PES releases preworkout "Enhanced"- have they done it again?

Page 21 of 30 First ... 1920212223 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

    It is still up and at the regular price of Enhanced so the additions are literally free of charge.
    Yea I picked up some, was gonna order two but I needed some bcaa and didn't need to drop 100+ on supps this week.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by tsugsr View Post

    Yea I picked up some, was gonna order two but I needed some bcaa and didn't need to drop 100+ on supps this week.
    Hehe we got to know our limits. But Nutraplanet and PES is again giving customers insane deals.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by tsugsr

    Yea I picked up some, was gonna order two but I needed some bcaa and didn't need to drop 100+ on supps this week.
    Damn deals are hard to pass up
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post

    Damn deals are hard to pass up
    This is putting it lightly. I would lean more towards replacing hard with impossible in that statement.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  5. Quote Originally Posted by tsugsr View Post
    Yea I picked up some, was gonna order two but I needed some bcaa and didn't need to drop 100+ on supps this week.
    BCAAs and Enhanced is a solid choice....preworkout, and some intra/post action
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  6. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster

    BCAAs and Enhanced is a solid choice....preworkout, and some intra/post action
    This is what I do now.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  7. Do two scoops of micro = two scoops of enhanced?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by gero09 View Post
    Do two scoops of micro = two scoops of enhanced?
    Different feel
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  9. Enhanced has me drinking a lot more water during my workout! Interesting

  10. Quote Originally Posted by gero09 View Post
    Enhanced has me drinking a lot more water during my workout! Interesting
    I don't think I have noticed this.

    What I do notice is occasionally staring at things with intent. It is fine when you are staring at the bar before you squat it, less acceptable when you realise you are staring at someone like you want to rip their head off.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  11. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

    I don't think I have noticed this.

    What I do notice is occasionally staring at things with intent. It is fine when you are staring at the bar before you squat it, less acceptable when you realise you are staring at someone like you want to rip their head off.
    Can't say I've noticed more thirst at all but I know that focus feeling you are talking about. Staring viciously at the weights your about to destroy!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  12. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

    Can't say I've noticed more thirst at all but I know that focus feeling you are talking about. Staring viciously at the weights your about to destroy!
    This weights don't stand a chance

  13. Quote Originally Posted by gero09 View Post
    Enhanced has me drinking a lot more water during my workout! Interesting
    How does it feel?
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  14. Sad to say, but I can't take the stuff. No matter the dose. Enhanced gives me the worst headaches.

    I'll give away my tub if anyone wants it. Unless Natty will let me trade it for some erase pro or Anabeta

  15. Quote Originally Posted by southsideguy View Post
    Sad to say, but I can't take the stuff. No matter the dose. Enhanced gives me the worst headaches.

    I'll give away my tub if anyone wants it. Unless Natty will let me trade it for some erase pro or Anabeta
    What doses did you try? Did you drink enough water whilst using it? Did you combine with any other supplements or medication?

    If you put it in the auction thread as a free gift open to offers I would like to see how many PMs you get lol.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  16. Quote Originally Posted by southsideguy View Post
    Sad to say, but I can't take the stuff. No matter the dose. Enhanced gives me the worst headaches.

    I'll give away my tub if anyone wants it. Unless Natty will let me trade it for some erase pro or Anabeta
    I don't think I'd take much effort at all to give away a tub of Enhanced lol.

    That sucks to hear about the headaches though.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

    What doses did you try? Did you drink enough water whilst using it? Did you combine with any other supplements or medication?

    If you put it in the auction thread as a free gift open to offers I would like to see how many PMs you get lol.
    Got the headaches even with one scoop. No other supplements taken pre-workout. Protein shake post. Drink lots if water.

    Fair enough though, I'll throw it up in the auction section

  18. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post

    How does it feel?
    I like it a LOT. I need to make sure I'm lifting more than eye fcking the weight (that's the intense focus). But when I do lift the weight I do more reps and when I usually would rerack the weight I will get 2-4 more reps in. Did bump it up to two scoops.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by gero09 View Post

    I like it a LOT. I need to make sure I'm lifting more than eye fcking the weight (that's the intense focus). But when I do lift the weight I do more reps and when I usually would rerack the weight I will get 2-4 more reps in. Did bump it up to two scoops.
    So hard to not EFTW! Lol I like that...
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  20. Quote Originally Posted by gero09 View Post
    Enhanced has me drinking a lot more water during my workout! Interesting
    I'm also experiencing this

  21. Quote Originally Posted by gero09 View Post
    Enhanced has me drinking a lot more water during my workout! Interesting
    I don't believe I notice this either. I already do consume a good amount of water during my workouts though.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post

    I don't believe I notice this either. I already do consume a good amount of water during my workouts though.
    Same here. I load about 20 ounces with my bcaa and creatine intra. Then fill my bottle at least once after. Probably why I don't notice any increase I guess.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  23. I pee more when I use preworkouts it seems but I can't prove that a fact or not. Just seems sometimes to be more.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    I pee more when I use preworkouts it seems but I can't prove that a fact or not. Just seems sometimes to be more.
    Caffeine can be a mild diuretic. I notice the same!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post

    Caffeine can be a mild diuretic. I notice the same!
    Professor FL3X! I guess you could say I notice this too. Seems I have to hit the head right when I get to the gym. Even if I go right before I leave.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  26. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

    Professor FL3X! I guess you could say I notice this too. Seems I have to hit the head right when I get to the gym. Even if I go right before I leave.
    ^^^ this is me too

  27. Quote Originally Posted by WayneD View Post

    ^^^ this is me too
    You are professor flex? I'm confused.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  28. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

    You are professor flex? I'm confused.
    No I'm WayneD, I was stating I have to go to head as soon as I get the gym, even if I go prior to leaving

  29. Quote Originally Posted by WayneD View Post

    No I'm WayneD, I was stating I have to go to head as soon as I get the gym, even if I go prior to leaving
    Haha! Sorry I was being a smart ass!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  30. I only tried half a scoop to see how it taste, which is amazing! Got Blue Raz. Gonna try 2 scoops for tomorrows workout, can't wait!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  31. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    I only tried half a scoop to see how it taste, which is amazing! Got Blue Raz. Gonna try 2 scoops for tomorrows workout, can't wait!
    Tommy, do you have a high stimulant tolerance?
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  32. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    I only tried half a scoop to see how it taste, which is amazing! Got Blue Raz. Gonna try 2 scoops for tomorrows workout, can't wait!
    I would try 1.5 before 2. 1.5 is perfect for me and I've been using it for a while. Just a thought JD.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  33. I'm lovin' 2 scoops of Enhanced along with staple beta alanine as my pre workout. Nothing like intensity with tingles!

  34. Quote Originally Posted by WayneD View Post
    I'm lovin' 2 scoops of Enhanced along with staple beta alanine as my pre workout. Nothing like intensity with tingles!
    Great to hear you are enjoying Enhanced so much.

    I am waiting for my next tub to arrive so am keeping the last few servings of this tub for my biggest workouts i.e. squats and deadlifts.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  35. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

    Great to hear you are enjoying Enhanced so much.

    I am waiting for my next tub to arrive so am keeping the last few servings of this tub for my biggest workouts i.e. squats and deadlifts.
    I have enough right now that I take it pre-work and pre-workout! :P
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  36. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

    I have enough right now that I take it pre-work and pre-workout! :P
    I will make sure you get sent less for rubbing that in Ben's face! Lol

    I do have a hard time not taking it other times of the day, love the feeling I get from Enhanced.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  37. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    I only tried half a scoop to see how it taste, which is amazing! Got Blue Raz. Gonna try 2 scoops for tomorrows workout, can't wait!
    I have to second what LTL said. I would try 1.5 first. 2 may very well be your sweet spot, but there seems to be a huge jump with Enhanced from 1 to 2 scoops
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  38. Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post

    I have to second what LTL said. I would try 1.5 first. 2 may very well be your sweet spot, but there seems to be a huge jump with Enhanced from 1 to 2 scoops
    This is true.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  39. Brb, putting Jeff on ignore for bragging.

    My package has been in customs since 28th March lol.

    Time for my sternly written letter.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  40. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post

    I will make sure you get sent less for rubbing that in Ben's face! Lol

    I do have a hard time not taking it other times of the day, love the feeling I get from Enhanced.
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Brb, putting Jeff on ignore for bragging.

    My package has been in customs since 28th March lol.

    Time for my sternly written letter.
    Haha! Sorry.

    If it makes you feel better I will make sure I don't enjoy my next few scoops.... Never mind not a chance in hell that will happen!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. NBC Olympic Coverage - have they lost their minds?
    By David Dunn in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-18-2012, 12:51 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-03-2009, 01:52 PM
  3. skydiving have you done it?
    By Cellardude in forum General Chat
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 06-09-2008, 11:42 AM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-26-2005, 03:09 PM
  5. How many cycles have you done this year?
    By bigbadboss101 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-02-2003, 07:32 PM
Log in
Log in