PES releases preworkout "Enhanced"- have they done it again?

Page 24 of 39 First ... 2223242526 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by rosemont83 View Post
    Got my enhanced and erase today!
    Going to put my stack together and get to it!
    That is exciting news
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23


  2. Quote Originally Posted by rosemont83 View Post
    Got my enhanced and erase today!
    Going to put my stack together and get to it!
    Will this be logged?
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Will this be logged?
    If you show me how..
    lol

  4. Quote Originally Posted by rosemont83 View Post

    If you show me how..
    lol
    I have a plethora of them you can view for advice! I would definitely follow bro.

    Here's a good example:
    Complete natty dominance. PES inspired transformation.

    Use that for some ideas on opening and info etc.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  5. Trust me, you don't want to take extra nitrates with Enhanced. Let's put it like this, with 2 scoops of Enhanced I could barely do a squat due to extreme pump factor...
    doing my own thang!
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Ya I could tell Calcium was added...or maybe my taste buds were placeboing.

    I like it with 10-12oz for 1.5 scoops. It isn't as amazing as Alphamine but I find it pleasant.
    Sweet spot for one scoop I find to be 8 oz, hit a little swirl action in the cup and boom down the throat it goes.

  7. I see a nutra sale coming soon!
    ~Get shredded or die trying! The alphamine chapter~
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213632-get-shredded-die.html

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Docmattic
    I see a nutra sale coming soon!
    Should be at Nutra next week
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Docmattic View Post
    I see a nutra sale coming soon!
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/p...-servings.html


  10. You all are lucky I am sick...otherwise I'd have posted that first.


    Just saiyin.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  11. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post

    You all are lucky I am sick...otherwise I'd have posted that first.

    Just saiyin.
    Uh oh... how long ya been sick?
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  12. Woke up this morning and went straight back to sleep. I'll get over it but man does it suck...
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  13. Ya I hear ya. Being sick is not fun at all. Get better man.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  14. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    I have a plethora of them you can view for advice! I would definitely follow bro.


    Use that for some ideas on opening and info etc.
    Definitely will..
    I'l try it on its own and see how I feel first but..
    Now I have Enhanced, erase, oxy elite pro, versa 1, orange triad, modern bcaa, jack3d micro and prime and compound 20 on the way..

    What do you guys think if I were to stack: Orange triad, Modern BCAA(not really stims so far), Enhanced, erase, versa 1, Oxy elite pro, and then add the prime and compound 20 when I get it..
    Good? Or too much?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by rosemont83 View Post

    Definitely will..
    I'l try it on its own and see how I feel first but..
    Now I have Enhanced, erase, oxy elite pro, versa 1, orange triad, modern bcaa, jack3d micro and prime and compound 20 on the way..

    What do you guys think if I were to stack: Orange triad, Modern BCAA(not really stims so far), Enhanced, erase, versa 1, Oxy elite pro, and then add the prime and compound 20 when I get it..
    Good? Or too much?
    That'd be fine to stack. Have you ran all of them before? There are a lot of supplements in there and if you haven't ran them separately you wont know what is actually working or what is not. But that would be a solid stack for sure.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  16. Quote Originally Posted by rosemont83 View Post

    Definitely will..
    I'l try it on its own and see how I feel first but..
    Now I have Enhanced, erase, oxy elite pro, versa 1, orange triad, modern bcaa, jack3d micro and prime and compound 20 on the way..

    What do you guys think if I were to stack: Orange triad, Modern BCAA(not really stims so far), Enhanced, erase, versa 1, Oxy elite pro, and then add the prime and compound 20 when I get it..
    Good? Or too much?
    Cluster**** of supps...

    OEP is stim heavy, wouldnt mix the two.

    Versa-1 and Erase sure.


    Id run compound 20/prime starting 2 to last week of versa/erase
    SNS Forum Representative | Lift, Laugh, Repeat

  17. Mine finally shipped

  18. Quote Originally Posted by TheFugitive View Post
    Mine finally shipped
    You're about to experience the experience
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  19. is enhanced safe to take with ec? ignoring the extra caffeine, I'm talking about all the other stimulants in it

  20. I sincerely would not do that without accessing tolerance and monitoring bp.
    doing my own thang!

  21. can you explain a little bit more... all the stuff inside enhanced I am new to

  22. Quote Originally Posted by mdew091 View Post
    can you explain a little bit more... all the stuff inside enhanced I am new to
    It would not be wise to use ephedrine when already taking several stimulants. In theory, Enhanced may actually reduce BP through a combination of mechanisms (and the nitrates may help with the inotropic nature of EC), but there is simply too much at play here for any of us to safely say that the combination is totally safe (no pun intended).

  23. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

    It would not be wise to use ephedrine when already taking several stimulants. In theory, Enhanced may actually reduce BP through a combination of mechanisms (and the nitrates may help with the inotropic nature of EC), but there is simply too much at play here for any of us to safely say that the combination is totally safe (no pun intended).
    Interesting. Took 1 scoop Enhanced yesterday and waited 45 mins. No effects. Stupidly decided to try a second scoop. Thought I would launch into orbit! Unfortunately my BP went from 116/72 to 152/80! No hate just information. Older guys and persons with high BP need to watch the dosing.
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

  24. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Interesting. Took 1 scoop Enhanced yesterday and waited 45 mins. No effects. Stupidly decided to try a second scoop. Thought I would launch into orbit! Unfortunately my BP went from 116/72 to 152/80! No hate just information. Older guys and persons with high BP need to watch the dosing.

    Just because you don't "feel it" doesn't mean there are no effects. I take one scoop pre workout and then slowly sip on a second scoop during my workout. I make it last the entire workout too. If you want a second scoop, I suggest you try it this way instead of drinking it all at once.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post

    Just because you don't "feel it" doesn't mean there are no effects. I take one scoop pre workout and then slowly sip on a second scoop during my workout. I make it last the entire workout too. If you want a second scoop, I suggest you try it this way instead of drinking it all at once.
    You could also try 1 1/2 scoops etc, that's my max dosage. Beauty of a powder is you don't need to be confined to using a full scoop.

  26. Enhanced on sale at NP. Intro sale - $24.99

  27. Quote Originally Posted by 804 View Post
    Enhanced on sale at NP. Intro sale - $24.99
    $24.89 (=

    Crazy price though for sure.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  28. I check multiple times the last several days to try and be the first to post the price....go to work come back and you all beat me to it. :fail:
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  29. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    $24.89 (=

    Crazy price though for sure.
    Truth be told

    It was just a quick glance! Not sure how I was first to see it. First time I checked today.

  30. I'll probably hold off til my next order - I was hoping for a ABE/EP/Enhanced combo sale..
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. NBC Olympic Coverage - have they lost their minds?
    By David Dunn in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-18-2012, 01:51 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-03-2009, 02:52 PM
  3. skydiving have you done it?
    By Cellardude in forum General Chat
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 06-09-2008, 12:42 PM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-26-2005, 04:09 PM
  5. How many cycles have you done this year?
    By bigbadboss101 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-02-2003, 08:32 PM
Log in
Log in