PES releases preworkout "Enhanced"- have they done it again?

Page 23 of 39 First ... 2122232425 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by jswain34 View Post
    Amazing how simple that was, thanks breezy. It seems that noone has had an issue with carrying on alphamine, protein, ba, mrps but...I donno...I'm just sketched still. It would really suck to lose a tub of enhanced with 39 servings left in it.
    I've been through hundreds of bagage checks with countless unmarked tubs and baggies without issue...


  2. Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post

    I've been through hundreds of bagage checks with countless unmarked tubs and baggies without issue...
    Hehe I wonder what goes through the people's head when they see your bag.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    Hehe I wonder what goes through the people's head when they see your bag.

    That's no way to talk about his wife!

  4. All in good fun.

  5. I'm tired and took a sleeping pill. I shouldn't be posting.
    •   
       


  6. Here we go loop de loop...

  7. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    Hehe I wonder what goes through the people's head when they see your bag.
    He must be a scientist and good looking..haha

  8. I can take unmarked sachets of white powder in my hand luggage without a problem.

    Try and get through JFK airport security with a lunch box filled with meat and they go absolutely mental. I genuinely thought we might get arrested.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I can take unmarked sachets of white powder in my hand luggage without a problem.

    Try and get through JFK airport security with a lunch box filled with meat and they go absolutely mental. I genuinely thought we might get arrested.
    I do tons of flying, I absolutely hate going through JFK. I prefer LGA...

  10. I'll be flying to Jamaica in April and I'm already planning my natty stack accordingly. Don't want to have a ton of caps and powder but I don't think I'd survive without alphamine or enhanced...

    Edit: I don't fit the scientist bill either although I've been told I was a doctor In the past.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  11. You can just take the tub with you on your carry on. For me the inspector just looked at the tub, shook it up and listened to make sure it was powder and then just put it back in my bin next to my shoes. I dunno about international travels though...might be a little different.
    Training log:

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/267913-jswains-training-log.html

  12. Quote Originally Posted by jswain34 View Post
    You can just take the tub with you on your carry on. For me the inspector just looked at the tub, shook it up and listened to make sure it was powder and then just put it back in my bin next to my shoes. I dunno about international travels though...might be a little different.
    Yeah leaving with it won't be a problem, but coming back into the US will. They will instantly think its a narcotic if you're coming from another country.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by 804 View Post

    Yeah leaving with it won't be a problem, but coming back into the US will. They will instantly think its a narcotic if you're coming from another country.
    So the key is take only what I'll use while there? I'll be there 7 days so I'll only bring half a tub of each.

    Yes I'm fully aware I have a problem....
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  14. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    So the key is take only what I'll use while there? I'll be there 7 days so I'll only bring half a tub of each.

    Yes I'm fully aware I have a problem....
    Its fine, I think most of us are in the same boat. Last summer I went on vacation, by the third day of not working out I was in the most awful pissed off mood. First I went to *** and the guy hooked me up with some PWO samples. Then I went and got a month long gym membership just for the last 7 days of vacation (shortest term membership offered). needless to say, I was in a good mood for the remainder of the vacay. Luckily I had my protein and the other usual staples

  15. My suitcase to go on holiday was around 50% supplements.

    Protein powders, BCAAs, carb powders, pre workouts, Alphamine, AnaBeta, Erase Pro etc.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  16. I too have taken supps on flight with no issues.
    doing my own thang!

  17. Think I am just worried because it is out of the country. Guess I'm just trying to avoid having trouble with checks. All I need is my family to get held up because of my supp bag.

    Last time I flew I got red flagged on every check and I had nothing at all fishy on me! Lol
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  18. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Think I am just worried because it is out of the country. Guess I'm just trying to avoid having trouble with checks. All I need is my family to get held up because of my supp bag.

    Last time I flew I got red flagged on every check and I had nothing at all fishy on me! Lol
    Swole people like us tend to be seen as more of a threat

  19. Quote Originally Posted by 804 View Post

    Swole people like us tend to be seen as more of a threat
    Making a flashy entrance with the bad ass avi brother!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  20. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Making a flashy entrance with the bad ass avi brother!
    Thanks!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

    Making a flashy entrance with the bad ass avi brother!
    Agreed looking large 804
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  22. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Agreed looking large 804

  23. could you take 600 mg of potassium nitrate with 2 scoops of enhanced or is that too much nitrates?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by chisler View Post
    could you take 600 mg of potassium nitrate with 2 scoops of enhanced or is that too much nitrates?
    I wouldn't. There is a health dose of Nitrates in Enhanced that should be plenty for most, especially at 2 scoops.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  25. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    I wouldn't. There is a health dose of Nitrates in Enhanced that should be plenty for most, especially at 2 scoops.
    thanks

  26. Quote Originally Posted by chisler View Post
    could you take 600 mg of potassium nitrate with 2 scoops of enhanced or is that too much nitrates?
    Too much. Do not add any additional nitrates
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  27. How much water are you guys mixing this with? Doesn't taste as good as alphamine :/

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Drakee View Post
    How much water are you guys mixing this with? Doesn't taste as good as alphamine :/
    8-10oz

    It will taste just like Alphamine in the future...the calcium carbonate changed the taste a little bit. We are adjusting
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  29. Ya I could tell Calcium was added...or maybe my taste buds were placeboing.

    I like it with 10-12oz for 1.5 scoops. It isn't as amazing as Alphamine but I find it pleasant.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  30. Got my enhanced and erase today!
    Going to put my stack together and get to it!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. NBC Olympic Coverage - have they lost their minds?
    By David Dunn in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-18-2012, 01:51 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-03-2009, 02:52 PM
  3. skydiving have you done it?
    By Cellardude in forum General Chat
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 06-09-2008, 12:42 PM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-26-2005, 04:09 PM
  5. How many cycles have you done this year?
    By bigbadboss101 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-02-2003, 08:32 PM
Log in
Log in