PES releases preworkout "Enhanced"- have they done it again?

Page 15 of 47 First ... 1314151617 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by cainb96
    So I tried 1 serving last night for the first time.

    Mix = 10 nothing but a little foam at the bottom of shaker.

    Taste= Awesome!! Tasted like apple juice!! I will deal with drinks that taste like vitamins but hate that taste. Enhanced did not taste like vitamins at all. It truly is the best tasting supplement every!!

    Energy= 8 I usually judge a PWO by the intense amount of energy that I feel. It took a good 20 mins before I started to feel anything. It was not a big blast of energy but it diffidently pushed me through a really hard leg workout!! I had crazy amounts of focus!! If I had to judge I'd say about 200mg of caffeine and something else to boost my energy level. Most PWO that have a ton of caffeine make my stomach nauseous to the point where I don't want to eat. Enhanced did it's job for my 1 hour long work out and then settled down enough for me to eat comfortably. I was awake a lot through out the night. I dosed at 3:00pm and I was falling asleep on the couch by 9 but woke up a ton during the night.

    Pump = 9 I had heavy legs yesterday & I know it's kind of hard to base pump from legs but I did feel like my legs were full! I had a hard time putting on my jeans and they even felt like they were fitting different. I can't wait to getting a better pump tonight when I do chest & tri's !

    I'm very excited about the PWO!! From my initial test I'd say that it has a good combination of the things that I want from a PWO!! Now I just need a 5 gallon bucket of the stuff!!
    Nice review, glad it worked well for you, great feedback
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider


  2. Quote Originally Posted by cainb96 View Post
    So I tried 1 serving last night for the first time.

    Mix = 10 nothing but a little foam at the bottom of shaker.

    Taste= Awesome!! Tasted like apple juice!! I will deal with drinks that taste like vitamins but hate that taste. Enhanced did not taste like vitamins at all. It truly is the best tasting supplement every!!

    Energy= 8 I usually judge a PWO by the intense amount of energy that I feel. It took a good 20 mins before I started to feel anything. It was not a big blast of energy but it diffidently pushed me through a really hard leg workout!! I had crazy amounts of focus!! If I had to judge I'd say about 200mg of caffeine and something else to boost my energy level. Most PWO that have a ton of caffeine make my stomach nauseous to the point where I don't want to eat. Enhanced did it's job for my 1 hour long work out and then settled down enough for me to eat comfortably. I was awake a lot through out the night. I dosed at 3:00pm and I was falling asleep on the couch by 9 but woke up a ton during the night.

    Pump = 9 I had heavy legs yesterday & I know it's kind of hard to base pump from legs but I did feel like my legs were full! I had a hard time putting on my jeans and they even felt like they were fitting different. I can't wait to getting a better pump tonight when I do chest & tri's !

    I'm very excited about the PWO!! From my initial test I'd say that it has a good combination of the things that I want from a PWO!! Now I just need a 5 gallon bucket of the stuff!!
    Thanks for the feedback Mr. I dont respond to anything!
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
    •   
       


  3. I don't know what it was but I felt a different kind of energy and focus. It was way better then Hyde with 400mg of caffeine.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by cainb96 View Post
    I don't know what it was but I felt a different kind of energy and focus. It was way better then Hyde with 400mg of caffeine.

    That's because Hyde is a joke, and Enhanced actually took some thought and innovation to come up with.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by cainb96
    I don't know what it was but I felt a different kind of energy and focus. It was way better then Hyde with 400mg of caffeine.
    This is why we waited until it was perfect before releasing Enhanced. It's has a feel all of it own!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Not long now
    How soon??? LOL!!

  7. Is it NCAA legal? No one is addressing the question

  8. Quote Originally Posted by aluchez View Post
    Is it NCAA legal? No one is addressing the question
    I am in the wrong country to have extensive knowledge of the NCAA guidelines so am waiting for someone else to chime in.

    If you have a list to prohibited substances I will happily verify for you.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  9. I have looked at the NCAA guidelines and as 'stimulants' is the category at the top of the banned list I wouldn't recommend Enhanced.

    If I am missing something please feel free to correct me.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  10. it feels like its been 2 years ever since the thread of the name the new preworkout contest came out. i want my enhanced!
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  11. OK this needs to come out now lol I just deposited money into my savings and kept 200 for use on this release. Hopefully it doesnt disappoint.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I have looked at the NCAA guidelines and as 'stimulants' is the category at the top of the banned list I wouldn't recommend Enhanced.

    If I am missing something please feel free to correct me.
    Caffeine is okay at 125mg, i believe that over 1g an hour before testing will cause a failed test. But here is the link to the WADA list, this is what the NCAA gets their dictation from. I cant post links yet so just remove the spaces

    list.wada-ama. org/prohibited-all-times/prohibited-substances/

  13. Quote Originally Posted by aluchez View Post
    Is it NCAA legal? No one is addressing the question
    We dont monitor the lists. They change too often
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  14. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    it feels like its been 2 years ever since the thread of the name the new preworkout contest came out. i want my enhanced!


    I agree man..its been a while since that thread started.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by louisaboy View Post
    I agree man..its been a while since that thread started.
    Our products are a long time in the making and tend to get it right first time. It is very rare that you will see v2 or v3 products from us unless it is a change in legislation. We would prefer to get it right first time.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  16. I am by no means over-hyping it here, but mr. hyde is not a bad pwo. I tend to rotate pwo's with vastly different profiles, to minimize natural tolerance to any one pwo. I currently cycle between Craze and mr. hyde.. they're practically opposites. Overall though, the hyde has to be the best heavy stim pwo I've tried. Like the high caffeine content and the added L-citrulline, L-leucine, and agmatine. I cant wait to add enhanced to my arsenal though

  17. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

    Our products are a long time in the making and tend to get it right first time. It is very rare that you will see v2 or v3 products from us unless it is a change in legislation. We would prefer to get it right first time.
    Erase Pro

    Anabeta Elite

    These aren't V2?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Erase Pro

    Anabeta Elite

    These aren't V2?
    I was about to say this lol

  19. Quote Originally Posted by AlexErdellan View Post
    I was about to say this lol
    I know Jim was kinda just joking, but I like to think as Elite and Pro as comprehensive formulas and the originals as more of "bulk" ingredients (since they are single ingredients) to add to any stack.

    Based on how long it has been in development though this is probably Enhanced v103 as it was tweaked a bit and wouldn't be released until it was o so perfect.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  20. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    I know Jim was kinda just joking, but I like to think as Elite and Pro as comprehensive formulas and the originals as more of "bulk" ingredients (since they are single ingredients) to add to any stack.

    Based on how long it has been in development though this is probably Enhanced v103 as it was tweaked a bit and wouldn't be released until it was o so perfect.
    Lol I have tried a bunch of random weird tasting powders before Blue Raz made it to my door, and it IS perfect!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  21. Anyone else see the profile yet? If what I saw yesterday is true then this looks fantastic! I won't post the site/info if PES doesn't want me to though.

  22. If it's g n c..then we've all seen it. And it's not the complete formula. If it's not...well then you'd better fill me in if you know what's good for you
    Cultivating Mass.

  23. Just noticed it is the same as the *** label so if that's wrong then that one is too.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post

    I know Jim was kinda just joking, but I like to think as Elite and Pro as comprehensive formulas and the originals as more of "bulk" ingredients (since they are single ingredients) to add to any stack.

    Based on how long it has been in development though this is probably Enhanced v103 as it was tweaked a bit and wouldn't be released until it was o so perfect.
    I just like to give Ben a 'hard' time.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick

    I just like to give Ben a 'hard' time.
    Haha
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. NBC Olympic Coverage - have they lost their minds?
    By David Dunn in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-18-2012, 12:51 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-03-2009, 01:52 PM
  3. skydiving have you done it?
    By Cellardude in forum General Chat
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 06-09-2008, 11:42 AM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-26-2005, 03:09 PM
  5. How many cycles have you done this year?
    By bigbadboss101 in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-02-2003, 07:32 PM
Log in
Log in