PES releases preworkout "Enhanced"- have they done it again?
- 03-12-2013, 10:19 PM
- 03-12-2013, 10:20 PM
03-12-2013, 10:23 PM
I can take 400 mg of caffeine and 50 mg of ephedrine and take a nap, hence my confusion at being overwhelmed by Enhanced. I'm not a small dude, either. Just a shade under 230 right now at 6'1".
Will definitely give it a shot at one scoop.
03-12-2013, 10:30 PM
I started at 1 scoop, then 1.5, and 2 seems to be my sweet spot.
Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
03-12-2013, 10:38 PM
03-12-2013, 10:39 PM
03-12-2013, 10:40 PM
03-12-2013, 10:42 PM
03-12-2013, 10:48 PM
Alphamine works wonders for me early in the morning (instead of coffee). I was hoping Enhance would replace Craze for me, because I have been taking for a long time and want to find something different, but even at two servings, it does not work as well as Craze. I have been looking for a Craze replacement for a long time and I am still looking. Any suggestions by any chance? What happened to SAN Fierce? They do not seem to be making it anymore. Any idea why? Thanks.But then, you're also talking to the most stim-tolerant person out there, and these are pretty much the only two preworkouts to get me going
03-12-2013, 10:53 PM
03-12-2013, 11:00 PM
03-12-2013, 11:08 PM
03-12-2013, 11:43 PM
03-13-2013, 06:21 AM
03-13-2013, 08:46 AM
03-13-2013, 08:48 AM
03-13-2013, 08:57 AM
03-13-2013, 09:58 AM
03-13-2013, 10:20 PM
03-16-2013, 02:49 PM
Since this is the longest Enhanced thread just figured I'd ask here...if you have used it please drop a review on the AM review section for it! Thanks guys...the deal on Nutra is still going on as well so stock up at that price if you liked it.
Don't miss out on the next deal:http://pescience.com/insider
Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
03-17-2013, 06:33 AM
03-18-2013, 07:14 PM
03-18-2013, 07:26 PM
03-18-2013, 07:32 PM
03-18-2013, 07:33 PM
03-19-2013, 02:32 AM
03-19-2013, 02:37 AM
1. Nitrates increase performance in humans
2. CDP-Choline gets better with continuous use, as you increase ACh levels and shift membrane phospholipid balance
3. Agmatine has benefits that go well beyond the gym, like better blood glucose control and enhanced LH/GH release
03-19-2013, 04:42 AM
^^ Exactly, this is one of the few pwo I have no problem using daily due to its overall continuous usage benefits.
doing my own thang!
03-19-2013, 11:19 AM
Great points CyOriginally Posted by mr.cooper69
03-19-2013, 11:35 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By David Dunn in forum General ChatReplies: 11Last Post: 08-18-2012, 01:51 PM
- By bigswole30 in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-03-2009, 02:52 PM
- By Cellardude in forum General ChatReplies: 39Last Post: 06-09-2008, 12:42 PM
- By Squats in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 07-26-2005, 04:09 PM
- By bigbadboss101 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 3Last Post: 03-02-2003, 08:32 PM