PES releases preworkout "Enhanced"- have they done it again?

Page 11 of 39 First ... 910111213 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

    I'm VERY stim tolerant and 2 was perfect for me. I'll have a review up after I try it again tomorrow.
    No initial response? It doesn't seem like it left a real impression. I'm excited to try this stuff!
    *strong supplement shop rep*

    Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post

    No initial response? It doesn't seem like it left a real impression. I'm excited to try this stuff!
    Oh, I loved it and will be buying some once it's released. I was just saving my thoughts for the review.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   
       


  3. I am so pumped for this stuff it's insane, please any info on a release date/time frame? This year, next 3 months, this month, this week, tomorrow?!!?!!!
    Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me. Micah 7:8

  4. Quote Originally Posted by tilldeath
    I am so pumped for this stuff it's insane, please any info on a release date/time frame? This year, next 3 months, this month, this week, tomorrow?!!?!!!
    Less than 2 weeks
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  5. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post

    Less than 2 weeks
    This was said 3 days ago so less than a week and a half now lol
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by aluchez View Post
    This was said 3 days ago so less than a week and a half now lol
    Which is still less than two weeks lol.

    If we were able to give an exact date we would. If we tell everyone the day it will come out and something gets in the way we will get an onslaught of abuse!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  7. I don't mind buying one of the sample satchels. What are they going for? :-)
  8. HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  9. Quote Originally Posted by redms View Post
    I don't mind buying one of the sample satchels. What are they going for? :-)
    Awesome idea. Seriously, can I buy a sample?

  10. PM me for one at 5 finger discount
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  11. So product will be released before samples are sent out for those who purchased the PES G N C promos earlier in the year?
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html

  12. Just saw breezys review picture on facebook...needless to say I can't wait to try this sh*t! Just release it to us already!
    Training log:

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/267913-jswains-training-log.html

  13. Quote Originally Posted by theniteman View Post
    So product will be released before samples are sent out for those who purchased the PES G N C promos earlier in the year?
    We sent Alphamine samples for those and will send Enhanced as well. But if you never received Alphamine then you may want to send your address again

    Samples will come after the product is ready
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  14. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post

    We sent Alphamine samples for those and will send Enhanced as well. But if you never received Alphamine then you may want to send your address again

    Samples will come after the product is ready
    Hey natty I never got either sample u want my addy again or send it to someone else?

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent

  15. Can Enhanced be taken with a supplement that contains Icariin extract? Not at the same time, about 7 hours apart. I have heard that nitrates should not be taken with Icariin. Is it even true? Thanks.

  16. I can't wait for the Insider release any longer.. I really hope its something along the lines of what the Alphamine Insider release was.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by AlexErdellan
    I can't wait for the Insider release any longer.. I really hope its something along the lines of what the Alphamine Insider release was.
    What would you like to see?
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  18. Quote Originally Posted by AlexErdellan View Post
    I can't wait for the Insider release any longer.. I really hope its something along the lines of what the Alphamine Insider release was.
    Since I missed that one what was it out of curiosity? On my 5th tub or Alphamine. LOL

  19. Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13 View Post
    Since I missed that one what was it out of curiosity? On my 5th tub or Alphamine. LOL
    Yeah youre gonna be mad that you missed out lol. It was Alphamine, Erase Pro and Anabeta Elite for $70.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post

    We sent Alphamine samples for those and will send Enhanced as well. But if you never received Alphamine then you may want to send your address again

    Samples will come after the product is ready
    Ehh samples of enhanced would be irrelevant after I purchase it. Kinda woulda been cool to receive it before it was released instead of random loggers but oh well... Hurry up insider!
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html

  21. Quote Originally Posted by theniteman View Post

    Ehh samples of enhanced would be irrelevant after I purchase it. Kinda woulda been cool to receive it before it was released instead of random loggers but oh well... Hurry up insider!
    Can't wait for the insider either!
    *strong supplement shop rep*

    Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

  22. Quote Originally Posted by AlexErdellan View Post

    Yeah youre gonna be mad that you missed out lol. It was Alphamine, Erase Pro and Anabeta Elite for $70.
    Mad is acurate. Lol

  23. This one will make everyone happy too!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  24. Spill the beans!!
    Cultivating Mass.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor
    Spill the beans!!
    Josh would make a trip to Canada and hunt me down, sorry
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  26. I won't tell
    Cultivating Mass.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Josh would make a trip to Canada and hunt me down, sorry
    So he wouldn't be going just to see the sites your saying? But yes everyone become an Insider now, there has been some epic offers every time. Sadly I already know I'll probably be ordering it also from the Insider just cause I must have a stash pile of it.

  28. The last insider deal was stupidly cheap. I remember genuinely reading the email twice because I thought I must have misunderstood it lol.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  29. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post

    We sent Alphamine samples for those and will send Enhanced as well. But if you never received Alphamine then you may want to send your address again

    Samples will come after the product is ready
    I bought the *** promos but never received samples. Not complaining. Just wondering what I did wrong? Maybe I didn't send my address to the right place? Who should we send it to if that applies to any of us. PES insider deals rock...
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88 View Post
    I bought the *** promos but never received samples. Not complaining. Just wondering what I did wrong? Maybe I didn't send my address to the right place? Who should we send it to if that applies to any of us. PES insider deals rock...
    Not sure, they were all sent

    We had a lot of them that came back. Some people moved maybe
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. NBC Olympic Coverage - have they lost their minds?
    By David Dunn in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-18-2012, 01:51 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-03-2009, 02:52 PM
  3. skydiving have you done it?
    By Cellardude in forum General Chat
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 06-09-2008, 12:42 PM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-26-2005, 04:09 PM
  5. How many cycles have you done this year?
    By bigbadboss101 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-02-2003, 08:32 PM
Log in
Log in