had arm day today and took Dominate + Hemavol. Never looked so full.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sans Fierce Dominate + Hemavol or Mesomorph 2.0 + Hemavol for the best pumps ever.

Just using Dominate alone gets my veins popping out everywhere. Had arm day today and took Dominate + Hemavol. Never looked so full.
Hemavol plus anything.. killer stack!

Mike