PES releases preworkout "Enhanced"- have they done it again? - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 19

PES releases preworkout "Enhanced"- have they done it again?

Page 19 of 30 First ... 14171819202124 ... Last
  1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  161 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by 804 View Post
    I'll probably hold off til my next order - I was hoping for a ABE/EP/Enhanced combo sale..
    Now that i would like to see
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM

2. New Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Im guessing that with the pump enhanced is reported to give... it would be unnecessary to use hemavol with it?
  3. 804
    Stats
    6'3"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by rhino67jg View Post
    Im guessing that with the pump enhanced is reported to give... it would be unnecessary to use hemavol with it?
    I'm sure I will try this at some point (one scoop of each)
    •   

4. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

That's one sexy sale price! Gonna pick blue razz up but I'm just wondering if they're gonna be any combo intro deals with enhanced?
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html
  6. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Great deal. Gonna get some blue raz as soon as I can!
  7. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by rhino67jg View Post
    You could depending on how much Enhanced you use (believe some people have tried this combo already). There is already a hefty dose of Agmatine (and Leucine Nitrate) which should elicit a solid pump. In the future I may add some bulk Citrulline Malate to my Enhanced.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  8. New Member

How do the pumps/vascularity compare to jack3d micro for those of you who have tried both?
  9. 804
    Stats
    6'3"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    A little late with this one my friend. Check the previous page
  10. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by 804
    A little late with this one my friend. Check the previous page
    Lol, now that crazy intro price is up though! (=
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  11. 804
    Stats
    6'3"  202 lbs.

I know, look.
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Insane deal. Josh must be out of his mind!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.

What's a safe amount of agmatine you can add to enhanced?
  14. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by cainb96 View Post
    500mg is what I would add if I did want to add more. I add 6grams of CM though.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  15. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by cainb96 View Post
    How many scoops do you currently use? I probably wouldn't add much to it anyways but if you want 250-500mgs to 1 scoop serving of Enhanced should be fine. I currently am using 1.5 scoops + 500mgs from my Genomyx Protocol as well.
    PES Representative
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

I'm dropping 500mg of Agmatine with mine as well and it's been money.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  17. Elite Member

Ya honestly I have used upwards of 2g of Agmatine pre-workout before but that is expensive and I rather save my Agmatine for other purposes.
    PES Representative
  18. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Ya honestly I have used upwards of 2g of Agmatine pre-workout before but that is expensive and I rather save my Agmatine for other purposes.
    Dude, stack it with AI Sports Perform.....LOL
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  178 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Can someone sum up Enhanced vs Alphamine, as far as the stims go? I'm mainly interested in dosing comparison, euphoric feeling and just the comparison to the feel of the stims if there greatly different. I do well off 1/2 scoop Alphamine fwiw. I am looking for a "feel good" pre with some strong focus. With the intro price and my experience with Alphamine, Enhanced def made the list. Considering Craze, Neurosurge, Uncut and Core Fury. Too many choices. :/. I've only tried NeuroSurge out of all those. I have plenty of pump ingredients on hand, so I just want a stim mainly. Pump is just an added benefit.
  20. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by blacklac View Post
    Can someone sum up Enhanced vs Alphamine, as far as the stims go? I'm mainly interested in dosing comparison, euphoric feeling and just the comparison to the feel of the stims if there greatly different. I do well off 1/2 scoop Alphamine fwiw. I am looking for a "feel good" pre with some strong focus. With the intro price and my experience with Alphamine, Enhanced def made the list. Considering Craze, Neurosurge, Uncut and Core Fury. Too many choices. :/. I've only tried NeuroSurge out of all those. I have plenty of pump ingredients on hand, so I just want a stim mainly. Pump is just an added benefit.
    For me, 2 scoops is too much to handle stim wise. 1.5 on each is perfect for me. Enhanced is amazing for the focus and energy you get from it. So if what you want is a motivating focus, then I would go with Enhanced.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  21. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

First PM your addy for some NeuroSurge samples. Stuff is great even at half a serving. Second Enhanced is stronger stimulant wise than Alphamine. Enhanced and Alphamine are my favorite products. I love Bodyforge 2.0 and NeuroSurge as well. (no pimp...SRS).

EDIT: Just realized you're already tried NeuroSurge.
  22. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  178 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yeah, one of the reps hooked me up with 3 sample packs. I really enjoyed them. .5 serving does me pretty well too.

And damn. I take .5 scoop of Alphamine... Lol! Enhanced would last me a while. Haha

Edit: I can't handle tons if stims. I just have never experienced that "tunnel vision" from any type of pre or nootropic, so I'm kind of chasing that, for now.
  23. Senior Member

Yeah, one of the reps hooked me up with 3 sample packs. I really enjoyed them. .5 serving does me pretty well too.

And damn. I take .5 scoop of Alphamine... Lol! Enhanced would last me a while. Haha

Edit: I can't handle tons if stims. I just have never experienced that "tunnel vision" from any type of pre or nootropic, so I'm kind of chasing that, for now.
    I am one of the reps. LOL Enhanced is no bullshyte. Its stronger than Alphamine but its meant to be.
  24. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I couldn't handle Alphamine, even at 1/4 dosage. Enhanced is great though.
  25. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13 View Post
    I am one of the reps. LOL Enhanced is no bullshyte. Its stronger than Alphamine but its meant to be.
    It will rock you in a good way

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I couldn't handle Alphamine, even at 1/4 dosage. Enhanced is great though.
    The beauty of our new stims
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  26. New Member

Can anyone who has used Craze compare the two? I'm particularly interested in hearing what dose was used for each.

I've been using Craze at two heaping scoops for a long time, and two scoops of Enhanced kicked my ass.

Obviously I have to play around with the dosing, but any guidance would be appreciated.
  27. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by jamesgatz83 View Post
    Can anyone who has used Craze compare the two? I'm particularly interested in hearing what dose was used for each.

I've been using Craze at two heaping scoops for a long time, and two scoops of Enhanced kicked my ass.

Obviously I have to play around with the dosing, but any guidance would be appreciated.
    They are two very different stimulant effects in my experience. I get a sort of physical, whole-body stimulation with Enhanced, whereas Craze provides a pronounced psychostimulant effect
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    They are two very different stimulant effects in my experience. I get a sort of physical, whole-body stimulation with Enhanced, whereas Craze provides a pronounced psychostimulant effect
    This^^ I'm a 2 scoop user of both and Enhanced is better overall than Craze. I like Craze for it's knash your teeth, tear sh!t up type of lift but Enhanced gets your mind/muscle connection dialed in better and adds a nice pump as gravy.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  29. New Member

What doses did/do you use for each?

Craze does still give me tremendous focus and endurance.
  30. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    This^^ I'm a 2 scoop user of both and Enhanced is better overall than Craze. I like Craze for it's knash your teeth, tear sh!t up type of lift but Enhanced gets your mind/muscle connection dialed in better and adds a nice pump as gravy.
    Interesting. Craze puts me in a very calm state of mind. I have great lifts on it every single time I use it, but it mostly provides focus and endurance rather than energy or intensity.

Two scoops of Enhanced, on the other hand, had me bouncing all over the damn place and enormously jittery.
  31. Diamond Member

What doses did/do you use for each?

Craze does still give me tremendous focus and endurance.
    I need two of each of them (alone, obviously). But then, you're also talking to the most stim-tolerant person out there, and these are pretty much the only two preworkouts to get me going
  32. Diamond Member

Interesting. Craze puts me in a very calm state of mind. I have great lifts on it every single time I use it, but it mostly provides focus and endurance rather than energy or intensity.

Two scoops of Enhanced, on the other hand, had me bouncing all over the damn place and enormously jittery.
    You should really start with 1 scoop. I can't tell you how many people have reported jumping right into 2 scoops and feeling overstimulated, then going back to 1 scoop and getting the perfect amount of energy. The tolerance assessment is there for good reason!
  33. New Member

I need two of each of them (alone, obviously). But then, you're also talking to the most stim-tolerant person out there, and these are pretty much the only two preworkouts to get me going
    I thought I was the owner of that title... until two scoops of Enhanced wiped the floor with me.

I can take 400 mg of caffeine and 50 mg of ephedrine and take a nap, hence my confusion at being overwhelmed by Enhanced. I'm not a small dude, either. Just a shade under 230 right now at 6'1".

Will definitely give it a shot at one scoop.
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

I started at 1 scoop, then 1.5, and 2 seems to be my sweet spot.
  35. New Member

I have been using two servings of Craze for a long time. I have also tried two servings of Enhanced. Craze gives me enough energy and strength for an entire workout. I love Alphamine, so I was really excited to get Enhanced. Unfortunately, even at two full servings it does not work for me as good as Craze does. Maybe my expectations were too high, but I was expecting better or similar results to SAN Fierce (the original).
  36. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I started at 1 scoop, then 1.5, and 2 seems to be my sweet spot.
    Mind is blown at you guys using 2 scoops comfortably.

Any experience with Craze?
  37. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by John33 View Post
    I have been using two servings of Craze for a long time. I have also tried two servings of Enhanced. Craze gives me enough energy and strength for an entire workout. I love Alphamine, so I was really excited to get Enhanced. Unfortunately, even at two full servings it does not work for me as good as Craze does. Maybe my expectations were too high, but I was expecting better or similar results to SAN Fierce (the original).
    Two scoops of Enhanced didn't have much effect on you?
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Mind is blown at you guys using 2 scoops comfortably.

Any experience with Craze?
    2 scoop user of it as well. I like Enhanced better.
  39. New Member

I need two of each of them (alone, obviously).
    Same here; only two servings of Craze works for me.

But then, you're also talking to the most stim-tolerant person out there, and these are pretty much the only two preworkouts to get me going
    Alphamine works wonders for me early in the morning (instead of coffee). I was hoping Enhance would replace Craze for me, because I have been taking for a long time and want to find something different, but even at two servings, it does not work as well as Craze. I have been looking for a Craze replacement for a long time and I am still looking. Any suggestions by any chance? What happened to SAN Fierce? They do not seem to be making it anymore. Any idea why? Thanks.
  40. New Member

Two scoops of Enhanced didn't have much effect on you?
    Nope. I get a smooth energy boost about 10 minutes after taking it, but then it quickly fizzles and midway throughout the workout I feel tired and not as strong as I feel on Craze. The pump feeling also only lasts for one or two sets.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. NBC Olympic Coverage - have they lost their minds?
    By David Dunn in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-18-2012, 11:51 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-03-2009, 12:52 PM
  3. skydiving have you done it?
    By Cellardude in forum General Chat
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 06-09-2008, 10:42 AM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-26-2005, 02:09 PM
  5. How many cycles have you done this year?
    By bigbadboss101 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-02-2003, 06:32 PM