PES releases preworkout "Enhanced"- have they done it again?

Ice4534

Ice4534

Awards
Having been a huge fan of the Erase Pro, Anabeta Elite, and Alphamine, I can only imagine what new innovative product "Enhanced" will truly be. PES has been a company always looking to get a ahead of the game and tip the scales. any ideas what you all think this new product will conatin?!!!!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Thanks for the kind words, you guys will not be disappointed with Enhanced!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I asked and Ben said Bobby would send his bears on me. Gotta wait it out bud...sucks balls

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

Ice4534

Ice4534

Awards
Hoping it doesn't have any form of Yohimbine/Yohimbe in it. The stuff in Alphamine freaked me out.

A little yohimbe wouldn't be bad, but what I hope is that it isn't overdosed with beta alanine, love the tingles though. Some comanies put 2,500 mg of beta alanine in their products for the "feeling actor." What I hope to see is a powerful substance that has merit, sustainable energy and pumps that hurt.I know with PES that they will formulate it to stay away from stimulant catabolism and protect muscle with substances like HICA. I wouldn't be surprised if they used some of the same components as Alphamine.

I've seen too many pre workouts with flavored Arginine and beta alanine and basically that is all, sold as powerful N.O. amplifiers and most powerful on the market, both those substances are great and necessary but they are just components of great products, I'm ready for something different, I'm ready to get "Enhanced." PES

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A little yohimbe wouldn't be bad, but what I hope is that it isn't overdosed with beta alanine, love the tingles though. Some comanies put 2,500 mg of beta alanine in their products for the "feeling actor." What I hope to see is a powerful substance that has merit, sustainable energy and pumps that hurt.I know with PES that they will formulate it to stay away from stimulant catabolism and protect muscle with substances like HICA. I wouldn't be surprised if they used some of the same components as Alphamine.

I've seen too many pre workouts with flavored Arginine and beta alanine and basically that is all, sold as powerful N.O. amplifiers and most powerful on the market, both those substances are great and necessary but they are just components of great products, I'm ready for something different, I'm ready to get "Enhanced." PES
"Arginine great and necessary"

How bout no.

kenny76

kenny76

Awards
  • Established
Love the only two pes products ive used so far-erase and alpha t2, stacked with test powder and oep. samples would be nice as some pwo supps have given me stomach issues.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Choline has a reverse effect me. Anybody wanna trade?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
seriously? why wouldnt you? what would you use? Oxygenated blood flow isn't good enough for you?
You couldn't dose arginine high enough to get real results. It's useless at low dose and toxic at high dose.

Ice4534

Ice4534

Awards
You couldn't dose arginine high enough to get real results. It's useless at low dose and toxic at high dose.
I agree, thats why I made the statement that high dosed arginine products are junk. I feel as though arginine is important BUT it can't be the main base of a good preworkout.

Ice4534

Ice4534

Awards
also why wouldnt you add a nitric oxide percursor? powerful and necessary even at low doses

Ice4534

Ice4534

Awards
Love the only two pes products ive used so far-erase and alpha t2, stacked with test powder and oep. samples would be nice as some pwo supps have given me stomach issues.
try alphamine!!!

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
seriously? why wouldnt you? what would you use? Oxygenated blood flow isn't good enough for you?
How about something that is actually effective when administered orally.

Like agmatine, citrulline, nitrates, or really anything but arginine.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
also why wouldnt you add a nitric oxide percursor? powerful and necessary even at low doses
Citrulline boosts arginine levels much higher than arginine does.

Ice4534

Ice4534

Awards
How about something that is actually effective when administered orally.

Like agmatine, citrulline, nitrates, or really anything but arginine.
If your going to boost arginine optimally you need to dose it with both cituline malate and a little arginine, I agree agmatine is the pump factor though.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If your going to boost arginine optimally you need to dose it with both cituline malate and a little arginine, I agree agmatine is the pump factor though.
Oral bioavailability of arginine is like 20% IIRC.

Ice4534

Ice4534

Awards
Going back to my orginal statement Arginine AKG is a precursor to nitric oxide. AKG promotes vascularity and strength and supports growth hormone and insulin secretion. It can an effective vasodilator when paired with other pump factors such as cituline or agmatine. There is a reason it is a staple in sexual health products as well as sports supplements it improves blood flow and most imporantly efficient nutrient delivery. supplement are pointless if they don't aid in nutrient support.

Ice4534

Ice4534

Awards
I wanna after a couple weeks off oep.
Yeah for sure, give your self 4-5 weeks- you wont be disappointed. I don't normally rant and rave about taste becasue most of the time its iirelavent for me but- it's so good you may not stop drinking it all day. Both flavors are phenomenal!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha thank god! Ill ad 500mg if I feel the need can't wait to get my hands on it :) I have a great guess itll contain Agmatine....you don't have to answer that..I can wait
I bet it doesn't

Younglifter16

Awards
2013 people still talking about arginine being effective? *clicks out thread

someone let me know when we go back to talking about enhanced and other things that actually work:D

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Going back to my orginal statement Arginine AKG is a precursor to nitric oxide. AKG promotes vascularity and strength and supports growth hormone and insulin secretion. It can an effective vasodilator when paired with other pump factors such as cituline or agmatine. There is a reason it is a staple in sexual health products as well as sports supplements it improves blood flow and most imporantly efficient nutrient delivery. supplement are pointless if they don't aid in nutrient support.
Good god, you are so far off from reality it's shocking. Are you aware that weightlifting is an ANAEROBIC activity and that oxygen is not limiting? Increased vasodilation helps prevent acidosis and facilitates removal of waste products, NOT delivering nutrients to the muscles. Arginine has been proven ineffective if administered orally. Citrulline has been proven effective if administered orally. Alpha-ketoglutarate has absolutely nothing to do with this discussion.

Josh hasn't commented on your advocation of arginine because he doesn't want to lose a customer, but it's quite clear that the PES preworkout, created by a company hinged on innovation and effective ingredients, ​is not going to include arginine.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Good god, you are so far off from reality it's shocking. Are you aware that weightlifting is an ANAEROBIC activity and that oxygen is not limiting? Increased vasodilation helps prevent acidosis and facilitates removal of waste products, NOT delivering nutrients to the muscles. Arginine has been proven ineffective if administered orally. Citrulline has been proven effective if administered orally. Alpha-ketoglutarate has absolutely nothing to do with this discussion.

Josh hasn't commented on your advocation of arginine because he doesn't want to lose a customer, but it's quite clear that the PES preworkout, created by a company hinged on innovation and effective ingredients, is not going to include arginine.
Pub Med has spoken.

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

kateean2

Awards
Hoping it doesn't have any form of Yohimbine/Yohimbe in it.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Josh hasn't commented on your advocation of arginine because he doesn't want to lose a customer, but it's quite clear that the PES preworkout, created by a company hinged on innovation and effective ingredients, is not going to include arginine.
Hey! I was gonna do that....

Dude tries to get a little sleep and coop has to come in and steal all his thunder....

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't see what the big deal is, most PES products aren't anticipated on here or talked about much. Yeah, they came out with Erase, Anabeta, Elite, Pro, Alphamine, etc, but when do you ever see people talking about those products on here? I'm fairly certain this pre-workout has hardly been anticipated by anyone.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/184952-pes-pre-workout.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/208389-alphamine.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pes/195968-anabeta-elite-click.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pes/205380-pes-announcement-new.html

Ice4534

Ice4534

Awards
Going back all the way to the begining how do you all think this new product will be formulated?

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't see what the big deal is, most PES products aren't anticipated on here or talked about much. Yeah, they came out with Erase, Anabeta, Elite, Pro, Alphamine, etc, but when do you ever see people talking about those products on here? I'm fairly certain this pre-workout has hardly been anticipated by anyone.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/184952-pes-pre-workout.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/208389-alphamine.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pes/195968-anabeta-elite-click.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pes/205380-pes-announcement-new.html
Hahaha !!!!
Their stuff build up interest very fast. If it works, people want it. Very simple formula.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hahaha !!!!
Their stuff build up interest very fast. If it works, people want it. Very simple formula.
Simplicity does make them a very solid company

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hahaha !!!!
Was hoping the links made the sarcasm easy enough to spot :) The stuff builds up interest because they release products that works. You're right it's a very simple formula.

The good thing about this release though is PES doesn't really just do another "yeah we got one of those" type of products. So it's a pretty good bet this pre-workout will do something different (or better) than others because if not they wouldn't release it.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Was hoping the links made the sarcasm easy enough to spot :) The stuff builds up interest because they release products that works. You're right it's a very simple formula.

The good thing about this release though is PES doesn't really just do another "yeah we got one of those" type of products. So it's a pretty good bet this pre-workout will do something different (or better) than others because if not they wouldn't release it.
Thank you Geo, we don't like to release a product until it is exactly what we want. I am very excited to everyone to try Enhanced

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you Geo, we don't like to release a product until it is exactly what we want. I am very excited to everyone to try Enhanced
Well it's just the truth. I'm excited to give Enhanced a whirl :)

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is it available at nutria planet ?
It will be, but it hasn't been released quite yet. I'm guessing PES is going to have their own insider launch party and then the retailers will get it. That's just a guess though, it's what happened with Alphamine. Rest assured NP will have it, the only question is when.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Nutraplanet will have it after release. We will have an insider special, sign up for the insider email at pescience.com

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I got the sarcasm.
:)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Having been a huge fan of the Erase Pro, Anabeta Elite, and Alphamine, I can only imagine what new innovative product "Enhanced" will truly be. PES has been a company always looking to get a ahead of the game and tip the scales. any ideas what you all think this new product will conatin?!!!!
Thank you for the kind words. Innovation will still be apparent in the formula. :)

I asked and Ben said Bobby would send his bears on me. Gotta wait it out bud...sucks balls

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App
Bobby's pet bear can bench press 525lbs now. He has made a 25lb gain since I last made this joke.

Hoping it doesn't have any form of Yohimbine/Yohimbe in it. The stuff in Alphamine freaked me out.
You can order the EU version of Alphamine which is yohimbine free. PM me if you would like the details.

Josh hasn't commented on your advocation of arginine because he doesn't want to lose a customer, but it's quite clear that the PES preworkout, created by a company hinged on innovation and effective ingredients, ​is not going to include arginine.
Weightlifting is anaerobic? You obviously haven't done my 1000 reps per set challenge. Each set lasts 20 minutes. ;)

Hoping it doesn't have any form of Yohimbine/Yohimbe in it.
You can also order yohimbine free Alphamine if you would like. PM me if you want to.

Thank you for the kind words. Innovation takes a long time so our product turnover is not very high. Some companies have dozens of products and constantly change formulas. We like to make something that works the first time and won't need reformulating. Alphamine Version 5 anyone? ;)

Not yet. It hasn't been released! Soon...

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just got PES insider email for this release.....WOW you guys mean business! Sick deal.
I made two orders, and probably going to have my friends order me more before it ends tonight!
Hope the fruit punch tastes alright though, I've had some bad experiences in the past :(

good2Badawg

Awards
  • Established
Just got PES insider email for this release.....WOW you guys mean business! Sick deal.
I made two orders, and probably going to have my friends order me more before it ends tonight!
Hope the fruit punch tastes alright though, I've had some bad experiences in the past :(
Serious...or no? Havent recieved it yet... :/ waiting.....

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I didn't get it yet :(

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Serious...or no? Havent recieved it yet... :/ waiting.....
No, he is not serious. He likes to sabotage other company's promotions.

It is very rude!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
No, he is not serious. He likes to sabotage other company's promotions.

It is very rude!
Omg,he is getting negged for sure!

zv3

zv3

Awards
I'm an insider and did not get this, maybe later, I hope!