PES releases preworkout "Enhanced"- have they done it again?

Page 29 of 30 First ... 2427282930 Last
  1. New Member
    Ice4534's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    26
    Posts
    88
    Answers
    0

    1 scoop of enhanced and GMS- heavy bench day 315x6, 320x6, 325x6, 330x6, 335x6, 340x6, 365x1, 385x1, 405x1, and then the biggest day for me 425x1 Raw!!!!! New PR, after a hell of a bench workout! The sky is the limit, and Enhanced helped me get there! PES=best ha


  2. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,174
    Answers
    2

    425 raw.

    You make me sick. Standing next to you would make me look like a tiny child lol.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  3. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,398
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Ice4534 View Post
    1 scoop of enhanced and GMS- heavy bench day 315x6, 320x6, 325x6, 330x6, 335x6, 340x6, 365x1, 385x1, 405x1, and then the biggest day for me 425x1 Raw!!!!! New PR, after a hell of a bench workout! The sky is the limit, and Enhanced helped me get there! PES=best ha
    Nice job! Bet the pump was unreal!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

    •   
       

  4. New Member
    Ice4534's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    26
    Posts
    88
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    425 raw.

    You make me sick. Standing next to you would make me look like a tiny child lol.
    You can be jealous of my size and strength, but Im jealous of your shreddz and vascularity!

  5. Senior Member
    kissdadookie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  169 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,783
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    2 scoops of fruit punch rocked me good today! Hit legs and still had enough juice to throw in biceps after!
    I really should give Enhanced a whirl @ 2 scoops... but 1.5 has been doing so well :P I mean, I've taken 1.5 scoops for chest, full shoulders, traps, and full legs day...

  6. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,174
    Answers
    2

    Even when the stimulant blend felt too potent at two scoops I still stuck with it.

    I wanted the full dose of nitrates and agmatine lol.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  7. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,398
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Even when the stimulant blend felt too potent at two scoops I still stuck with it.

    I wanted the full dose of nitrates and agmatine lol.
    Lies! You wanted to be floating on cloud 9 you stim junky!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  8. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,398
    Answers
    0

    After months and months of use I've finally been venturing to nearly 2 scoops. Pumps have been incredibly good and I'm still not getting a cracked out feeling or crash after. I guess I'm not a stim puss after all.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  9. New Member
    drseuss6969's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    255
    Answers
    0

    The stim blend really gets me for some reason. I easily have 1200 mg of caffeine a day but I just now worked my way up to one scoop of enhanced. With the twenty bucks I picked it up for this will be by far the most cosy effective pre I've ever bought lol

  10. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,398
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by drseuss6969 View Post
    The stim blend really gets me for some reason. I easily have 1200 mg of caffeine a day but I just now worked my way up to one scoop of enhanced. With the twenty bucks I picked it up for this will be by far the most cosy effective pre I've ever bought lol
    Too cool! This seems to be the normal reaction and feedback. I was on just one scoop for months! I'm finally moving up.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  11. New Member
    Jake_916's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    50
    Answers
    0

    Going to start a run of Forskolin + Compound 20 soon and on the bottle of the C20 is says to take 2 caps pre workout. Would there be an issue taking c20 + enhanced pre workout or should I keep these separate? Thanks!

  12. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,398
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Jake_916 View Post
    Going to start a run of Forskolin + Compound 20 soon and on the bottle of the C20 is says to take 2 caps pre workout. Would there be an issue taking c20 + enhanced pre workout or should I keep these separate? Thanks!
    I wouldn't see any problem with using both as directed.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  13. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,174
    Answers
    2

    Quote Originally Posted by drseuss6969 View Post
    The stim blend really gets me for some reason. I easily have 1200 mg of caffeine a day but I just now worked my way up to one scoop of enhanced. With the twenty bucks I picked it up for this will be by far the most cosy effective pre I've ever bought lol
    1200mg of caffeine daily?!

    Enhanced has a very unique feel. A lot of stimulant tolerant individuals have said that Enhanced hit them extremely hard. Me and Cyrus are included in this lol.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  14. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,952
    Answers
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    1200mg of caffeine daily?!

    Enhanced has a very unique feel. A lot of stimulant tolerant individuals have said that Enhanced hit them extremely hard. Me and Cyrus are included in this lol.
    It is indeed a unique feel. Some products with what i like to call, "dirty stims" make me sick or so wired that my anxiety goes crazy. Enhanced does not do this, just a nice even focus on the task at hand!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  15. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,174
    Answers
    2

    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    It is indeed a unique feel. Some products with what i like to call, "dirty stims" make me sick or so wired that my anxiety goes crazy. Enhanced does not do this, just a nice even focus on the task at hand!
    I agree with this completely.

    After I cut down on my caffeine intake and tried Enhanced again I went straight back in at two scoops. I understand how some people find it too strong because it felt too potent for me. The yohimbe extract should be treated with the same respect as caffeine and try using the lowest possible dose.

    Now I am back at two scoops and it is as smooth as ever.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  16. Professional Member
    pyrobatt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,389
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

    I agree with this completely.

    After I cut down on my caffeine intake and tried Enhanced again I went straight back in at two scoops. I understand how some people find it too strong because it felt too potent for me. The yohimbe extract should be treated with the same respect as caffeine and try using the lowest possible dose.

    Now I am back at two scoops and it is as smooth as ever.
    I havent tried enhanced in about a month and a half. Logging something atm.

    I wonder how cranked ill be once I jump back on.
    I also miss the taste
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/

  17. Elite Member
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,371
    Answers
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    I havent tried enhanced in about a month and a half. Logging something atm.

    I wonder how cranked ill be once I jump back on.
    I also miss the taste
    I am a brave soul and somehow went over a month without Enhanced or Alphamine (and pretty much any stims honestly). Came back and didn't even do a full scoop the first time and was buzzing. Tolerance was officially back to baseline.

    Several weeks in and I still don't go over 1 scoop right now...I am officially the lightweight of the PES reps again.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  18. Professional Member
    pyrobatt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,389
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post

    I am a brave soul and somehow went over a month without Enhanced or Alphamine (and pretty much any stims honestly). Came back and didn't even do a full scoop the first time and was buzzing. Tolerance was officially back to baseline.

    Several weeks in and I still don't go over 1 scoop right now...I am officially the lightweight of the PES reps again.
    Although many would not suggest this ima give ephedrine plus alphamine a try when I cut. Not for the whole 24 weeks but for the last couple. Alpha,beta antgonist and forskolin. Scared to try with enhanced though. Never will. Too much.
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/

  19. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,398
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post

    Although many would not suggest this ima give ephedrine plus alphamine a try when I cut. Not for the whole 24 weeks but for the last couple. Alpha,beta antgonist and forskolin. Scared to try with enhanced though. Never will. Too much.
    You are crazy sir! Alphamine alone is plenty enough for me!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  20. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,174
    Answers
    2

    Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    I havent tried enhanced in about a month and a half. Logging something atm.

    I wonder how cranked ill be once I jump back on.
    I also miss the taste
    I have been off for a couple of weeks and jumped back in at two scoops. It definitely hit me harder than it was before the break. I could have done with 1.5.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  21. New Member
    shurushuru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    58
    Answers
    0

    No they havent done it again

  22. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,398
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by shurushuru View Post
    No they havent done it again
    That is unfortunate you feel this way. What are you not enjoying about the product? Just curious.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  23. New Member
    HITFrank's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    157
    Answers
    0

    Enhanced EU-version has to be my biggest pre-workout disappointment. I bought 4 tubes and have used 2 of them, trying different dosages and timing.

    A friend of mine has also tried it and said:"I don't feel a thing, I could consume 5 scoops and sleep afterwards".

    I always go back to Craze!!!

  24. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,174
    Answers
    2

    I feel sorry for anyone who can consume 625mg of caffeine and fall asleep afterwards lol.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  25. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,615
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I feel sorry for anyone who can consume 625mg of caffeine and fall asleep afterwards lol.
    I can. But I think that has something to do with my ADHD

  26. Professional Member
    PrepNwa23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,360
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I feel sorry for anyone who can consume 625mg of caffeine and fall asleep afterwards lol.
    Yeah I don't think I'd sleep for days that's a crazy amount of caffeine.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  27. New Member
    drseuss6969's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    255
    Answers
    0

    Anyone have a link to the European formula I'm failing at Google

  28. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,174
    Answers
    2

    Quote Originally Posted by drseuss6969 View Post
    Anyone have a link to the European formula I'm failing at Google
    We aren't allowed to link to retailers outside of NP on this forum.

    We have an exclusive European distributor though.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  29. New Member
    Alasel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    380
    Answers
    0

    What's the difference (if any) between US and UK formulations of the product?

  30. The BPS Rep
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,169
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Alasel View Post
    What's the difference (if any) between US and UK formulations of the product?
    No yohimbe, extra other ingredients to make up for it.
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

    Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!

  31. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,398
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

    No yohimbe, extra other ingredients to make up for it.
    Precisely.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  32. Registered User
    smoker145's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,746
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by HITFrank View Post

    I always go back to Craze!!!
    Must be the dendrobium

  33. New Member
    Alasel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    380
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

    No yohimbe, extra other ingredients to make up for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

    Precisely.
    Hi I'm in the UK, so I will have yohimbe or won't? I thought it was a good ingredient, why take it out of the other formula?

  34. The BPS Rep
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,169
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Alasel View Post

    Hi I'm in the UK, so I will have yohimbe or won't? I thought it was a good ingredient, why take it out of the other formula?
    No, you won't.


    It's not legal in the UK (at least that's my understanding). You could try buying the US version and hoping it gets through customs if you want the yohimbe version.
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

    Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!

  35. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,174
    Answers
    2

    Yohimbe is prohibited by MHRA legislation so we have to take it out otherwise we would be selling illegal supplements.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  36. New Member
    HITFrank's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    157
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I feel sorry for anyone who can consume 625mg of caffeine and fall asleep afterwards lol.
    I think he exaggerated a bit.. I have tried 2 scoops on an empty stomach, and I feel it a little bit. The reason I haven't tried more than 2 scoops is because Enhanced make me feel a sensation of wanting to vomit. Maybe Enhanced is just not for me..

  37. New Member
    HITFrank's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    157
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by smoker145 View Post
    Must be the dendrobium
    I have tried other products with dendrobium and I don't get the same feeling!

  38. Registered User
    smoker145's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,746
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post

    Because it is all the meth.
    Eth

  39. New Member
    Alasel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    380
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Yohimbe is prohibited by MHRA legislation so we have to take it out otherwise we would be selling illegal supplements.
    Any idea how much nitrates per serving? Would it be of additional benefit to stack something else with nitrates in? Like condense lists how much per serving, idea of how much in enhanced?

    Thanks

  40. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,174
    Answers
    2

    Quote Originally Posted by Alasel View Post
    Any idea how much nitrates per serving? Would it be of additional benefit to stack something else with nitrates in? Like condense lists how much per serving, idea of how much in enhanced?

    Thanks
    You won't need to add additional nitrates to it, no.

    I have experimented by adding citrulline malate, GMS etc to Enhanced and honestly, two scoops of Enhanced appears to be my ceiling in terms of vasodilation.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. NBC Olympic Coverage - have they lost their minds?
    By David Dunn in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-18-2012, 11:51 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-03-2009, 12:52 PM
  3. skydiving have you done it?
    By Cellardude in forum General Chat
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 06-09-2008, 10:42 AM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-26-2005, 02:09 PM
  5. How many cycles have you done this year?
    By bigbadboss101 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-02-2003, 06:32 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in