PES releases preworkout "Enhanced"- have they done it again?

Page 34 of 47 First ... 3233343536 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

    Professor FL3X! I guess you could say I notice this too. Seems I have to hit the head right when I get to the gym. Even if I go right before I leave.
    ^^^ this is me too


  2. Quote Originally Posted by WayneD View Post

    ^^^ this is me too
    You are professor flex? I'm confused.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

    You are professor flex? I'm confused.
    No I'm WayneD, I was stating I have to go to head as soon as I get the gym, even if I go prior to leaving

  4. Quote Originally Posted by WayneD View Post

    No I'm WayneD, I was stating I have to go to head as soon as I get the gym, even if I go prior to leaving
    Haha! Sorry I was being a smart ass!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  5. I only tried half a scoop to see how it taste, which is amazing! Got Blue Raz. Gonna try 2 scoops for tomorrows workout, can't wait!
    Core Nutritionals Representative
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    I only tried half a scoop to see how it taste, which is amazing! Got Blue Raz. Gonna try 2 scoops for tomorrows workout, can't wait!
    Tommy, do you have a high stimulant tolerance?
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    I only tried half a scoop to see how it taste, which is amazing! Got Blue Raz. Gonna try 2 scoops for tomorrows workout, can't wait!
    I would try 1.5 before 2. 1.5 is perfect for me and I've been using it for a while. Just a thought JD.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  8. I'm lovin' 2 scoops of Enhanced along with staple beta alanine as my pre workout. Nothing like intensity with tingles!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by WayneD View Post
    I'm lovin' 2 scoops of Enhanced along with staple beta alanine as my pre workout. Nothing like intensity with tingles!
    Great to hear you are enjoying Enhanced so much.

    I am waiting for my next tub to arrive so am keeping the last few servings of this tub for my biggest workouts i.e. squats and deadlifts.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  10. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

    Great to hear you are enjoying Enhanced so much.

    I am waiting for my next tub to arrive so am keeping the last few servings of this tub for my biggest workouts i.e. squats and deadlifts.
    I have enough right now that I take it pre-work and pre-workout! :P
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  11. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

    I have enough right now that I take it pre-work and pre-workout! :P
    I will make sure you get sent less for rubbing that in Ben's face! Lol

    I do have a hard time not taking it other times of the day, love the feeling I get from Enhanced.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  12. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    I only tried half a scoop to see how it taste, which is amazing! Got Blue Raz. Gonna try 2 scoops for tomorrows workout, can't wait!
    I have to second what LTL said. I would try 1.5 first. 2 may very well be your sweet spot, but there seems to be a huge jump with Enhanced from 1 to 2 scoops
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post

    I have to second what LTL said. I would try 1.5 first. 2 may very well be your sweet spot, but there seems to be a huge jump with Enhanced from 1 to 2 scoops
    This is true.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  14. Brb, putting Jeff on ignore for bragging.

    My package has been in customs since 28th March lol.

    Time for my sternly written letter.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post

    I will make sure you get sent less for rubbing that in Ben's face! Lol

    I do have a hard time not taking it other times of the day, love the feeling I get from Enhanced.
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Brb, putting Jeff on ignore for bragging.

    My package has been in customs since 28th March lol.

    Time for my sternly written letter.
    Haha! Sorry.

    If it makes you feel better I will make sure I don't enjoy my next few scoops.... Never mind not a chance in hell that will happen!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  16. Tired some Enhance a few weeks back and it gave me a headache and made me nauseous.Then let 2 of my other friends try it and they said it gave them good energy and focus with no side effects. I'm not sure what caused my negative reaction, but I guess its just not the PWO for me. Definitely love other PES products though!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by lpfleiderer View Post
    Tired some Enhance a few weeks back and it gave me a headache and made me nauseous.Then let 2 of my other friends try it and they said it gave them good energy and focus with no side effects. I'm not sure what caused my negative reaction, but I guess its just not the PWO for me. Definitely love other PES products though!
    What dose did you try?
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by lpfleiderer View Post
    Tired some Enhance a few weeks back and it gave me a headache and made me nauseous.Then let 2 of my other friends try it and they said it gave them good energy and focus with no side effects. I'm not sure what caused my negative reaction, but I guess its just not the PWO for me. Definitely love other PES products though!
    What dose did you use? Nitrates can lead to headaches if jumping into a high dose right away.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  19. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

    What dose did you try?
    Ha we tied on reply time lol
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  20. I've used up to 1.5 pre and 1.5 intra with good results. I'm going down to .5 serving pre and intra while stacking it with a fat burner/energy product.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Ha we tied on reply time lol
    Mine looks like it is on top.

    Thanks for playing anyway.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  22. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

    Mine looks like it is on top.

    Thanks for playing anyway.
    Dangit. You win this time
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  23. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Brb, putting Jeff on ignore for bragging.

    My package has been in customs since 28th March lol.

    Time for my sternly written letter.
    Sternly written letter of course this would be your course of action. You should show up there and demand your Enhanced. Hulk smash things if you must.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post

    What dose did you use? Nitrates can lead to headaches if jumping into a high dose right away.
    I used 1.5 and 1. I've used many products with nitrates and never gotten headaches. I use 2 scoops of condense on a regular basis and 2 scoops of jack3d micro every now and then without headaches

  25. Quote Originally Posted by lpfleiderer View Post

    I used 1.5 and 1. I've used many products with nitrates and never gotten headaches. I use 2 scoops of condense on a regular basis and 2 scoops of jack3d micro every now and then without headaches
    By chance was it on an empty stomach? Sometimes pre's give me this if I dose on an empty stomach. Especially my first few times using it. I haven't heard this from enhanced yet though.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. NBC Olympic Coverage - have they lost their minds?
    By David Dunn in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-18-2012, 12:51 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-03-2009, 01:52 PM
  3. skydiving have you done it?
    By Cellardude in forum General Chat
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 06-09-2008, 11:42 AM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-26-2005, 03:09 PM
  5. How many cycles have you done this year?
    By bigbadboss101 in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-02-2003, 07:32 PM
Log in
Log in