PES releases preworkout "Enhanced"- have they done it again? - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 9

PES releases preworkout "Enhanced"- have they done it again?

Page 9 of 30 First ... 4789101114 ... Last
  1. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by theniteman View Post

Ehh samples of enhanced would be irrelevant after I purchase it. Kinda woulda been cool to receive it before it was released instead of random loggers but oh well... Hurry up insider!
    Can't wait for the insider either!
    Check out Island Supplements.com for all your supplement needs.

2. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by AlexErdellan View Post

Yeah youre gonna be mad that you missed out lol. It was Alphamine, Erase Pro and Anabeta Elite for $70.
    Mad is acurate. Lol
  3. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

This one will make everyone happy too!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Spill the beans!!
    Cultivating Mass.
  5. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor
    Spill the beans!!
    Josh would make a trip to Canada and hunt me down, sorry
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

I won't tell
    Cultivating Mass.
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Josh would make a trip to Canada and hunt me down, sorry
    So he wouldn't be going just to see the sites your saying? But yes everyone become an Insider now, there has been some epic offers every time. Sadly I already know I'll probably be ordering it also from the Insider just cause I must have a stash pile of it.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  8. Diamond Member

The last insider deal was stupidly cheap. I remember genuinely reading the email twice because I thought I must have misunderstood it lol.
    PES Representative
    http://selectprotein.com
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post

We sent Alphamine samples for those and will send Enhanced as well. But if you never received Alphamine then you may want to send your address again

Samples will come after the product is ready
    I bought the *** promos but never received samples. Not complaining. Just wondering what I did wrong? Maybe I didn't send my address to the right place? Who should we send it to if that applies to any of us. PES insider deals rock...
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz
  10. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88 View Post
    I bought the *** promos but never received samples. Not complaining. Just wondering what I did wrong? Maybe I didn't send my address to the right place? Who should we send it to if that applies to any of us. PES insider deals rock...
    Not sure, they were all sent

We had a lot of them that came back. Some people moved maybe
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Can we get a full ingredient profile since the release is coming soon? Would be a bummer to find out on release day that it contains something we cant use
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.

Not sure, they were all sent

We had a lot of them that came back. Some people moved maybe
    No biggie. Keep doing good work PES.
  13. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by aluchez View Post
    Can we get a full ingredient profile since the release is coming soon? Would be a bummer to find out on release day that it contains something we cant use
    It will be released prior to it being for sale

What cant you use?
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.

It will be released prior to it being for sale

What cant you use?
    Anything WADA banned
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

No biggie. Keep doing good work PES.

You the man drizzie, would definitely like to hear your feedback on enhanced.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

You the man drizzie, would definitely like to hear your feedback on enhanced.
    You know I'll post a review when I try it. hope all is well LTL. You hit 200# yet?
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

You know I'll post a review when I try it. hope all is well LTL. You hit 200# yet?
    Getting there bro! Hopefully by summer I'll be close!
    PES Representative
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Ill be on the look out for a review. Sorry we missed you for the samples though.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.

No worries. Not like I'm offended. My logging quality has dropped since I'm taking 21 credit hours anyways... Hard to lift, go to class, have a family, and log. My so. Told me last week he was mad at me because all I ever did was homework!
  20. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88
    No worries. Not like I'm offended. My logging quality has dropped since I'm taking 21 credit hours anyways... Hard to lift, go to class, have a family, and log. My so. Told me last week he was mad at me because all I ever did was homework!
    Def a tough job to juggle all of that, props to you brother
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.

Got my Enchanced samples on Friday. Can't wait to tare sh*t up today!! Is 1 packet 2 servings?
  22. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by cainb96
    Got my Enchanced samples on Friday. Can't wait to tare sh*t up today!! Is 1 packet 2 servings?
    1 packet is 2 scoops yes. Serving size for most will be 1-1.5 scoops. You love your stims though haha.

Looking forward to your feedback/review!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

1 packet is 2 scoops yes. Serving size for most will be 1-1.5 scoops. You love your stims though haha.

Looking forward to your feedback/review!
    2 scoops is beast with this stuff. If I didn't sleep shortly after lifting I would be able to handle it. I'll probably stick with 1-1.5 though.
    PES Representative
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  194 lbs.

I'm a 1.5 guy. I did the 2 and was a little anxious on day 2. Nothing other than that though. If I'm feeling slow and unmotivated, 2 will be great. I absolutely loved this stuff.
  25. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Counting down the days till the insider deal.
  26. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by AlexErdellan
    Counting down the days till the insider deal.
    Not long now
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  27. New Member

Not long now
    Hopefully very soon, I've got just a few scoops of my current PWO, gonna need something this week.
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.

So I tried 1 serving last night for the first time.

Mix = 10 nothing but a little foam at the bottom of shaker.

Taste= Awesome!! Tasted like apple juice!! I will deal with drinks that taste like vitamins but hate that taste. Enhanced did not taste like vitamins at all. It truly is the best tasting supplement every!!

Energy= 8 I usually judge a PWO by the intense amount of energy that I feel. It took a good 20 mins before I started to feel anything. It was not a big blast of energy but it diffidently pushed me through a really hard leg workout!! I had crazy amounts of focus!! If I had to judge I'd say about 200mg of caffeine and something else to boost my energy level. Most PWO that have a ton of caffeine make my stomach nauseous to the point where I don't want to eat. Enhanced did it's job for my 1 hour long work out and then settled down enough for me to eat comfortably. I was awake a lot through out the night. I dosed at 3:00pm and I was falling asleep on the couch by 9 but woke up a ton during the night.

Pump = 9 I had heavy legs yesterday & I know it's kind of hard to base pump from legs but I did feel like my legs were full! I had a hard time putting on my jeans and they even felt like they were fitting different. I can't wait to getting a better pump tonight when I do chest & tri's !

I'm very excited about the PWO!! From my initial test I'd say that it has a good combination of the things that I want from a PWO!! Now I just need a 5 gallon bucket of the stuff!!
  29. Diamond Member

Great to see another positive review!
    PES Representative
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by cainb96 View Post

Taste= Awesome!! Tasted like apple juice!! I will deal with drinks that taste like vitamins but hate that taste. Enhanced did not taste like vitamins at all. It truly is the best tasting supplement every!!

Energy= 8 I usually judge a PWO by the intense amount of energy that I feel. It took a good 20 mins before I started to feel anything. It was not a big blast of energy but it diffidently pushed me through a really hard leg workout!! I had crazy amounts of focus!! If I had to judge I'd say about 200mg of caffeine and something else to boost my energy level. Most PWO that have a ton of caffeine make my stomach nauseous to the point where I don't want to eat. Enhanced did it's job for my 1 hour long work out and then settled down enough for me to eat comfortably. I was awake a lot through out the night. I dosed at 3:00pm and I was falling asleep on the couch by 9 but woke up a ton during the night.

Pump = 9 I had heavy legs yesterday & I know it's kind of hard to base pump from legs but I did feel like my legs were full! I had a hard time putting on my jeans and they even felt like they were fitting different. I can't wait to getting a better pump tonight when I do chest & tri's !

I'm very excited about the PWO!! From my initial test I'd say that it has a good combination of the things that I want from a PWO!! Now I just need a 5 gallon bucket of the stuff!!
    Can't wait to get you feed back on chest & tri's!! The pumps I got were insane, people actually were asking me what I was taking when I did chest & back together.
  31. Elite Member

Nice review, glad it worked well for you, great feedback
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  32. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Thanks for the feedback Mr. I dont respond to anything!
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  33. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.

I don't know what it was but I felt a different kind of energy and focus. It was way better then Hyde with 400mg of caffeine.
  34. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I don't know what it was but I felt a different kind of energy and focus. It was way better then Hyde with 400mg of caffeine.

That's because Hyde is a joke, and Enhanced actually took some thought and innovation to come up with.
  35. Elite Member

This is why we waited until it was perfect before releasing Enhanced. It's has a feel all of it own!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  36. New Member

Not long now
    How soon??? LOL!!
  37. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.

Is it NCAA legal? No one is addressing the question
  38. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by aluchez View Post
    Is it NCAA legal? No one is addressing the question
    I am in the wrong country to have extensive knowledge of the NCAA guidelines so am waiting for someone else to chime in.

If you have a list to prohibited substances I will happily verify for you.
    PES Representative
  39. Diamond Member

I have looked at the NCAA guidelines and as 'stimulants' is the category at the top of the banned list I wouldn't recommend Enhanced.

If I am missing something please feel free to correct me.
    PES Representative
  40. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

it feels like its been 2 years ever since the thread of the name the new preworkout contest came out. i want my enhanced!
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. NBC Olympic Coverage - have they lost their minds?
    By David Dunn in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-18-2012, 11:51 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-03-2009, 12:52 PM
  3. skydiving have you done it?
    By Cellardude in forum General Chat
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 06-09-2008, 10:42 AM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-26-2005, 02:09 PM
  5. How many cycles have you done this year?
    By bigbadboss101 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-02-2003, 06:32 PM